Download Sacred 2 Gold - 13.49~!

• 3 weeks later...

First-time poster here, just wanting to say thanks for giving a canadian the opportunity to download Ice & Blood :)

Having only recently started playing this game (via the Steam version :D ), I'm still getting used to the gameplay mechanics, but I do believe that I'll be enjoying this game for quite some time, and perhaps I might even try venturing online someday.

First-time poster here, just wanting to say thanks for giving a canadian the opportunity to download Ice & Blood :)

Having only recently started playing this game (via the Steam version :D ), I'm still getting used to the gameplay mechanics, but I do believe that I'll be enjoying this game for quite some time, and perhaps I might even try venturing online someday.

Welcome Somni, and good luck with the game. :blush:

First-time poster here, just wanting to say thanks for giving a canadian the opportunity to download Ice & Blood :D

Having only recently started playing this game (via the Steam version :( ), I'm still getting used to the gameplay mechanics, but I do believe that I'll be enjoying this game for quite some time, and perhaps I might even try venturing online someday.

Welcome to Darkamtters Somnii, and fellow Canadian, lover of Poutine!

second_curd_layer.jpg

HOlee molee, that's some impresive pic....holee heart attack, :( only saw how...huge it was when the pic showed up

:)

er... back on topic :lol: Somnii, I do hope you give MP a go, we're all here on site a right, calamitous bunch of friendly peeps, and it's what got me addicted to the game years ago after I gave up on SP after a few weeks with the game... now look what's happened

gogo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I'm from the U.S. and someone recently told me about Sacred 2. I usually buy games from Steam but I noticed they don't have the Ice and Blood expansion or the gold version that you guys have a link to on this site. I guess I'm just a bit confused. Which version of the game should I buy?

Hi Robert

You can download the Sacred 2 Gold Edition from the link/button above. It has both Fallen Angel and Ice and Blood.

And welcome to DarkMatters!

:cry:

gogo

I would love to hear feedback from someone who has downloaded from our site and followed my simple instructions. A second run through from a new user would help prove this solid.

Just got done downloading and installing, followed your instructions, no problems so far.

I prefer to play on a console, but wanted to try the expansion and the Dragon Mage.

• 1 month later...
Just downloaded and installing now.

I psyched. patching to 2.65.2 then CM090!

Never played before. I hope its as good as TQ.

Welcome to the boards Rix!

If you're an MP Player, this is the version a lot of us are playing on.

Welcome to DarkMatters, enjoy the game ^^

:bounce:

gogo

• 3 weeks later...

DLGamer has the price down to 24.99, I'm pretty sure this price now is competitive with almost anywhere now on the net. Our rep Franck is amazing with the pricing, and our fansite, with these prices for the fans is coming ahead!

:P

gogo

• 3 weeks later...
The idea of a trouble-free install on Windows 7 64-bit was too much for me.

So...I bought Sacred 2 Gold from DLGamer and followed loco's instructions.

Everything went well

Great, good to hear all of Loco's hard work on figuring that out is paying off. Honestly watching him figure it all out by messing his rig up then fixing it was driving me nuts. But that's Loco for ya, he's the smart one of the family.

• 3 weeks later...

I seem to have ran into some problems buying Gold Edition. It says

Some payment methods are disabled for internal security reasons.

For further information, please contact our Customer Support at support@dlgamer.com

Any idea how to fix this?

hi Keyeszx, thanks for supporting SacredWiki.org with the download!

It's happened some times where they want to manually confirm you and override security. Please email DLGamer, and he will send you an email telling you how he will process your download. This has happened a few times before, usually having to do with firewalls or payment, and isn't too much longer to get game.

gogo

Hi Keyes!

Can you please resend the email to support@dlgamer.com ?

I am speaking to our rep now, and no email yet. We'll get your game up and going as soon as we can take a look at the order.

Off hand the response you got can sometimes happen because of a proxy, which has slowed down purchases of other peeps here in community.

gogo

I"m speaking to rep now. He says you should be able to process payment . Are you using a credit card? As well, I have asked a member of this forum who has successfully downloaded from that site to states with no problems. Awaiting his response to see if the functionality is okay. Can you turn off your anti virus for this transaction and be as basic with system out? This could help. There is something happening from your end that is distinct from the way most transactions downloaded for this game.

gogo

• The topic was unpinned