Hey-lo All!

I usually suck at intros, so forgive me if this one sucks.

I've been a Sacred fan since owning a copy of Sacred 2 in late March (PS3 version). If there was a class for planning ahead in games like Sacred and most MMORPGs, I would probably get a B (mainly because I procrastinate and turn in late assignments). I see this as a problem because I actually deleted and recreated my Shadow Warrior (currently on my 4th and 5th), and did the same at least once for all the remaining classes. Did I mention, I have a bad habit of creating all possible classes. It's usually because I want a powerful team that if anyone needs help, I could help them; this goes for MMOs too.

It feels like I've been rambling, so I'll cut this short. That, and I can't tell how long this is since I'm on my phone. I'm glad that after months on SacredWiki, I've finally decided to joined. So with that, I'll just stop and say thanks for allowing me to be here.

Lurk all you like. as for playing all chars., that a tall order. takes a while to learn each Char. but is certainly fun to learn. that said I think you will enjoy every hour you spend learning, as I have.

Good luck and welcome

Lurk all you like. as for playing all chars., that a tall order. takes a while to learn each Char. but is certainly fun to learn. that said I think you will enjoy every hour you spend learning, as I have.

Good luck and welcome

It is fun, but at times I confuse myself saying, "Why isn't my Grim Resilience not working? Oh, I'm playing my Temple Guardian." I actually like playing as all the characters (especially my new Astral Shadow Warrior and melee Temple Guardian), but I can't really find much fun on my Pyromancer Mage with Delphic and Mystic as a small backup.

Thanks everyone for the welcomes.

I would say so are spreading your skills quite thin if you include the mystic skills into your Pyromancer Elf build, only take Pyromancer Focus/Lore and Delphic Focus to have high level on Grand Invogaration, and drop the mystic Focus/Lore skills.

Planning ahead is definately good. I found myself switching characters a lot at the beginning because I wasn't satisfied with my builds. Once I found something that worked well for me (my seraphim: see sig or my high elf) I stuck with them for quite a long time.

Glad you found Sacred Wiki useful, and you finally decided to saunter on over to the boards here. Keep playing, asking, and get to meet up with some of the boardies ^^

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo