Tons of Items.......

Listen I have tons of items dont have time to do some shopping so.....I need Plus skills ammys with +6-+9 skills a them. Im level 62 and can use level 77 items so looking for stuff around these levels. Rings with Deathblow and +4 skills would be awesome.....any +skills rings and ammys will be considered preferably with 2nd mod.

I have tons of stuff Chest is full and need to get rid of some of the stuff......

Listen I have tons of items dont have time to do some shopping so.....I need Plus skills ammys with +6-+9 skills a them. Im level 62 and can use level 77 items so looking for stuff around these levels. Rings with Deathblow and +4 skills would be awesome.....any +skills rings and ammys will be considered preferably with 2nd mod.

I have tons of stuff Chest is full and need to get rid of some of the stuff......

I don't believe you will find any ALL skills +8 or 9 for level 77 to wear. I dont remember getting +8's until after a character hit 80 but I did get a rare +8 ammy at 80.

All I have is +5's all my 8'sand7's are in gear . I am always looking for +MF (valuables and +8 or more hard to find unless I get my 87 shopper in hardcore game hedoesnt have accesson his own yet.

Well I found a +6 when I was in the 50's. But could wear in the 60's but I find +5 easy for rings and ammys just trying to find one a little better I can wear level 80 now as of level 64......You play on the PS3?