Sacred 2 Gold Edition Announced

Well, this is more of an announcement, but I couldn't start a topic in the announcement forum, so please move it where it belongs.

Today Deep Silver announced that a Gold Edition of Sacred 2 will come out on November 26th. I read on Sacred-Legends that it will cost 40 Euros.

I think this is great news for newcomers, so they won't have to bother will all the patches and the installations, they will just put the DVDs in the drive and voila!

Here's the link from the French Deep Silver Website : FRENCH LINK

Couldn't find the news on the English Deep Silver Website, so here's the link from the German Deep Silver Website : GERMAN LINK

Max

P.s.

French page translated to English by google: Sacred 2 Gold Edition

Edited by metal_max64
added translation

Thanx for the great news Max. Lucky late comers. I think I'm actually jealous, haha. The Gold edition of Underworld is so convenient to install. I've already got a few accounts but I might just splurge for a gold copy in the future. If ever I need to reinstall it would be handy to have.

For us monolingual folk here's the French page translated to English by google: Sacred 2 Gold Edition Hurry Deep Silver and release that English version! :thumbsup:

Moved to the announcements section. Thanx again Max. :woot:

nice headsup here Max

Thanks! I'm happy that a gold edition will come out, but I didn't expect it to get released so soon (like 1½-3 months after the release of Ice & Blood). I'll tell my friends to get this edition and come join us.

Max

Ok, first off I'd like to apologize now for possible starting a rumor but... This just occured to me as I went online. There really aren't very many servers available now for version 2.43 2.64(Ice & Blood before patch). 2 Campaign, 2 Free and 2 PvP. With the new version out now there's a great deal of division between versions and languages. Add to that that it seems bizarre that the English version is not yet ready... Makes me wonder. Are they finally going to merge US? It would make sense at this point I think and would explain the delay for English even in the UK. CDV out of the picture means US may as well be on the same server as Deep Silver customers.

Nevermind me. Just had to get it out of my head. ^^

Thats an interesting idea. Maybe its because you arent seeing all the servers though. It only shows you the ones you can access unless you check the box. Which means if your are talking about fully patched sacred 2 with out the addon (you said 2.43) it wont show the addon servers.

Or maybe the numbers have just been reduced to allow for more addon servers to allow for the separate patch levels for the addon at the moment...who knows...lol...im just rambling here :P

Edited by Dragon Brother

haha..well we all make mistakes. I am only seeing 6 or so servers myself...but if you check the see all option box there are a million and one (exaggeration) of them, most of which are still non-addon servers. And in any case, the expansion has only been released in europe, or for those like myself willing to download it, so there wouldnt be any point joining the EU and non EU addon servers which would kinda make me think they wouldnt join the rest of them to save money/effort...but again, this is my speculation, urs is equally valid :D ...So who knows:) :P

Edited by Dragon Brother
Ok, first off I'd like to apologize now for possible starting a rumor but... This just occured to me as I went online. There really aren't very many servers available now for version 2.43 2.64(Ice & Blood before patch). 2 Campaign, 2 Free and 2 PvP. With the new version out now there's a great deal of division between versions and languages. Add to that that it seems bizarre that the English version is not yet ready... Makes me wonder. Are they finally going to merge US?

That would mean that CDV & DS would agree on how to split the server costs for a putative US/EU server. Bearing in mind that they don't appear to have been able to settle on getting Ice and Blood released in the US, I find that unlikely (but not impossible, I can think of one scenario where it could happen).

Edit: Also, Sacred 2 Gold? 'S 'cause there's not going to be any more patches for Ice and Blood... :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bumping this topic because when I went on the Sacred 2 Gold page on the Deep Silver French Website, it's now written under the price of the boxed version that the shipping is free. I e-mailed them to ask if the shipping is free only for the Europe or for the rest of the world (because I live in Quebec), and they said that the shpping will be free in Quebec (and most likely in Canada, since Quebec is part of the Canada).

So I decided to post the link for those who are interested for the French Gold Edition (with free shipping in Canada and probably North America) :

LINK

This really gets me interested, because I paid about 30$ of shipping each time when I ordered Fallen Angel and Ice & Blood.

Max

• 3 weeks later...

I take this read to tell my experience that I hope will work for a colleague. I purchased Sacred2/Gold Edition/UK for Internet in gamesplanet.com and I got off the game ( I can not guarantee that it works), only use the 2 keys to open a new account in eu lobby. I keep my game by reading the asignment and items in Spanish language and solved that in 5 minutes. I´m still keeping my 2 accounts in es lobby.

Greetings

• 2 weeks later...
...So I decided to post the link for those who are interested for the French Gold Edition (with free shipping in Canada and probably North America) :

LINK

This really gets me interested, because I paid about 30$ of shipping each time when I ordered Fallen Angel and Ice & Blood.

Max

Merci Max. I have just ordered a full French copy. :)

• 4 weeks later...
I just found a press release for a North American release, by CDV.

http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/55559

Considering how poor the grammar and spelling is, it may be fake. I suspect that author was confusing Sacred 2 and Sacred 2 Gold, I think this is not a real thing.

This news is from October 2008, saying that the game reached Gold Status, meaning that the game will release soon. It is not about the Gold Edition.

Max

Please Sign In or Sign Up