Ice & Blood: Legendary, Unique and Set weapons

Woody..you and barri are having alot of luck it seems...what a run :)

:D We also have alot of CtFV, which really seems to help alot! Our runs started to turn good around level 80.

I don't think we are anywhere near 400 bosses per Legendary anymore.... but that could be luck :D

Greetz

How much CtFV are you running with? I just shopped some new gear with my seraphim (level 45) and got it to ~110% with out sacrificing too much defense and on first run I got a Loki's Slicer to drop, but that was just luck.

Heya,

~400% from EP, and about 250% on gear for me. I think Woody has the same from EP, and about 150% on gear.

Go for EP mastery asap, and keep defenses up. At least while in silver, don't bother too much with CtFV on gear, just keep EP at level I'd say.

Starting from Gold drops are a bit better, and at least have complete stats...

Greetz

Day 18 - 727-31

- Sacred relic of Poison :cool:

- Dagger of the Assasins

- Maritha's Stake

- Enrico's Eternal Search :crazy:

- Michel's Forging Hammer

- Sacred Relic of Fire :cool:

- Shield of mirrors

- Methedrin's Scepter

- Kullgard's Swedish Student's Drinking Suit :D

3 Darkies running bosses was really funny, thanks Furian!

Edited by Woody

Well...didnt get much today...a level...oh.... And a level 49 Maritha's Stake :D My first ever mini set piece :)

You've never got a Nikotaste shield? :P

Nice find!

Well...didnt get much today...a level...oh.... And a level 49 Maritha's Stake :D My first ever mini set piece :)

You've never got a Nikotaste shield? :P

Nice find!

Nor a Benny's Promise?

Actually, I had forgotten the nikotastes sword/shield, gotten them both before.

Never a benny's though. I have gotten one of the rings from slagelambers relics many many moons ago...so make this my first new mini set piece :)

Edited by Dragon Brother

Another legacy?

the weapon coffers must be flowing... great find Furian, and I saw back a few other that got it too...just about the most fun weapon in the game!

:)

gogo

Any boss will do - my first legendary dropped from the Gar'Collosus :) I personally like making guardians' farming builds, because this are the most efficient way of getting legendaries - you can kill 4 bosses + 1 (Heart of the Machine) in a short amount of time and reset the server. If the run takes 5 minutes for 5 bosses, for example, you have 12 x 5 = 60 bosses each hour. A legendary drops once every 500 or so bosses without any magic find. This is unconfirmed, but it feels right - although you can still get a different number of killed bosses if you're lucky: for example, I had 2 legendaries drop in 2 consecutive runs like 5 months ago.

Edited by Dobri