Hello Everyone!!!

Hey everyone, my name is Casey and I just started playing Sacred 2: Dark Angel on the PS3 recently. In the past I've played many games such as WoW, Guild Wars, Runescape, most of the commonly known ones. I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone here on darkmatters.org and trying to figure out this seemingly complicated, addicting game. So far, I enjoy playing the inquisitor, or the temple guardian the most. The highest level I've had in the game so far is a level 10 temple guardian using an Area of Effect build I found online. My only dislike about this game is the constant feeling that I've made a bad choice with a charachter. I am really hoping I can get into some online play, but I don't even know where to start, so if anyone would like to add me on ps3 I would love to learn how to play online, my PSN name is Swhirlwind.

"May you fight with the strength of ten full grown men..." ...or the intelligence of ten really old men

Sharrakor -//- Swhirlwind

Edited by Sharrakor

Welcome Sharrakor. Don't worry that feeling of making a mistake never seems to go away. Just wait until you hit level 75 and have to pick that very last skill. I still get a little stressed about it even though I have built countless toons since I started playing in Feb. Enjoy the game and if you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Hey Casey, great seeing you've been pulled into our addiction :oooo: We've got beach volley ball going down around the corner, and have bbq's on weekends.

Enjoy our little corner of the net.

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:oooo:

gogo

Hey there Sharrakor. Great to meet you and gratz on getting Sacred 2. Loads of fun to be had. :oooo:

P.s.

Love the avatar. It's a shame you missed our Halloween celebrations with our spooky skin. ^^