Whew thought we lost it for a sec

We need contact with the outside world? :P

Considering that pizza, groceries and even electronic equipment is now cheaper to order online, I almost don't see any reason to go outside at all!

...ok, perhaps that's not quite true. A bit of fresh air now and then doesn't hurt :P

I spent the last 3 days trying to install 80 mods to oblivion and get them all working. I was unloading groceries and noticed the lights to the car were on and my first thought was that someone had modded my car so the lights were on.

I definitely need to get out more though I do at least have some groceries now.

What in earth would we do with out contact with the outside world?

That makes me think of an interesting question...

Which would you rather endure?

Not being able to go outside for 5 days.

or

No access to a pc or internet for 5 days.

It's a tough one for me. I went without internet for over a week because my ISP messed up my connection and boooy was that tough. :ooo: I think I'd rather stay inside for 5 days, lol.

Funny cause I was referring to the site going down for a few minutes the other night. I needed to look something up and was starting to freak cause I couldn't get to the forum. but you raise interesting questions.

I could stay home for 5 days provided ample food and beer in the house. but to not be able to have comp or internet these days? no banking, no Sacred closed net. no news. no friends to say hi to. wow that would be tough.

Although I did spend 7 days in Guatemala backpacking across the country this spring. no TV, no AC, no phones(except for the emergency international phone I took that was $2.99/min) it was quite a relaxing holiday. The ruins of Ancient Mayan civilization were amazing. We'll have to start a holiday pics thread!

Thanks to me losing internet connection for awhile, I was forced into quitting WoW. I've got over 200 days played on that game(disease), thankfully now the idea of picking it up again is not tempting, would take such a long time to get the gear up to date for arena anyway.