Furian67's Application For Sacred 2

1. Favorite pizza topping

hhmmm If I can only chose "a" topping it would have to be rousted garlic. Ohh I love it, but the belly don't. Before I head out to my favorite pizza joint, "Wholly Bully's" I have to take a good dose of gas-x if ya know what I mean.

2. Favorite Drink

Coffee in the A.M. its a must. After work its a 7&7 for me. Quenches the thirst for sure.

3. Where did you hear about darkmatters.org from?

I started playing Sacred2 the same week it came out for Xbox. Made huge mistakes (knowing what I now know). I knew there had to be something out there. I did a google search and found a few sites but Dark Matters seemed to fit the best. Think I actually found SacredWiki first then traced back to here.

4. Most favorite book ever

Haven't had just one book. Love anything by R.A. Salvatore.

5. Favorite movie of all time.

A Knights Tale. Awesome sound track. Perfect story line. Women? What will we go thru cuz we love them so much.

6. Current Favorite Game?

Of course I'd have to say Sacred 2. It's all I do.

7. All time best video game ever played

EverQuest. Loved and hated it at the same time. Played it for 3 years, 7-14 hours a day. Where did my life go? aka EverCrack ring a bell.

8. Favorite sport or hobby?

Downhill skiing. As a kid I would be on the slops 5 days a week. Now I have a job. Dangit.

9. What do you want for your birthday?

The love of a good woman.They're out there somewhere. I just can't find one yet. (still holding his breath)

10. Do you know anyone from our forum?

I've been online with Gogo, Chareos, Llama, Dragon Brother, Locolagarto and several others. Actually ran with Dragon Brother and Loco only. We got 8 peps on server today, that was crazy experience. Only know Loco personally, He's my brother.

11. Who can you get and name from this forum that can personally vouch for you as a trusted member?

D.a.r.k members: I've spoken with Gogoblender a bit. I dont get to play much during prim time weekdays. I work evening shift. But I'm on every morning and every night, all weekend.

12. If applying for Fellowship Status do you agree to abide by all the posted Rules of the Fellowship?

Absolutely. When I first started looking for a site to help my game play this was one f the posts I read and really liked.

Even though I'm still just a little guy if there anything I can help anyone with just drop me a line.

I can always be found on Furian's Grinder, always hardcore. light/dark silver or gold.