Sacred 2 - Ice & Blood Enemy Bestiary

Ta Dah!

It's beautiful, it's delicious looking and it's seksi all at once. It's done by Schot, took him umpteen hours to get the nasty beasties to pose properly, and he's even written in some great info that'll put you on the cutting edge of what it takes to put these guys six feet under. Special Enemy abilities, resistances, damage...

Schot, okay... hmmm, we'll think about giving you that vacation you keep asking for...maybe

Nice work, and gratz on the effort!

Sacred 2 Ice and Blood Enemy Bestiary

:)

gogo

The pix came out particularly good. And knowing which of the monsters does that horrible leech is good business. It's one of the scariest abilities in the game, and knowing in advance when we could possibly die makes that early trip to hell somewhat more pleasant

... that came out weird

:oooo:

gogo

Thanx Spunky. :D

@gogo:

And knowing is half the battle. *insert tacky smile with sparkling teeth* :)

I gotta admit I really enjoyed making them. It was kinda disgusting actually. How much time I spent... I took the screenshots in Single Player so that I could use the Pause function. Loooooove the Pause function. ^^ I'd pause the game while an opponent was in mid attack then fly my camera around it in search of the perfect angle, haha. I think I need help... ^^