Happy Birthday Dragon Brother and Stubbie!

Early Wednesday morning birthday wishes coming to you guys here from Montreal. And... I just realized that you both are in Australia!

So.... a double helping of some of this

vegemite175.jpg

on a huge heap of pancakes...no charge :(

Happy Birthday guys!

:)

gogo

It must be super hot over there...Im jealous and a little resentful... can you guys please send us pix of the festivities?

Before the crazy drunkenness sets in of course :( Ash... is 18 peeps are allowed to drink there? Very cool age, mate

Party safely

:)

gogo

Happy Birthday guys. Don't know about that Vegemite :( . I tryed it when I was in New Zealand. ack...think you have to grow up eating it. Anyways ya'll have a great birthday.

Thanks fellas :thumbsup:

Well, while vegemite is nice, its not really something id have on a pancake...its more vegemite on buttered toast :whistle: Tastes nice.

And yeah, legal drinking age is 18! Its not too hot at the moment, only gonna get to 29 today, but im off to the beach with a bunch of friends for a day of rest and relaxation!

And HappyBirthday Stubbie! Have a good one mate.

ew! veggymite on pancakes...ew!

jk, I usually always have it on buttered toast as well... my mom sometimes makes on fried egg sandwiches for car rides... we used to actually use marmite, and it would melt wonderfully in sandwiches...welcome diversion from long family car rides.

Great hearing you`re off for fun... it was snowing here... was that a touch of resentment that crept into my voice there... pix if you got em....or you don`t live in Australia at all!

:thumbsup:

gogo

Haha...well I guess I don't live in Australia cos I haven't got any pics, a couple of the girls that came had their cameras, but it was really windy and they couldn't be gotten out.

Snow...well, I love the weather we get for our summer holidays, which are our largest one, but I would at least once love to experience a white christmas. It would be amazing :)

We used to have white christmas here in Norway, but the snow is getting pretty rare with this climate crisis going on, too bad since I'm more a winter then summer person...