Hello, Jello!

Good day, everyone...

Just thought I'd introduce myself, been lurking for a couple of weeks, and decided to join in on the fun! I'd played a few characters, and thought I had a good one with my Inquisitor (dual-wield pain-bringer), but he ended up being entirely too squishy when I started the Gold campaign. I play offline exclusively, only occasionally 2-player on my PS3, so I had to go looking for resources as I was having difficulty figuring out what was actually "powerful" (ie which skills are needed, as opposed to cool). I looked thru allthe typical sites (gamefaqs, etc...) but they don't have anything I didn't already figure on my own (except the Viperish Disease exploit). I found this site, and all my questions are answered!

I copied a couple of builds on here, and am now designing my own characters (well, tweaking, really, as all the "classes" seem to have been thought up 8/)

I won't be posting too much on the forum, but had to sign up to see if I can get some opinions on my builds, and input on how to develop them into Niob-surviving toons (as you folks say).

In conclusion, Thank You, DarkMatters, without you I wouldn't be playing Sacred 2 anymore!

Scott

Nice intro Scott! I love hearing about how this site helps peeps out with the game. Not only that, but we're might friendly for posting, and even have a few bars tucked away.

Great having you hear on the boards, welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo