Recently I created a new character and have been grinding him to see how far I could get him before I had to level him further. Hes currently @ level 52 and 30% complete in Platinum. In the near future He will be in Niob. His gear is primarily focus on +skill and damage modifiers. So the question is whats your lowest level character that you have taken to Niob and survived w/o being one shotted? Also who even plays in Niob? I can never find anyone on dark path at 150+ ever wanting to play around.

P.s. Hes a Shadow Warrior on dark Path.

Edited by karruptedkat
Recently I created a new character and have been grinding him to see how far I could get him before I had to level him further. Hes currently @ level 52 and 30% complete in Platinum. In the near future He will be in Niob. His gear is primarily focus on +skill and damage modifiers. So the question is whats your lowest level character that you have taken to Niob and survived w/o being one shotted? Also who even plays in Niob? I can never find anyone on dark path at 150+ ever wanting to play around.

P.s. Hes a Shadow Warrior on dark Path.

19 high elf in niob, I dont play niob on my higher levels I like making low toons and trying out new builds

So far I've done it at 82. I've never really tried to get to Niob at the lowest level I could though. I'm guessing since the nameless guardians are level 96 at a minimum in Platinum that you could probably get past them as early as level 70, but it would take a really good build and superior gear to do so.

its not hacking pfff I cant start an online game with her, but I can continue on Niob....My lowest level that I can create a niob game online is level 12 (Shadow Warrior) But with what I know now I could get a level 1 through every difficulty without leveling up once. without anyones help too. Believe me, its possible.

I made the level 12 to help people get the achievement, so if you hop in my niob game with your level 2 :cool: give some thanks because that took a loooong time to beat all those campaigns. Feel free to go and kill some enemies, even though they are like level 120

wish my level 154 dryad was on dark path cus light gets soooooooooooooooooo boring but dark probably would be too since im a VD Dryad gonna be my super super ultra mega shopper x3 I just noticed soemthing...I got 490mil gold on my level 50 high elf =O

yup the lowest level monster I fought in niob was 110 and it is hard and honestly not good its cool to have but when mobs spam 3k+ to your Shadow Warrior w/ 17k he goes down fast lol. No matter what gear you have difficulties are there for a reason. My shadow got there @ 58 I spammed Frenzied rampage on everything I saw for the life leach thru the combat art and a but load on his gear for regular swings. His gear was enhanced a bunch though from my dryad. Shes 154 So his dash doesn't 100% count. lowest level Ive taken there w/o help from a higher level character was my seraphim @ 74. !st character I built and very soon abandoned after I got the gist of the game. Her build was all over the place but still worked some how. I wish you were on dark too then maybe I'd see someone else on niob aside from 60's jumping in my Shadow Warrior's game getting one shotted. I haven't played her in awhile cause the voodoo run got boring fast>.>.

Building a source Warden caster Temple Guardian now hes levels almost as fast as the voodoo can kill bosses. So far hes the most well rounded job Ive played aside from dryad(Regular non voodoo build).

• 2 weeks later...
its not hacking pfff I cant start an online game with her, but I can continue on Niob....My lowest level that I can create a niob game online is level 12 (Shadow Warrior) But with what I know now I could get a level 1 through every difficulty without leveling up once. without anyones help too. Believe me, its possible.

I made the level 12 to help people get the achievement, so if you hop in my niob game with your level 2 :) give some thanks because that took a loooong time to beat all those campaigns. Feel free to go and kill some enemies, even though they are like level 120

Come on then, explain how you did it!

I made the level 12 to help people get the achievement, so if you hop in my niob game with your level 2 :) give some thanks because that took a loooong time to beat all those campaigns. Feel free to go and kill some enemies, even though they are like level 120

And pictures or video or it didn't happen. you obviously have found an exploit that allows you to do this.

I made the level 12 to help people get the achievement, so if you hop in my niob game with your level 2 :( give some thanks because that took a loooong time to beat all those campaigns. Feel free to go and kill some enemies, even though they are like level 120

And pictures or video or it didn't happen. you obviously have found an exploit that allows you to do this.

Just join my game ;) send MOMdaMEATL0AF a friend request. Just look at the #1 on the leaderboards.

Just join my game :4rofl: send MOMdaMEATL0AF a friend request. Just look at the #1 on the leaderboards.

I figured it out.

on the x360 if you join an online CAMPAIGN GAME hosted by another person on a HIGHER DIFFICULTY than what you are currently playing and they complete any part of the main campaign then you can leave the game, and hit the "continue" option in the main menu, and you will start a campaign in that difficulty from the begining. it seems (so far) so also save your progress as you go. however, you cannot "create" this campaign game, so as far as I can tell it should be a private game. also, I'm fairly certain if you create a game (free world or whatever) you would not be able to use the continue button any longer since generally it will only contue the difficulty from which you last created a game and since you cannot create games (only continue them) on the newfound difficulty it would most likely then stop you from continuing after creating a new game on a difficulty you normally have access from and saving at least once.

I am curious what happens if you beat the game using this; would it allow you to create a game on the next level up; effectively allowing you to skip difficulties? or would your progress be forsaken, some testing may be warranted.

for those whom ive managed to confuse;

take char A which only has access to bronze/silver.

select "create game" select "quick match"

look for a campaign game on (example) gold difficulty, join it.

wait till they (or help them) complete 1 aspect of the main campaign quest.

save the game

leave the game

in your main menu options instead of trying to create a game on gold difficulty (which you wont be able to do) hit "continue" and a gold campaign will start from the begining.

what happens if you beat it now, I do not know. but so far as I can see so long as you dont use alower difficulty setting your progress will save and will be able to be continued.

I imagine you would be able to regularly host platinum games and so forth once you beat it now on your newly accessible difficulty setting, but im not sure.

I figured it out.

on the x360 if you join an online CAMPAIGN GAME hosted by another person on a HIGHER DIFFICULTY than what you are currently playing and they complete any part of the main campaign then you can leave the game, and hit the "continue" option in the main menu, and you will start a campaign in that difficulty from the begining.

Good logic, but he specifically said "nor did anyone help me", meaning he didn't join another game.

I figured it out.

on the x360 if you join an online CAMPAIGN GAME hosted by another person on a HIGHER DIFFICULTY than what you are currently playing and they complete any part of the main campaign then you can leave the game, and hit the "continue" option in the main menu, and you will start a campaign in that difficulty from the begining.

Good logic, but he specifically said "nor did anyone help me", meaning he didn't join another game.

he could have done this using a seperate gamertag account with online access.

actually now that I think of it you may not even need online access...you might be able to do this by back-and-forth joining using a guest account on your xbox to join a gold+ difficulty game from one of your main chars; leave the game, continue the campaign using the guest access account, then join using a second controller with your main account again (only a different character) then leave again and continue campaign...

this is the method I used to get some of my newer chars access to all of the teleporters in the game each time they got to a new difficulty, but it might be able to be distorted for this purpose.

I would have to check to see.

I figured it out.

he could have done this using a seperate gamertag account with online access.

actually now that I think of it you may not even need online access...you might be able to do this by back-and-forth joining using a guest account on your xbox to join a gold+ difficulty game from one of your main chars; leave the game, continue the campaign using the guest access account, then join using a second controller with your main account again (only a different character) then leave again and continue campaign...

this is the method I used to get some of my newer chars access to all of the teleporters in the game each time they got to a new difficulty, but it might be able to be distorted for this purpose.

I would have to check to see.

Haha, I have people wondering how id did it. Well it is true that you can continue someone elses campaign, BUT there is NO way of starting an online game. I can start an online game with my level 13. But dont be sad if you dont quite understand it. within a week or so, I will have a level 1 on Niob (Which I can start a game online for other people to join) Ill give a hint, I have another account with 2 level 200 dryads on it, which might help me fight the bosses, but still I will be level 1!! Muahahah, im a sacred genius I know..And there are 2-3 places in the shadow campain where you get automatic xp............Just sit back, relax, and watch me do the impossible. Just 1 more difficulty to beat

I tried beating the niob campain on niob at level 1, but I still couldnt create a game other than silver and bronze once I completed it. ( I had 60,000 hitpoints) I wasted 3 hours with that, so I deleted that dryad :twitch:

Oh an if I didnt mention, I got that shadow warrior to level 6-7 before I went and did the campaigns (Get shadow veil as a buff)...Then I beat EVERY one of them. Waste of alot of time, but hey Even after how many bosses, im only level 13 :oooo:

Edited by bigfoot69