Ice & Blood: Legendary, Unique and Set weapons

lol, yer finds sound like a lucky man's shopping list.

Where's the new Iphone

:)

gogo

Drumroll please...

Finally, SHE droped for BlackMass.

Hardly [2] runs into Guardians, after I gave Woody the :thumbsup: she droped from the Fourth Guardian.

level 197...beautiful BlackSmith shield. Exactly what he needed to complete the final smith suit.

I remain, :dance:

AWESOME Eth! I know you've been looking for a shield of mirrors since forever.

lol, yer finds sound like a lucky man's shopping list.

Where's the new Iphone

:thumbsup:

gogo

Er.. Seriously.. An iPhone...? In Sacred 2...? Ok.. I suppose we need yet another useless quest item - like the one in Teardrop Hamlet and the other one in Thylysium...

Thanks guys , and gratz Eth, great find ! :dance:

I've no secrets... just patience. 500 guardians a day seems good to get these drops. :thumbsup:

500 a day...I barely have the patience to sit down and do 5 runs in a row...let alone a hundred or so...I guess thats why I dont find as many legendaries as you.

Nice find Eth!

Last night was a good night.

Got some nice unique items,

Tinworas curse level 160

Dragonslayer x2

the Gold Bringer 2h axe

etc etc,

There was more, but I can't remember them all.

Main drop was the

Signet of Thunder legendary, level 160.

Cheers,

Signet of Thunder is really sweet with a huge chance to hit. Really allows you to pump Combat Arts. Like my Dragon Strike has a low cooldown 1.2 sec but the regen is near 10 seconds. With a high chance to hit I can spam dragon strike and get 3 almost 4 dragons airborne at a time

Signet of Thunder is really sweet with a huge chance to hit. Really allows you to pump Combat Arts. Like my Dragon Strike has a low cooldown 1.2 sec but the regen is near 10 seconds. With a high chance to hit I can spam dragon strike and get 3 almost 4 dragons airborne at a time

Welp, you know my feelings on the 'worth' of most of the legendaries etc, so if you get me either of the two that pass, (Kira shield/Second Ring) around the same level niob, it's all yours lol.

It went in the same area the 2h unique axes did.... :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just got my First real Legendary last night, well second one actually first one was a Sacred posion relic. But both Woody and Spunky were in server (go figure huh, "the" Legendary finders) and I went up to the Dev. Quests in the South Swamps. At Quest #10 this dropped for me!

MyFirstRealLegendary.jpg

Nice finds woody and furian. Grats on the breakthough furian. From the dev quests huh:) Lol...I would never have imagined that they would drop one. I think I have the same legendary as you floating around at a similar level...nice one isnt it :)

Just got my First real Legendary last night, well second one actually first one was a Sacred posion relic. But both Woody and Spunky were in server (go figure huh, "the" Legendary finders) and I went up to the Dev. Quests in the South Swamps. At Quest #10 this dropped for me!

MyFirstRealLegendary.jpg

Woot! So they do drop Legendaries. I often wondered how they could not? That quest run is choke full of goodness. It would be a shame if they had not a chance.

Gratz! Furian.

Gratz Furian ! :xmastree:

Drops of the day :

- Braggis Law (team-bossrun)

- Dagger of the Assasins

22697044.png

That Briggis Law is a very nice hafted. Found a mid-level not to long ago farming the Guardians.

Another Legendary for the counter, ey Woody.

Gratz!

I remain, Etherian

Heya,

yah, we had some drops :D

But there were at least 40 or so set items too, think I kept at least a full 105 and 120 Revelation set, but also saw loads of Pyro and Ice sets.

Man! If we kept all that stuff.... would have had lots of full chests :D

Ty for the runs, next time we get that Aarnums!

Greetz