Yellow Shrunken Heads Downloads : Levels 20 - 190

hey folks, finaly I have found in here^^, I know some of u guys from sacred2 hc-servers already. first: my english is a little broken (same on my mind^^) but I hope you will understand my "words".

gogo asked me if I would like to offer my exportet shrunkenhead-storage/bargaining char like I did in international forum here as well... and of course^^ anyone who likes to play in singelplayer/lan/open-mode is welcome to download this char here as well^^.

any item inside inventary (about 200 shrunkenheads from level 20 up until level 190 with any kind of bonus, some plowpipes, armors and lots of "bling-bling" and this sick thing (strengh +36,7%, chance on critic hit +160%, lifeleech 187, reg -33,2) are found in closed hc, so garanteet no cheats inside!

hope u have fun cu

sparks

edit: have not found the button to attache savegame... so ->here<- is the weblink:

Edited by gogoblender

Beautiful! Sparx you rock...thanks for getting to my pm so fast. Heh, I saw your post in German Sacred Forum as well, and was hoping you`d see my pm.

Your collection of heads is going to be great for players. A bit later on we`re going to try and put together a complete and well-organized downloads section for Sacred 2 and maybe even Sacred, and I know that the fasctination I`ve had with the heads is something that`s going to be easier for other peeps to have as well.

I`ve moved your thread to the Dryads section as well, heh forgot we had it lol...and it can get referenced with all other Dryad guides we have.

Again, thank you for taking the time to put this post together, and ... dom dom dom...

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:thumbsup:

gogo

Wanted to ask as well, heh... do you have your top ten secrets or tips for getting the most yellow heads possible? Certain kinds of bosses, monsters or Combat Art`s that you are using?

Thanks !

:)

gogo

p.s. omogod! lol, what is that `sick thing`! :o Is that a set piece... wep?

Nice!

:whistle:

gogo

twistet torment is the key to get lots of yellow shrunkenheads, I do not read in any more runes than the one from beginning, perfect is if u have at least cabalistic voodoo fokus in your build includet so u can mod this skill and get cd down. important is the first mod to get more shrunkenheads. next thing is that u should bring down the cd of tormant as much as possible (yellow potions, acute mind). the rest is easy^^

I cast twistet torment as often as possible before the bosses are getting the final hit, so it's nice to kill with tangled wines for example, they do a kind of damage over time while I can spam torment... or malicious totem if u have voodoobuild they kill while u spam^^. but is also working with any kind of direktdamage like bow ore edaphic lances, just spam torment often before doing the last hit., or the best possibility go there in team, one is spaming twistet torment while the other one is keeping the boss in action... ore even better^^ 2 dryads each spaming torment (I had almost 100% droprate/yellowheads in team with other dryad)

the chance on getting shrunkenheads is stucking... thats the reason for this torture^^.

if you dont have voodoo in your build and no way to mod twistet torment it is working still that way... but not that easy (with voodoo-mods and level 100 for example u have chance to get yellow's arround 80%, without mod its somewhere about 5-10%)

yellow shrunkenheads are just possible to farm on certain "main"-bosses and all dragon-bosses. my favorite yellowdroppers are garganthropod (close to soulstone) - insect, facetteleon (close to northern harbour on dryad island) - t-mutant, the namless guardians of course - they have yellow monsterheads, grunwalddragon (nice boxes^^) and specially the dryad-dragon in the cave, he is respawning very fast: I just go in next cave with lava, wait 20-30 sec and he is back again^^

all sidequestbosses have blue shrunkenheads, so they are good for sets but not for shrunkenheads.

the "sick thing" is set-staffweapon, came out with 2.64, like many other epics and some other weaponsets, unfortunally the new sets are not complete dropable like it seams.

ah, I forgot.. this savegame (schrumpfkopfager-niobhändler) is just useable with 2.65.1 I guess.

Edited by sparks301

jeah, some real "truffle-pig's" (magicfinder-chars) in german forum have already found lot's of epics since 2.64, the droprate of them is much higher now in addon. I have such kind of mf-char (+-300 % mf) but little time in the moment. I have only found 2 epics so fare, both at dragons. most of the epic found in german forum are droped on nameless guardians and dragons. t-mutant-bosses have a little bit higher chance to drop the new weaponsets (some ex-dev of ascaron gave us that hint in forum) and the setitem above I have actually found doing facetteleon.

and thanks for welcome of course, gogo^^

Edited by sparks301

Have noticed the changes in the drop rates myself as I found my first legendary weapon a couple of days ago, and a legendary ring the same day.

So I'm farming the Nameless Guardians constantly hoping for more.

Id say this is what the 'sick thing' is in an english version, found by our very own wraithking (from this thread):

ok people heres a polearm with great stats,but just wondering is this the best ploearm:) also with +166.6% crit hit chance would this with say

+80% deathblow be the ultimate killer:)

MarithasStake.jpg

Thank you very much for making your character with the yellow heads available.

I tried out the insect, dragon, t-mutant heads. Very interesting. Makes me want to grow my own Dryad with headhunting.

Thanks again, so much! :)

Frosty, aren't the heads great? I'm so afraid that the voodoo heads that Ascaron built into this game will be forgotten of laid by the wayside. There is a tremendous amount of work and mechanics involved here. For instance, you can "summon" a pet wit one head...then when in battle against enemies, always make sure you are switched to the proper head that can increase your damage in battle against them.

And the really cool thing is...if you're going to use a yellow head for a pet summons, any level can do...so it's well worth it to have a low level scorp pet as quick as you can and then bring it into play asap. That scorp alone is worth it's weight in gold...but also switching to the appropriate head against a enemies is like stacking benefits.

Almost three different types of pets per type... and each one different, fun to collect... I won't get rid of my gold Dryad simply for this... because value on a head we where can be SO GOOD.

Thank you sparx for the loan of your treasure... Dryad Headhunters rejoice!

:(

gogo

Very interesting. Makes me want to grow my own Dryad with headhunting.

nice^^, but take care... shrunkheadshrinking makes kind of shrunkenheads-addicted, because there is always a better one to get^^, not like sets when u are complete someday.

well gogo, at least this feature (exporting-closed-char) is great to do such offers, but if u guys like some of them in closed-hc this would be no problem as well, I have more than I can use (such a shame - would like to hang them all over^^). just few ones (like the small insect) I could not give away, but I am thinking about to make another startgearshrinker to get more of the little ones^^

greetings

• 4 weeks later...
hey folks, finaly I have found in here^^, I know some of u guys from sacred2 hc-servers already. first: my english is a little broken (same on my mind^^) but I hope you will understand my "words".

gogo asked me if I would like to offer my exportet shrunkenhead-storage/bargaining char like I did in international forum here as well... and of course^^ anyone who likes to play in singelplayer/lan/open-mode is welcome to download this char here as well^^.

any item inside inventary (about 200 shrunkenheads from level 20 up until level 190 with any kind of bonus, some plowpipes, armors and lots of "bling-bling" and this sick thing (strengh +36,7%, chance on critic hit +160%, lifeleech 187, reg -33,2) are found in closed hc, so garanteet no cheats inside!

hope u have fun cu

sparks

edit: have not found the button to attache savegame... so ->here<- is the weblink:

Is this download for PC or PS3 or Xbox? I would love to have something like this for the PS3 :)

• 12 years later...
On 12/3/2009 at 2:51 PM, sparks301 said:

hope u have fun cu

sparks

This link does not work anymore.. it's a pity 

• Like! 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/22/2022 at 6:35 PM, AnXiousZz said:

This link does not work anymore.. it's a pity 

Its unfortunate the download is not available anymore.  The dropped heads builds in this game were one of Sacred's true "hidden gems" ... The depth and mechanics building  offered by just heads alone always delighted me.  

I remember when a friend gave me my first yellow head with life leech .. all of a sudden this build became possible...Unbelievable sometimes how a single drop can change everything. 

Were you able to make any more progression with your Dryad?

gogo

5 hours ago, gogoblender said:

Its unfortunate the download is not available anymore.  The dropped heads builds in this game were one of Sacred's true "hidden gems" ... The depth and mechanics building  offered by just heads alone always delighted me.  

I remember when a friend gave me my first yellow head with life leech .. all of a sudden this build became possible...Unbelievable sometimes how a single drop can change everything. 

Were you able to make any more progression with your Dryad?

gogo

Actually, yes I did! I got two yellow drops, one dragon head and one t-mutant head. But It's definitely a hard to get thing...

• Like! 1
18 hours ago, AnXiousZz said:

Actually, yes I did! I got two yellow drops, one dragon head and one t-mutant head. But It's definitely a hard to get thing...

Ahhh, good fortune! I was looking at the Wiki and am once again impressed with the depth of this Combat art: 

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:Shrunken_Head

1. 11 different types of heads!
  2. 3 different colors, grades of colors PER HEAD
  3. And each type of head coming with its own native abilities, specific bosses or races from which they can drop from !

that page is veeeeeeery long, and I saw were missing pictures... 

Would you be able to take a screen shot of the stats coming off your yellow dragon head? if you look at the wiki page link  i gave you can see how we took it :hugs: Also, if you ever get any heads that we havent *captured* yet feel free to put the pix here and I can add them to Wiki or if you want to put it yourself please tell me and Ill add you as a Wiki editor 

gogo

• Like! 1

5 hours ago, gogoblender said:

Ahhh, good fortune! I was looking at the Wiki and am once again impressed with the depth of this Combat art: 

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:Shrunken_Head

1. 11 different types of heads!
  2. 3 different colors, grades of colors PER HEAD
  3. And each type of head coming with its own native abilities, specific bosses or races from which they can drop from !

that page is veeeeeeery long, and I saw were missing pictures... 

Would you be able to take a screen shot of the stats coming off your yellow dragon head? if you look at the wiki page link  I gave you can see how we took it :hugs: Also, if you ever get any heads that we havent *captured* yet feel free to put the pix here and I can add them to Wiki or if you want to put it yourself please tell me and Ill add you as a Wiki editor 

gogo

Can't do better than that.. sorry. Hope it works, I'm guessing you'll be able to cut it.

If I understood you right, that's what you are asking me to do.

And of course.. I will try to help as much as I can. I am still trying to get the human one.

2111.thumb.png.1c15289d1777654718bccff0b6a9f4bc.png

Edited by AnXiousZz
  • Thanks! 1