Blood and Ice is a Set pieces heaven

O.K I mentions in Schot's Framoing thread that Furian 67 and I were racking in the set pieces. Here is what I got from level 52-55 on silver closed net HC campain all today maybe 3 hours tops. in the blood forest south east corner of map ( new jungle area) No farming just running quests and bangin' monsters. not too good at pictures yet but I wrote down a list.

Dryad Ranger running Blowgun and Darting assault as primary offense no + all skills and only 5 hard points in EP with Chance to find valuable of about 10%.

Detheya's wrist guards level 60

x2 Daerwains Head gear level 60

x2 Arm Guards of the nettles X2 level 60

Daerwains sleeves lvl60

IIgards Vestment level 60

Detheyas protection lvl60

Greaves of morning dew level 60

Boots of vines and leaves level 60

Detheyas cowl level 60

Artimarks Star level 60

Cheops eye level 60

Serpents's tongue level 63

If you fancy set pieces you should have tried the 2.40 patch, was raining set pieces from almost every quest completed, I once got 4 pieces in one that only include talking and was done in about 3-5 minutes.

I have noticed the fairly high set drop rate, but I also think that the blood forest seems to have a higher drop rate than elsewhere also...it may be psychological but I noticed a marked difference in drops between there and the normal areas

@#$%^&*&^%$ I just lost her! I was level 57 and up against the final boss of the blood forest chain quest. He nailed me fast. I had dust cloud up and goldenglade and was about to start the whoop ass when he critted me! Guess I know now huh! Well I'm off the start another char. maybe an ice coup? or seraphim dual wield

nooooooooooooooooooooo, not a dryad, nooooooooooooooooo

Nice loot though, sorry about the loss. Are you guys playing every week night now?

:thumbsup:

gogo

I got most into the shared chest. except what she was wearing of course. I'm home full time right now. playing every moment I can get. sucks loosing here after 40 hours of leveling. but I'm loving the HC play. teaching me to slow down. Well I'm not a very good student apparently. was going to wait for level 65 to go into the unknown but the curiosity bug caught and I couldn't help myself. Sucks she was very strong with everything else I had faced so far.

Awh loco. Noooo. :woot: The Abishai is a deadly one. I've been tinkering away at it to try and see how it ticks. It's got several traps that it uses but most deadly of all is his combat art Gust of Wind. It acts in the same way as Glacial Thorns in that the closer you are to the caster the more deadly the damage will be. Gust of Wind combined with it's several traps is a real killer...

Out of curiosity, did you complete the quest "Weakening the Abishai"?

I can understand your eagerness to run around in the Cursed Forest. Certainly are some really great drops from quests. :thumbsup:

Awh loco. Noooo. :woot: The Abishai is a deadly one. I've been tinkering away at it to try and see how it ticks. It's got several traps that it uses but most deadly of all is his combat art Gust of Wind. It acts in the same way as Glacial Thorns in that the closer you are to the caster the more deadly the damage will be. Gust of Wind combined with it's several traps is a real killer...

Out of curiosity, did you complete the quest "Weakening the Abishai"?

I can understand your eagerness to run around in the Cursed Forest. Certainly are some really great drops from quests. :thumbsup:

yes I did run that quest. took me a while to see the invisible bridge into the castle though. when I finaly found it I was like, dang it was right here the whole time.

yes I did run that quest. took me a while to see the invisible bridge into the castle though. when I finaly found it I was like, dang it was right here the whole time.

lol when I first did it I was like Holy Hannah! What am I doing walking thru thin air?