Sunday Afternoon Nap

I just had one, and now I feel great. I was on my comp, just wolfed down a huge brunch, my window was open, a chill early afternoon winter wind... are these out of style now or something? I feel like I've caught up with all the early mornings on SacredWiki

:)

gogo

I'd forgotten how good a little power nap can be actually. I usually keep myself so busy that even consideration of one is a big bad bad. But today, that wonderful feeling of lassitude just seemed to spring out of nowhere.

A kind, serendipitous blessing

gogo

Thanks, GoGo, you big tease. With a 14-month old running about and an endless list of house-related projects, there are no naps for me. :)

Relaxing, doing nothing, and naps are really important. Most people seem to think that if they are not DOING something, they are just wasting time. Nothing could be farther from the truth. Down time is really important to recharging and refocusing. Enjoy them while you can!

- Ike

• 2 weeks later...
I just had one, and now I feel great. I was on my comp, just wolfed down a huge brunch, my window was open, a chill early afternoon winter wind... are these out of style now or something? I feel like I've caught up with all the early mornings on SacredWiki

gogo

hahaha that just sounds like you - you sleeping most of the time... :)