Why should I make a Dryad?

Lewisw9012

Well, until gogo comes along and brainwashes you, I'll tell you a few things :crazy:

Depending on how you want to play her, she can either be a one hit boss killer caster dryad, a dryad that sits back and lets her totem/minions do her work for you, you can play a dryad that mows down stuff with her blowpipes before they even get to her (cant find a build guide for that anywhere sorry) or you can just go along working it out for yourself. There are lots of options :)

Mass killing and tactical hunting sounds exactly like the dryad!

I don't think that there's anything that particularly makes her better than all the rest. She doesn't really have any junk Combat Art's? There are lots of good combinations of attacks?

She's fast, accurate and effective (particularly with a blowpipe as Dragon Brother said). Chuck on AB/SP and use DA/RI for mobs, TV/EL for bosses and you can cruise through.

Here ah am!

:crazy:

Reasons to take her?

I`m convinced that for more regions of the game she has the fastest killing speed, best overall DPS... period.

Not only is she a fantastic out of the box toon for anyone to play and be profficient at, but, as well, her voodoo aspect makes her an excellent choice for more experienced players.

The ranged side of her is one of the most exciting play styles I`ve ever used in gaming PC, so FAST. The blow pipe is instant travel speed... when you work with instant travel speed you are basically saying that the challenge becomes...how can I build as much damage with as quick a regen as possible on a Combat Art that evinces effects instanly on any enemy on the screen as long at it`s CTH is successful.

The blooms appearing on enemies with the wispy trailing life leech lines roaring back to the dryad sometimes has my eyes and ears glued to the gaming experience.

And for pure, sheer unadulterated enormous, eyepopping, leap out of your chair, cheering clapping damage....

NOTHING beats what Acute Mind can produce.

So...

convinced?

:P

gogo

extremely convinced tbh :crazy: thanks for the answers you guys...but one other thing what build would you recomend I follow? im looking for ....SERIOUS HIGH POWER and amazing mass killing speed...I took a look a putricines guide.. but it didnt seem to use tha Combat Art's that really power up the dryad...

thanks for replys

Lewis :P

Have a look around for an acute mind/dual wield magic staff/intelligence build. Raising intelligence manually and thru acute mind pumps your magic staff damage and you're spells such as edaphic lances and tangled vines massively. I think someone posted a video around here with a one hit KO on one of the bosses and also a guide to go with his build...it should be here somewhere...