Ice & Blood: Legendary, Unique and Set weapons

Is the drop rate affected by the number of global players?

Cause I play Shadow Warriors about sixty percent (if not more) of the time, and the drop rate for unique and special items seems to be much higher than SP.

My thinking is perhaps the closed servers are dropping more because peops are playing less on there.

Is the drop rate affected by the number of global players?

Cause I play Shadow Warriors about sixty percent (if not more) of the time, and the drop rate for unique and special items seems to be much higher than SP.

My thinking is perhaps the closed servers are dropping more because peops are playing less on there.

Playing with more people (in a party) definitely increases drops which makes team killing the guardians the fastest way to run up a larger number of legendaries, but simply more in a server always seemed to have an effect too.

Spawned off the 4th Guardian in Gold.

impenetrableprotector.gif

Spawned @ level 80

I remain, Etherian

A bit late here, but wanted to gratz you on the find Etherian! That's one of my favorite shields, and..it's the DarkMatters default avatar!

:bounce:

gogo

Spawned off the 4th Guardian in Gold.

impenetrableprotector.gif

Spawned @ level 80

I remain, Etherian

A bit late here, but wanted to gratz you on the find Etherian! That's one of my favorite shields, and..it's the DarkMatters default avatar!

:bounce:

gogo

Thank you gogo!

When the shield spawned, I could not believe my eyes. Finally found a Legendary I would actually use.

I remain, :bye:

I know that feeling of the drop. For a while, there was insane Legendary fever going on here, everyone was always doing Guardian runs over and over. Ice and Blood release got the drops finally down to reasonable levels of fairness, and after reading Slevin's posts on the drop math,all of a sudden doing one hundred kills a day didn't seem so unreasonable.

we're insane!

:crazy:

gogo

• 4 weeks later...

Talk about irony! My Niob Seraphim has this uber EP level and has found 0 Legendaries. My hybrid Seraphim found a Legendary on the Dryad Island running the Silver campaign, and she does not even have EP. Here is the ironic part, she just got another Legendary relic on the Dryad Island while running the Gold campaign. If this keeps up, she will have a complete set. :)

Talk about irony! My Niob Seraphim has this uber EP level and has found 0 Legendaries. My hybrid Seraphim found a Legendary on the Dryad Island running the Silver campaign, and she does not even have EP. Here is the ironic part, she just got another Legendary relic on the Dryad Island while running the Gold campaign. If this keeps up, she will have a complete set. :)

Here's to a complete set... :drunkards:

Gratz, lujate!

I remain, Etherian

• 2 weeks later...

420px-SacredRelicFrost.jpg

Spawned level 99.

also came with a very nice EP based bonus of chance to find valuables.

Once again, got this beauty off the Grunwald Cave Dragon.

I remain, :butcher:

That'll pump your max EP even further bro.

XMas presents will be falling at your feet :)