Modern Warefare 2

Hey just wanted to say this game blew me away. I just bought it last night and the graphics are awesome. Its so intense its like your really there. I was going to play only about 20 minutes however I looked at the clock it 2 hours went by. I'm just on the "For The Record" beat some missions don't quite know if thats just a certain mission set. However, I do love the multiplayer in this I played COD 4 multiplayer a lot. Yet to try this one out on the MP may do so tonight. I do like there is another online option that being the spec ops (co-op) which is another added dimension to to the game. You guys should check this game out it is the Shiza!

haha yes looks cool my wife is buying it for herself im lucky enough to have a gamer wife ;) my self im holding out for Final fantasy 13 and 14 my trade mark games im a huge Final Fantasy Fan boy

I played those when I was younger haha. You will definatley love MW2. Its kinda weird seeing war in your own country though....Im from the U.S. But overall played the game for about 3 hours so far and definately love it. Looking forward to the Spec-Ops mode though.

game wa really specctacular but too much contraversy over the "No Russian" level. as I see it its a game and real life actions shouldnt be rules by what someone saw on a game. Russia already has locked the level out of copied discs distributed there and the british House of Commons held a meeting about it. other than that it was perfect

Played MP last night it was freakin awesome. I would have to say that this MP on MW2 definately doesn't even compare to COD4 not even close. Yeah, definately impressed. Is a must to all gamers who love shoot em ups. Yeah, the "No Russian" level is pretty crazy thats a lot of people getting blasted as well as cops too. I thought it was a pretty cool level kinda screwed up but definatley something we havent seen before in a game.

Apparently Assassin's Creed is ridiculously good as well... I'm kinda on the fence between the two games too... I put in well over 100 hours into multiplayer for Modern Warfare, so I have no doubt that MW2 will be worth the money. On the flipside, according to reviews, Assassin's Creed 2 is everything the first one should have been, which sounds awesome...

So many games. So little money and time....

Very True. I dunno there are endless hours of gameplay for MW2 due to the spec ops, regular missions, and the multiplayer. I will download the demo to assassins creed to check it out. I played a hella lot of Modern Warfare so I definately went out and bout this one. No faults whatsoever so far. Best game of the year for me!

Does this still have that stupid health system which came back in cod 2 and has ruined the whole series after that, where you don't really have any health bar and you'll recower by stading down from the gun fire? I have to say original cod was and still is one of the best war games ever made but after that it's been hard to find good game in this genre, because they all have gone to auto health recover system.

Yeah, but its not as bad as that one. The game is way more fast paced and you have to aim to kill. If your off your off whoever gets hit with the first bullet from a gun if the other person dont dodge a one or 2 then its a kill. Pretty sweet though. I definately think its the Game of the Year.