Dryad says her date of birth... huh?!

gogoblender

Is this true?

Leave your girl on your comp while you mosey around your house... she'll start spouting out her gibberish... and I just heard her say something I've never heard her say before in a thick Scottish Brogue... her date of birth, here year born in!

Something like thirteen something or other... is this canon? I mean real Sacred 2 canon? I talked to Schot about it and we were thinking it could be a take on Mcleod's lines from Highlander.

I'd love to add this info to the wiki... if we can take it at face value... what do you guys think... is it just Ascaron having fun with us... or could it be her real birth date?

:oooo:

gogo

Is this true?

Leave your girl on your comp while you mosey around your house... she'll start spouting out her gibberish... and I just heard her say something I've never heard her say before in a thick Scottish Brogue... her date of birth, here year born in!

Something like thirteen something or other... is this canon? I mean real Sacred 2 canon? I talked to Schot about it and we were thinking it could be a take on Mcleod's lines from Highlander.

I'd love to add this info to the wiki... if we can take it at face value... what do you guys think... is it just Ascaron having fun with us... or could it be her real birth date?

:thumbsup:

gogo

:oooo: As Long as you haven't completely lost your marbles and started thinking Mirage is a real person, Gogo! :) you mean the date the Character was created. or the fictional timeline of the story? or Conor McClouds birthday in the original Highlander

heheh

I swear this happened, loco..I'm not crazy...I swear!

Just let her ramble... she'll change to a scottish brogue and spill out her date of birth... she's either telling the truth or she's making fun of high lander...

I swear I'm not crazy!

:oooo:

gogo

• 2 weeks later...

I've heard that one too. Just one more of the silly things the characters say when you are afk too long. Kind of like when you go into town and she wonders about shopping -- I forget the exact line, though.

• 1 month later...

On SIF a developer commented on the highlander reference.. I am not sure what the deal was though I forget. But I remember coming across it. Ah maybe the voice actor?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Haha gogo, I swear it has happened too! I went to do the dishes *lol :<* and my gf was playing and she called me over to told me She started singing then the next phrase she said was something something then her birthday lol I was too late so I never heard it myself but she swears she did lol

Highlander > *

• 1 month later...

Littlebit offtopic....

I noticed that she also likes to pole dance when she is bored. With a two-handed staff ad least, She puts it in the ground and does her litter trick

Could not resist after seeing this, to quick provide her with some funky bunny ears for her new hobby :)

can't make videos so here the best next thing. She is doing it very often, like 2 times in 30 seconds... Ad least she knows how to get a figure while doing nothing, not like the seraphim that complains al the time. "This standing around is killing my figure..." or something. Maybe the two should talk about the ways of nature?

Lol.png

No luck in free coins... thou

...and this is why I can't seem to level any of my characters. Seeing the funny stuff they do with their weapons and hearing the quirky things they say, just make me want to stay AFK to hear more of this fun stuff!

not like the seraphim that complains al the time. "This standing around is killing my figure..." or something. Maybe the two should talk about the ways of nature?

Awwwwww.... but seraphim has her own little dance too... and directly after, she glances over her shoulder to see if anyone saw that :)

Greetz

Edited by Barristan

How did you get her to do that?

I know the Inquisitor has to be empty handed to do his little move... ^^ my seraphim only looks around and make a little combat move (pole arms) or stretches "if given a sword"

Heya,

my seraphim's, for some reason, are always DW.... she plunges her swords into the ground and does her happy dance. Don't think she does it as much as the Dryad does her poledance tho :bounce:

Greetz