Sacred 2 - Ice and Blood Map of Ancaria

• 2 months later...

Hi.

First I'd like to thank you for your very hard work on the detailed map.

Are there any news on progress of the download version? Will it be publicly available?

I'm really looking forward to having a map of Ancaria on my wall, you see :(

Thank you for the feedback dheneb! Unfortunately I haven't been able to focus my time on the map with so many other projects on the go. I have been thinking about the Ice & Blood map recently though and hope to get back to doing some work on it so I can make it available for download. I know what you mean about wanting it on your wall. I made a rough draft print and it's pretty cool looking. I want one too. :(

I'll have a look at it today to see how much work needs to be done.

Little update to let you's know I'm working on this but ran into some mistakes, heh. I'm more or less satisfied with the graphic but now I'm working on converting the map for print which means choosing the proper color profiles each for Europe and America, then improving the ppi and crunching the size down from about 11 feet square to 3-5 feet square while maintaining sharpness. How did this happen... :superman:

• 2 months later...
Little update to let you's know I'm working on this but ran into some mistakes, heh. I'm more or less satisfied with the graphic but now I'm working on converting the map for print which means choosing the proper color profiles each for Europe and America, then improving the ppi and crunching the size down from about 11 feet square to 3-5 feet square while maintaining sharpness. How did this happen... :oooo:

Excuse me if I start to sound tedious, but... :cry: is there still any hope for the printable version of the map to be completed?

I know this must require a lot of work from you, but perhaps there's still some hope?

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...