Download Sacred 2 Gold - 13.49~!

Knuckles to the rescue! Keyses I tried it from my end here in Canada, and was able to get through system as well. I hope you'll be able to trouble shoot to understand why your comp can't get through. Maybe consider changing comps and using someone else's if that can help.

Good luck

:)

gogo

I didn't change anything but I decided I would give it one last shot. It's actually showing payment methods now. So that's a plus, but I just saw that 25 Euros is $40 US dollars. I'm not sure it's worth it. Is it easy to find people online?

I didn't change anything but I decided I would give it one last shot. It's actually showing payment methods now. So that's a plus, but I just saw that 25 Euros is $40 US dollars. I'm not sure it's worth it. Is it easy to find people online?

Yay, I'm glad you figgered this out!

EU is the busiest closed servers for Sacred 2. If yer not into HC, you can try out SC Closed. Both offer saved toons, with SC allowing you to die while only losing your Survival Bonus.

gogo

I seem to have ran into some problems buying Gold Edition. It says

Some payment methods are disabled for internal security reasons.

For further information, please contact our Customer Support at support@dlgamer.com

Any idea how to fix this?

I am having this same problem when trying to buy the Gold Edition. I live in the US. I buy/download stuff all the time and never have had a similar issue, so I'm not sure what's going on. I emailed Customer Support but have yet to hear back. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

UPDATE: Customer Service responded and fixed the issue. I'm now in the process of downloading the game. I'm new to Sacred 2 (but not to the genre)-- can't wait to play!

Edited by spike70

UPDATE: Customer Service responded and fixed the issue. I'm now in the process of downloading the game. I'm new to Sacred 2 (but not to the genre)-- can't wait to play!

Would you like to play with me? I've been trying to play but either I'm just not remembering the flow of things online, I'm use to the console where I can start offline and level up to about 50 and then be able to go online and have no problem.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, Im new here and just registered.. also registered on dlgamer.com to purchase the sacred 2 gold so I can play. (I have the ps3 version but I heard this is much better, plus has a active community). Anyway I have run into a problem.. when I get to the payment method screen, Im stuck. there is no link or nothing for me to progress to the confirmation screen. I have provided an attachment.

What is going on here? I know some other people have had this issue, and I have e mailed dlgamer about it but I have recieved no response. somebody please help me fix this, I really want to play with all of you.

Im using windows 7 64 bit home premium. with Internet explorer 8 if that helps. thank you.

EDIT: nevermind. It seems they fixed the problem. Thanks anyway, hope to see you all in ancaria soon!

Edited by Shock-Impulse

Hi, Im new here and just registered.. also registered on dlgamer.com to purchase the sacred 2 gold so I can play. (I have the ps3 version but I heard this is much better, plus has a active community). Anyway I have run into a problem.. when I get to the payment method screen, Im stuck. there is no link or nothing for me to progress to the confirmation screen. I have provided an attachment. It seems they fixed the problem. Thanks anyway, hope to see you all in ancaria soon!

Hello Shock, welcome to DarkMatters!

I'm also happy you were able to download and get to EU version of game. Thinking of playing online or will you be SP?

Welcome to some serious addiction!

:crazy:

gogo

That's a good question...I think it will work...they do accept Visa

I think gogo has a direct contact there...maybe he can fire off an email to him and find out

Knuckles - Thanks!

Checked Visa and Mastercard sites - The Visa Vanilla Card(link I posted) can only be used in the US however certain MasterCard Gift Cards are stated to be used anywhere in the world. Of course it all depends if the site selling the product will accept them regardless.

Edited by Graeystone

HI Graeystone! I just checked with our lead, and he says he's not sure if that would work or not with their system. You could try I guess, and see if there is a successful process. As well, have you considered getting a pay pal account? They are remarkably useful and ubiquitous in use, very quickly added to a bank account.

gogo

I just tried to purchase the Gold version through the site. I cannot get past the payment page. There is a message that some methods of payment are disabled for internal security reasons and no options to pay.

Hi Cathleen

This usually happens if behind a firewall or proxy... can you please email dlgamer? They usually are able to clear this up very quickly.

gogo

Already emailed them. Will see what happens. Thanks for replying so quickly gogo.

Thanks for replying so quickly gogo.

No worries!

Did the transaction process? Do you want me to speak to them as well?

gogo

I haven't heard back as of yet, it is the week-end though, so I'm not surprised.

However, I was able to find the portable drive with the old cm patch on it and disable it. I have now been able to apply the latest patch to my game. Since I do not really need the gold version, I have decided not to buy it.

• 2 weeks later...

HI Graeystone! I just checked with our lead, and he says he's not sure if that would work or not with their system. You could try I guess, and see if there is a successful process. As well, have you considered getting a pay pal account? They are remarkably useful and ubiquitous in use, very quickly added to a bank account.

gogo

I just set up an account with Paypal. They offer an alternative to adding money to one's paypal account if a person doesn't own or doesn't want to use a regular credit/debit card to fund their account.-

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=xpt/Help/popup/GreenDotLearnMore

Using the above method worked! Paypal without using a real credit/debit/bank account. Just create a Paypal/DLgamer accounts(if you don't have them) and buy Greendot Money Pak card at a store. Put money into card then transfer the amount to Paypal account. Real easy to do. Buying Sacred 2 Gold was a snap. The money pak card has the added benefit of being able to put more money into it at the store it came from so it works like a debit-card. Downloading Sacred Gold now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H84gkp5GEAM&feature=related

Edited by Graeystone

Using the above method worked! Paypal without using a real credit/debit/bank account. Just create a Paypal/DLgamer accounts(if you don't have them) and buy Greendot Money Pak card at a store. Put money into card then transfer the amount to Paypal account. Real easy to do. Buying Sacred 2 Gold was a snap. The money pak card has the added benefit of being able to put more money into it at the store it came from so it works like a debit-card. Downloading Sacred Gold now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H84gkp5GEAM&feature=related

Glad you picked up the game Graeystone, and happy that it went through so smoothly for you!

Cathy you indicated in this post here that you had decided not to get Sacred 2 Gold, and this is why I then did not follow up on your purchase.

Are you trying to get the download now? If so, I can follow up on with DLGamer if you want to attempt to make a purchase process again, and we can see how this attempt goes through.

gogo

• 4 weeks later...

It has been a bumpy ride, but I have made it as far as getting S2FA installed.

I started Friday night by clicking the banner at the top of the forum. The sale went smoothly and I paid via PayPal. Afterwards, it displayed a page saying they had to send me an access code via SMS text message, and needed my cell phone number in international format. I checked Google for what international format was, and entered "+1" and my number. This was about 7pm. I busied myself with household chores to keep from checking my phone constantly. I waited until about 9pm before getting back on my PC. I poked around the site and it let me start the download without the access code.

It was Sunday before I got the game and all the patches downloaded. I started the install and ran almost immediately ran into numerous, The source file is corrupted errors. After re-downloading the corrupted file, I got the base S2FA installed this morning before leaving for work.

Hello, I'm currently playing U.S. Fallen Angel, and I'm considering using the Dark Matters link to download and switch to U.K. Ice and Blood, because I'd like to try the Dragon Mage.

I have some questions: Would I need to uninstall my current U.S. version of Sacred 2 before installing the new U.K version? Would I lose all my saved characters and equipment (light sabers!) Is it possible to keep both versions installed in different folders such that I could switch back easily if I didn't like Ice and Blood?

Thanks.

• The topic was unpinned