Ice & Blood: Legendary, Unique and Set weapons

heart of the machine, never had idea to destroy it ^^ might be usefull tip ;p

You can only destroy it with lifeleech ranged attacks, %LL is the best and cannot destroy it in campaign mode.

Dobri has it right though, guardians +egg are the best for farming through sheer weight of numbers and somewhere around 4-500 is probably the number of kills you need...increasing EP and socketing chance to find valuables will help somewhat in reducing that number.

• 9 months later...

Day 18 - 727-31

- Sacred relic of Poison :cool:

- Dagger of the Assasins

- Maritha's Stake

- Enrico's Eternal Search :crazy:

- Michel's Forging Hammer

- Sacred Relic of Fire :cool:

- Shield of mirrors

- Methedrin's Scepter

- Kullgard's Swedish Student's Drinking Suit :D

3 Darkies running bosses was really funny, thanks Furian!

Ey... I had to up this thread.

Just remind these good times today, nice numbers of runs we had there ! :D

Edited by Woody

Yup, plenty of good times we had during the legendary obsession finding days :D

Might have to see if I can find some of those I've never found one of these days.

• 4 weeks later...

Wicked dooble-post^^

Yesterday a team of 5 players made guardians runs from ~16h20 to 20h00 and got 7 epics ... :

Maritha's Stake

Boneslicer

Sacred relic of Arcania

Sacred relic of Fire

Rogers Raving Razor

Ellen's Commitement

Silithar's Blade

... And some nice uniques :

Kullgard's Taskwatch

Ice Flash

Serpent's Tongue

Feather Tappings

Baelthow's Strenght

Thanks Vanylla for the list. :)

:bye:

Wicked dooble-post^^

Yesterday a team of 5 players made guardians runs from ~16h20 to 20h00 and got 7 epics ... :

Maritha's Stake

Boneslicer

Sacred relic of Arcania

Sacred relic of Fire

Rogers Raving Razor

Ellen's Commitement

Silithar's Blade

... And some nice uniques :

Kullgard's Taskwatch

Ice Flash

Serpent's Tongue

Feather Tappings

Baelthow's Strenght

Thanks Vanylla for the list. :)

:bye:

Amazing, and congratulations Woody! Howja hear about this, were you in there servers last night as well?

:)

gogo

Amazing, and congratulations Woody! Howja hear about this, were you in there servers last night as well?

:)

gogo

Yup, I was in the second team.

Btw I'm playing again since 3 weeks now. :)

• 4 weeks later...

OMG! After only 14 months of playing I finally got my first Legendary. I was farming a new Boneslicer for my DW seraphim and Terus also dropped a Signet of Thunder. I may have to do a Hafted build just to use it.

:) :) :)

Edit:

:yay::oooo::woot:

Edited by lujate

OMG! After only 14 months of playing I finally got my first Legendary. I was farming a new Boneslicer for my DW seraphim and Terus also dropped a Signet of Thunder. I may have to do a Hafted build just to use it.

:) :) :)

Edit:

:yay::oooo::woot:

Nice !!

I remember when my first dropped for me too, I was so thrilled, jumped up out of my seat, it was a widow maker, not the most exciting, but who cared! :bounce:

Lujate, what kind of build were you using? And you're REALLY lucky you got this outside of a dragon or Guardian, I've only gotten one ever outside of Guardians, and that was near the horrible dryad area where they rope you in place and that ticking noise starts

:oooo:

gogo

I always figured I had a better chance of being struck by lighting while playing Sacred than to have a Legendary drop. I was in doubt until I checked the wiki on my tablet and saw it listed there in living color.

I am playing a Seraphim (big shocker there ;)) with Tactics Lore, Armor Lore, Sword Weapons Lore, Exalted Warrior Focus, Enhanced Perception, Toughness, Constitution and Combat Reflexes. She is currently around level 55 in Gold.

Edit:

She earned level 58 with killing Terus.

Edited by lujate
  • Like! 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Found this off of the *second Guardian*.

silalaring.gif

level 60 Seraphim just got into Gold. The ring droped in the very first run.

May have rolled one of those extremely lucky characters. Time will tell.

I remain, Etherian

I just picked up a second copy of Sacred 2 in the recent steam sale and felt like playing it again, I found a green weapon and tried googling it but found nothing about it, so here it is:

sacred22012010422211679.png

Its socketted with the ring in the picture, the base stat was +5.x% experience per kill so I added that ring to it.

Edited by bhav

Welcome aboard, Bhav. Haven't seen wrongly colored weaps in ages, if ever.

That doesn't show around in wiki, as it isn't a set item, as the colour suggests. Dunno whether it's old version or something, but that should be colored yellow.

AFAIK, Steam should deliver the newest patch around, but I'd suggest to check which version it says it is. Should show in the lower left corner in the start screen.

Welcome aboard, Bhav. Haven't seen wrongly colored weaps in ages, if ever.

That doesn't show around in wiki, as it isn't a set item, as the colour suggests. Dunno whether it's old version or something, but that should be colored yellow.

AFAIK, Steam should deliver the newest patch around, but I'd suggest to check which version it says it is. Should show in the lower left corner in the start screen.

The base version on steam was US 2.43. I used reg editing to change the language to UK and fully updated it to the latest 2.52.2 plus the community patch 1.30 with my retail Ice and Blood disk, so everything is the latest version. (I already own the uk retail collectors edition and expansion, I just wanted it on steam as well).

I thought it would be an item added by the community patch, it definitely doesnt look like a miscoloured yellow item as the stats are very very good and my TG says the usual 'Analysis complete, item is extremely rare' when I click on it.

I also got it from killing the white griffin a few times with just a little over 50% magic find. Somehow I've had 5 or 6 brown uniques, 5 parts of the T energy set, and single parts of other sets drop so far, I think I might have bugged the game somehow as Ive only been socketing experience gain rings in this playthrough, and have around +100% experience and +50% magic find at level 40.

Edited by bhav

Neat looking item. It's name though, very much like old patch versions of the game before final naming of uniques etc happened.

Never seen anything like this in later patches cept for initial game release, when it was actually possible to buy uniques and sets in shops!

:bounce:

gogo

p.s. Welcome to Darkmatters bhav

Well, been reading about having some strange things happen, when pairing up with Steam copy with a physical copy. Might be that.

And set swords are very few, the ones from Drizzt's added in CM might be the only ones around.

Model's same as with Serpent's Tongue, if memory serves, but the stats are totally different... The Sacred-enigma hit us again. :P

I swear the game is getting more generous. JKtheWonderguy and I were running the main campaign on Silver. We had a Legendary relic drop from a mob on the Dryad island. Later, the last Guardian dropped a Legendary two-handed sword.

Edit:

Roger's Raving Razor

Edited by lujate

I swear the game is getting more generous. JKtheWonderguy and I were running the main campaign on Silver. We had a Legendary relic drop from a mob on the Dryad island. Later, the last Guardian dropped a Legendary two-handed sword.

Edit:

Roger's Raving Razor

Yeah...dryad Island is one of those places where you don't need a boss to get lucky :) Nice finds!

Edit: Shame it was a silver relic though...I guess it was missing the mf bonus?