Blacksmithing does not work for Consoles - Sacred 2 - XBOX and PS3

Broken how..? It works just fine for me on 360. Just make sure you unequip your items before you talk to the blacksmith.(The items you wanted to forge of course, not everything)

Broken how..? It works just fine for me on 360. Just make sure you unequip your items before you talk to the blacksmith.(The items you wanted to forge of course, not everything)

He means the skill not the actual NPC blacksmith :oooo:

• 1 month later...

I have blacksmithing on my level 92 SW who hasn't died. I'm afraid to go into Niob without the skill working to upgrade my gear.

Is it finally fixed yet?

The whole reason I stopped playing is because of it. So please fill me in.

It is not fixed as of yet. I might hazard a guess it might never get fixed either.

Sadly, very likely.

That being said. Don't be scared of Niob. If the gear you're wearing is pretty good, you'll be fine. I'm not recommending you jump right out and go dragon slaying mind you, but try some stuff in Tyr Lysia and see how you fare.

Has anyone heard if this will be addressed in October with the new patch/Blood&Ice? I've done the same thing made a awesome build no deaths and blacksmithing not working. At least let us get the cost reduction if nothing else.

we've been neglected from the day the game came out...... they sold us a broken and bugged game, while they knew all of its problems.

homo triumliterarum!

Edited by the1youh8
Please be careful with wording
we've been neglected from the day the game came out...... they sold us a broken and bugged game, while they knew all of its problems.

homo triumliterarum!

What is actually broke with Blacksmith skill?

If you have it mastered can you place jewlery in the bronze sockets?

On the PC version, Blacksmith Skill does not require the use of a blacksmith in a town. On the Consoles it does not allow the same function. You still need to utilize a blacksmith, however the cost is reduced and one you reach mastery you have a chance to get multiple socketed items back instead of only getting the 1 item you want.

Are you guys meaning blacksmithing with the SW? Because the blacksmiths can socket you stuff sometimes it doesn't work. But when I restarted the game I could socket my stuff. If it dont work just create a free world game or campaign game and try again. I encounted several times where it wouldn't work so dont get your hopes down. It did eventually work for me.

• 3 months later...
Yea, dont believe what anyone says about it "working" because no matter what you do its glitched out. Ive tried putting 75 points in it, and it didnt change nothing

That really sucks seeing how I was planning on giving my Temple Guardian that skill. I knew the Blacksmithing part wasn't available without the actual Blacksmith, but I didn't know if the other parts work.

Atleast you were lucky and did find out before you took the skill on your toon, would have been annoying to have found out right after you took it that it doesn't work.

Atleast you were lucky and did find out before you took the skill on your toon, would have been annoying to have found out right after you took it that it doesn't work.

Thats exactly why I asked I was building a temple guard and didnt want to waste the skill. sacred three sign me up.

• 7 months later...

Hello,

I have been using this site for a while now and have found it most useful, however I am unable to establish if the blacksmithing skill is still a redundant feature. I just don't want start a temple guardian shopper, blacksmither, and treasure hunter build only to discover its a quest in futility.

thanks

Nice having you here on the boards Alfonse, welcome to DarkMatters!

And... all Blacksmith console topics merged... all the ones I could find anyway

:heart:

gogo

• 2 months later...