PS3 Dyr Laigh bug

Sarcolemming

So I'm playing the light campaign with my shadow warrior and I get to the part where I rescue the little dryad girl and she asks me to goto the deep borough. Ok, simple enough so I start running, and I get to Dyr Laigh, once in the village I have to go through a teleporter to go higher up in the trees. When suddenly WHOOPS! denied, it sends me straight back through the portal I just went in, Holy Hannah!? Shouldn't it give me at least 2 seconds to move away or what? It just instantly loads up, shows me, and then reloads back to the other portal. Effectively telling me that I cannot go higher in the trees or further with my main quest. So now I cannot continue my main quest, and thank god it was in bronze. >.< if this happens again in silver I may be ditching the light campaign for good >: / no use being a goody goody if I can't save the world right? may as well be a "dark ruler of ancaria".

Evil campaign for the win!

I assume you've tried restarting? I've had a couple of odd things happen on 360 that have been fixed by a restart :P

Hope you sort it out.

Agreed, the evil campaign is less confusing because you don't have to do that city. I dislike it strongly. I had this bug happen to me once on xbox and it fixed itself after I left the town and came back again.

Edited by ka243