Something Wonderful (a.k.a. empty office)

Ysne58

I have just contacted all the employees in the Dryad region:

Dryad Island_________________

79. Janina Gerards I find that the easiest way to get to her is to go to the Aerendyr portal. From there, follow the road north over two bridges. Then follow the coast along the east side until you get to a ford that will get you to Girvym. Follow along the southern coast of the island until you reach Janina.

80. Ralph Rudiger The easiest way to find Ralph is to head north from Aerendyr until you reach the next soul stone. There is a road heading west into a brigand camp. Ralph is in a house at the top of a hill just before you enter the camp.

81. Christiane Clarenbach This employee is standing near the runemaster in the city of Dyr-Laigh who is on the southern end of the city. You will need to go through the central part of the city. There are small portals between various parts of this city. Just be patient and keep trying, it is really easy to get lost in this city.

82. Morris Rohle This employee can be found on the road between Dyr-Laigh and Aerendyr where the road turns shortly before you reach Dyr-Laigh. He will be on the north-east side of the road.

83. Hoa Tu Ngoc There is a dirt road leading west towards this island as you head north to Na'Anthier, follow that road until you reach the coast. The bridge is just to the south, cross it and go to the other side of the island. The employee is in a house on the beach.

84. Marcus Haeublein The easiest way to find him is from the Na'Anthier portal. Follow the east side of the road south until you can get through the vegetation to the west coast. Then head north until you find a ruin. He is just north of that ruin.

85. Sebastian Walter In order to find him, you have to go around from the wast side of Na'Anthier until you can cut through the vegetation to the western coast. Then head north along the coast until you reach him.

On to the wastelands.

The wiki pages for this section should be complete and correct now. I have proof read everything up to part of Thylysium as well. One employee at a time :BlobRed:

Edited by Ysne58
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have now talked to all the employees. I went back to the office, talked to both people and got the key to the lounge. I have gotten into the lounge, the items seem to be there, but I cannot pick them up. I have tried clicking on everything in that room. What am I missing?

I have now talked to all the employees. I went back to the office, talked to both people and got the key to the lounge. I have gotten into the lounge, the items seem to be there, but I cannot pick them up. I have tried clicking on everything in that room. What am I missing?

Hmm.. Better question would be "WHOM are you missing?"... I'd have to say about 4 employees. There are 89 of 'em in all. That is, if your previous post count of 85 is correct.

Elf region 20
    Humans     21
    Orcs       14
    Dragonsea   5
    Swamp      10
    Desert      3
    Jungle      5
    Dryads      7
    Wastelands  4
   --------------
   Total       89 

If you've got the CM-Patch installed, it will give you a list of the employees you've talked to in the log book. I'd print out a list of them from the SacredWiki and mark them off and see who's missing. If not, I'm afraid the only thing that can be done is one massive schlep through the game to find the four you missed. Been there, done that, both ways.

When you have the final employee, whomever it may be, you WILL know it. When you get the last one, the quest complete indicator will go off, your log book will be updated to that effect and a note that tells you to visit the office again.

From there, you need to go up to the top (3rd floor) and into the office next to the stairs, talk to Holger Flöttmann, who will congratulate you and tell you to visit Bettina Wegner - now located in the office directly below his on the 2nd floor. She will congratulate you and give you the key to the employee lounge - on the 1st floor. You go there to collect your prizes.

Edited by wolfie2kX

I may not have the latest patch, but the log book says I have talked to all the employees. I did check them off. I just haven't added the last 4 to this thread yet. I got the congratulations and the key. I guess what I thought was the lounge isn't, I will go look again.

Ok, now that I actually found the lounge, I got the reward. I am going to download the latest patch, since I do not seem to have it.

Wastelands employees:

86. Christian Altrogge He is standing in the Windswept Fortress near the portal.

87. Mario Endlich You need to head up to the next portal on the path to the final battle. After you cross the bridge before

that portal, instead of heading north towards it, head south away from that. You will find a path at the end of the area that

leads up to that Temple of the Gods. He will be standing right outside.

88. Sebastien Fleer You will find him standing near the soul stone right outside the main building where you find the final

battle.

89. Frank Lunnebach You will find him in the area immediately before the one where you have to fight Nimonuil.

I need to finish proofing the rest of the employees and add in the info to the wiki that I haven't added yet. These employees should be correct. I really hope I didn't miss anything.

Thanks Grumpy. This project grew out of my own frustration at not having descriptions on how to find the more difficult ones.

I really hope it helps others avoid that frustration.