Sacred 2 Guide - Epic Office Quest - Map of Employees

Schot

It's probably about time that we had a map for this so if anyone feels like marking our map with Employee locations feel free. I've opened up the map for marking. :)

How to mark Employees onto the Map of Ancaria

1. Go to the ->Map of Ancaria<-.
  2. Zoom in to the map to the place where the NPC is
  3. Click on the Bmu.png icon and then click on the spot you want to mark in the map
    (window will appear for you to enter information about the marker after clicking on map position)
    th_MaplibMarking.jpg
  4. The Title should be the name of the Employee
  5. Then choose the proper category. Each category name is of a region. Once you chose a category region the proper marker will be inserted for you
  6. In the description you can mention something interesting about the NPC. What his/her job is, if it's difficult to find the NPC and if so how, the fastest way to reach the NPC and so on.

If you want to move a marker after you have placed it you can just drag and drop it. Use the left mouse button to click and hold on the marker and then move it.

Have fun! :P

P.s.

The map is due for an update which I'll be doing soon!

Wow, well that was quick. I don't know who added all the links but whoever it was... You rock! :P We now have a map with markers to each of the 89 Ascaron employees. I've listed and organized the employees below. Most of the links to the wiki will be to empty pages for the moment but I figured while I was organizing the list that I may as well link to the respective wiki page names. Not something I would normally do but I had a shining oportunity to use a find/replace function to insert the wiki links that I wouldn't get again. Map links should be working perfectly.

Hmmm. Now what more can we do with this?

You can turn off markers for an entire region by clicking the "Legend" button while viewing the map.

Tyr Lysia:

Anca Adelina Finta (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Andreas Liebeskind (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Anett Bölke (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Bastian Clarenbach (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Bettina Wegner (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Carolyn Hacker (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Elvin Mehmedagic (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Enrico Ausborn (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Eric Lambertz (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Janos Toth (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

James Mearman (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Lars Hammer (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Mark Kieschke (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Melanie Thiemann (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Ralf Armen Boettcher (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Roger Boerdijk (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Stefan Ruthenberg (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Steffen Schulze (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Steve Manekeller (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Uygar Kalem (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Artamark:

Alan Wild (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Catharina Zeiß (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Christian Bus (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Christian Grunwald (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Daniel Balster (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Daniel Müller (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Daniel Sawitzki (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Franz Stradal (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Hans-Arno Wegner (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Jan Langermann (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Jan Walczak (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Lars Berenbrinker (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Nadim Affani (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Ole Metzdorf (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Peter Grimsehl (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Peter Kullgard (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Raimund Lingen (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Roger Swindells (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Simon Trümpler (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Thomas Dähling (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Ulf Winkelmann (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Nor Plat:

Aarne Jungerberg (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Frank Rentmeister (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Jens Eischeid (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Jochen Hofmeier (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Julian Pies (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Kay Struve (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Marko Giertolla (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Matthias Süß (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Michael Bußler (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Michel Dumont (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Peter Luber (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Stefan Hinz (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Stephan Hodes (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Torsten Meier (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Dragon Sea Islands (Seraphim Islan and Dragon Islands):

Helga Parmiter (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Marc Oberhäuser (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Mark Intelmann (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Mark Külker (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Torsten Allard (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Swamp:

Antonio Bloise (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Bastian Rolf (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Benny Kayser (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Boris Fornefeld (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Daniel Dumont (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Daniel Lieske (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Dirk Schumacher (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Guido Neumann (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Simon Kranz (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Tobias Berghoff (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Desert:

Andreas Muller (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Dag Winderlich (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Felix Schuller (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Jungle:

Alexander Conde (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Maximilian Mantz (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Ralph Roder (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Simon Völker (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Stefan Maton (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Dyr-Laigh:

Christiane Clarenbach (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Hoa Tu Ngoc (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Janina Gerards (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Markus Haeublein (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Morris Röhle (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Ralf Rüdiger (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Sebastian Walter (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Wastelands:

Christian Altrogge (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Frank Lunnebach (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Mario Endlich (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Sebastian Fleer (wiki) On the map eb7bbb.png

Hey Dreeft

It's a huge quest, very long, can take a few hours? I just realized Schot got all the dudes/dudettes for this, so have moved it to our completed guides section.

:P

gogo

Gotta do it at least once dreeft. :P

Thanx gogo! I'll rewrite the first post to be more guide like now that we have the NPC locations.

That was sure quick. The last time I was here, I copied over the list of employees from Wolfe's Lair. And we now have a guide map for it.

Are there 89 or 93 employees? Wolfe has 93 listed.

That was to say the least very quick! I posted this request on Oct 30th and to my delight about 8 hours later it was all done, lol. Pretty sure it was failout. I had asked him if he had time to help out with it. By Nov 1st I had formatted the list above. Pretty cool eh. :D

There's 89 employee's to find but you'll find 93 inside the Epic Office.

Some of these NPC's require that you do an unrelated quest first in order to gain access to the area they are in. I forget which ones as it's been awhile since I've done it. Is that info easily inserted into the existing map location/link?

The employee name is Jan Walzcak. I just got the quest, it is given by an historian to find a book. And I'm already blanking on the title. The ghost something or other.

I just finished this quest chain. The first one is titled The Ghost Village. The employee does not appear in the game world until after you complete the whole quest chain. The explamation point does appear on the world map, but not on the mini-map until this chain is completed.

So far, this is the only quest in which the player needs to complete a quest before being able to talk to the employee.

Edited by Ysne58
The employee name is Jan Walzcak. I just got the quest, it is given by an historian to find a book. And I'm already blanking on the title. The ghost something or other.

I just finished this quest chain. The first one is titled The Ghost Village. The employee does not appear in the game world until after you complete the whole quest chain. The explamation point does appear on the world map, but not on the mini-map until this chain is completed.

So far, this is the only quest in which the player needs to complete a quest before being able to talk to the employee.

Whats the reward for completing the quest?

Whats the reward for completing the quest?

I got experience and gold. I do not think any kind of an item dropped. I also was able to proceed farther with this quest once I completed the chain of quests for the Ghost Village. (I am going to have to pay closer attention the next time through. I think I got experience and gold for completed each quest that was part of the chain too.).

Edited by Ysne58

Got a question for you guys. I completed the quest with my Shadow Warrior in gold. However, with my seraphim I was probably about 50% done with the quest teamed up with a buddy last night he believed he had only 1 guy left. If you jump in to the quest with a buddy can you get the quest completed even if you didn't get all the people by yourself? Im saying he got all of them except for 1 or 2 we thought we got them last night but there is no quest update it doesnt even show up in the quest log. So do I need to find all the people by myself or we need to co-op the beginning of the quest to the end? Im not sure help me about please.

I haven't played multiplayer much, so I'm not sure how that is supposed to work Failout.

I was thinking about a formatting for the employees that people can use when they start filling out the pages for each employee.

Employee's name:

Closest portal or ship port:

Easiest route from portal or ship port:

Helpful or required quest:

Examples for filling out:

Employee's name: Jan Walczak

Closest transport: Atamark's Gate

Easiest route: Start chain quest "The Ghost Village"

Required Quest: "The Ghost Village"

Employee's name: Jan Langermann

Closest transport: Atamark's Gate

Easiest route: Follow quest chain "The Ghost Village

Helpful quest: "The Ghost Village"

Employee's name: Steve Manekeller

Closest transport: Sloeford

Easiest route: Follow the road south to Happy Cow Farm. Then follow the coast west until you find him, he will be standing on top of a hill overlooking the ocean.

Helpful quest: none

Sounds like you've got an NPC itch there Ysne. ^^ And as it happens Zeno has done a great deal for us in that regard. Check out the NPCs Project<--- he put together. He created a template for us and all you have to do is type {{subst:NPC}} into a wiki page, save the page and then edit in the info you have about the NPC. Super easy. The more info the better for sure though for info that is beyond the fields that Zeno created, such as "easiest route", I ask that it be put inside the initial NPC description at the top of the page. If anything to simply be able to give the initial description some body. :)

With regards to Jan Langermann and Alexander Conde I think we should add your suggested Required Quest field.

Sounds like you've got an NPC itch there Ysne. ^^ And as it happens Zeno has done a great deal for us in that regard. Check out the NPCs Project<--- he put together. He created a template for us and all you have to do is type {{subst:NPC}} into a wiki page, save the page and then edit in the info you have about the NPC. Super easy. The more info the better for sure though for info that is beyond the fields that Zeno created, such as "easiest route", I ask that it be put inside the initial NPC description at the top of the page. If anything to simply be able to give the initial description some body. :)

With regards to Jan Langermann and Alexander Conde I think we should add your suggested Required Quest field.

Not really. I was just thinking about what would be efficient. I'll have to play with what Zeno created if I ever get to the point where I develop a route to follow for all the employees that I can actually write down.

• 5 months later...

I enter in the house but can not find Nadim. Need any quest for find him?

My english is very bad and I can not explain. If somebody speaks spanish and translate me...

Hi Nezou, we have a player here named Munera. He speaks Spanish very well. You can send him a pm and he can help you?

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?ac...=4&MID=1698

:badbad:

gogo

Thanks, I sent a PM to him.

Did you look around the house? Maybe he is outside?

To translate try Google. Maybe that can help you. ;)

Google Translate

I looked around the house, sure.

I don't have problems for read you, my problem with english is write, and google translate spanish to english worse than me LOL

Thanks.

Edited by Nezou
I looked around the house, sure.

I don't have problems for read you, my problem with english is write, and google translate spanish to english worse than me LOL

Thanks.

Oh ok, lol.

Is it possible that you already got that employee? Or maybe someone else got the employee without you knowing it...