Help please with Viperish Disease :D

xFireDragonX

Hi,

I just want to let you know that I did do a lot of searching on this subject, about 6 hours total in fact :S

anyway here it is... I recently started playing with my dryad again, its a full int duel wield dryad with cabalistic voodoo focus, so that I could use Viperish Disease as my weak mobb killer ( like cobalts.) and all the other small weak mobbs that I dont want to waist time hacking at.

anyway the point is... I never took the lore because the explanation on wiki said that VD's dmg was not based on the lore... but my VD doesint kill anything, I cast it 3-4 times on cobalts, and it works because they get all green and stuff...and when they get close to each other, they transmit it, but they dont die from it... or if they do it takes like 10 mins

pls someone let me know what I should do... should I read alot more runes? at the moment its doing about 15% dmg per second should it be way higher?

pls let me know.

Thanks

This exploit has been nerfed very very majorly for PC, Andrew, so I don't really have much to offer... perhaps someone here who has console and has played out the Viperish Disease would be able to offer advice.

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:thumbsup:

gogo

Well gogo he didn't ask for anything exploit related, he just wanted to know how he could increase his damage.

I would read some runes if the next level increase doesn't increase the regens to much, try to find a perfect balance between damage and regens.

Thanks for the reply to both of you :P

and no I was not asking about the exploit :D I got that all figured out hehe....(on console if I delete the update, I can exploite it for a wile to level fast, then I just download it again takes about 4 mins)

and yeah I finaly got it... I put a few more points in the aspect focus to mod out the summon (forget the name of the Combat Art) and with the added points I was able to socket 2 niob runes in so it gave me +12 into VD which got it up a bit, still takes forever to kill but at least now it does :D

Thanks a bunch... and btw this is a great forum...lots of info, and nice builds

• 1 month later...
Thanks for the reply to both of you :)

and no I was not asking about the exploit :oooo: I got that all figured out hehe....(on console if I delete the update, I can exploite it for a wile to level fast, then I just download it again takes about 4 mins)

and yeah I finaly got it... I put a few more points in the aspect focus to mod out the summon (forget the name of the Combat Art) and with the added points I was able to socket 2 niob runes in so it gave me +12 into VD which got it up a bit, still takes forever to kill but at least now it does :oooo:

Thanks a bunch... and btw this is a great forum...lots of info, and nice builds

How do you use a high level shopper to add runes to a item to get +12 Vd? I just used a niob char to put 2 black curse runes in a level 21 blowpipe. level went to 102 and only 2 black curse and +8 LL.

I play pc with Ice and blood if that matters.

Edited by biblo
(on console if I delete the update, I can exploite it for a wile to level fast, then I just download it again takes about 4 mins)

Does the xbox 360 have the same problem? il remove patch if it does

:P:viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: