Hard drive failure

I have two legal copies of Sacred 2. I have 8 machines at home that I have Sacred 2 installed on. (4 installs per license)

One of the hard drives failed. How can I now 'unregister' one of the copies so that I can reinstall on the new hard drive?

A similar thing happened to me almost a year ago. I e-mailed SecuROM about this, and instead of "unregistering" one copy, they increased my number of possible registrations by 1.

That did the trick.

You should try to e-mail them at support@secuROM.com

Max

• 3 weeks later...
8 machines? That sounds like an awesome LAN party setup.

I actually have 14 machines, but only 13 are strong enough to run Sacred 2. I just got my 4th copy of Sacred 2 in the mail today, so I'll be able to install it on all my machines with 2 extra now. I got a LAN party this Saturday and about 12 friends coming over.

I'm going to be handing out tissues at the door so that they'll easily be able to wipe up their tears when I hand them their asses in UT3.

I actually have a total of 2 hard drives that have failed now that had Sacred 2 installed on them. I sent an email to support@secuROM.com with a scanned copy of the back of my manual.

Does anyone know how long it takes for them to get back to you? I have a LAN party this Saturday and would like to get this resolved well before then.