Download Sacred 2 Gold - 13.49~!

Yeeeeeeeeee haw! We finally got it going, and with all this red tape and bureaucratic hassle with regions, languages bleh blah blah... Our contact at Nex way was able to set us up here at DarkMatters with a cool, seksi widget!

You can click on this box here to take you to the Sacred 2 Gold page!

7632382.gif

You can now click on any of these cool new buttons here to get the downloads:

3CS_banner3.gif FA_banner3.gif IB_banner3.gif GE_banner3.gif

If anyone wants to get copy of Sacred 2 Gold Edition that has both Sacred 2 and ice and blood, we have just recently, this early August, now have had built, a brand spanking new download page as part of the new Sacred 3 Portal!

Webmastered by Nick James (daemonrocks23, member here at DarkMatters), with a few extra touches by Schot.

Click on any of the gameboxes on the right of the new portal page, and you'll be taken away to a wonderful world where invisible elves wait to take your money :)

www.Sacred3.org

sacred3-1.jpg

As well, buying Sacred 2 Ice and Blood and/or Gold from these links helps us because instead of another company getting all the money, now some of the money stays with DarkMatters and SacredWiki, and means, hopefully , we can begin moving ads out of the most annoying places like top of page and helps for costs like hosting.

From the buttons you can purchase new Character slots, Fallen Angel, Ice and Blood or the Complete Gold Edition.

:D

gogo

This is a great idea for the forum, and it if brings you some money to run it, that's even better. :)

I think I'll stick with the French version of Sacred 2 (just too funny), but I'll tell all my friends who might probably but the game to come here and click the Widget.

Max

I just tried our Dark Matters Sacred2 Gold link at top of page and I was able to get the "Download Now" button and 1 click took me to the Cart. I clicked check out and was prompted for the standard purchaser registration form to continue my purchase.

Looks like you guys have got yourselves a purchase option for US buyer of the UK Sacred2 Gold!

After the long download you will have a new folder on your PC called Sacred2-gold. in that folder is a whole bunch of .bin files and 2 .exe files. one of Sacred 2 fallen angel and the other is the expansion Ice & Blood.

In addition to these downloaded files you may also want to Download the 2.02 to 2.40 patch and the Ice and Blood Patch from these links:

http://download.nvidia.com/downloads/nZone...NT-2_40_0_0.exe.

http://update.sacred2.net/sacred2/update/l..._0-2_65_1_0.exe

Ok, here is a little help for anybody new that will be installing the game from scratch, so they don't pull there hair out like I did.

If you are installing fresh from scratch:

For Ice and Blood

1. Run the Sacred 2 Fallen Angel install, this installs version 2.02.

2. Run the Sacred2-UK-INT-2_40_0_0.exe patch, this installs all cumulative patches to version 2.40(if you run any other patch before this one it will not work)

3. Run the Ice and Blood install.

4. Run the Ice and Blood v2.65 patch

For Sacred 2 classic

1. Run the Sacred 2 install

2. Run the Sacred2-UK-INT-2_40_0_0.exe

3. Run 2.43 patch or use Sacred2 updater

Edited by locolagarto
Beautiful work Loco! Americans and Canadians can both download Ice and Blood and Gold from the site Links:

Download Sacred 2 Gold

Finally ... Awesome Sauce for all!

It's my pleasure. I would love to hear feedback from someone who has downloaded from our site and followed my simple instructions. A second run through from a new user would help prove this solid.

• 3 weeks later...
Dear Darkmatters Reader,

We are running out of activations keys for the moment, we are going to receive them soon, on Monday.

For the moment you didn't pay anything, we will contact you back when the keys are available.

I got that when preordering from them today, hopefully the keys will be up soon. <grin>

Thanx Xitorot. I hadn't realized they made that message for us. Cool. ^^ Let's just hope the message isn't from the previous week!

P.s.

Welcome to DarkMatters.

*Zombie friendifies Xitorot* :)

Good News! They have more in stock now.

Bad News. I'm getting a weird message when I try to checkout.

Payment Disable

Some payment methods are disabled for internal security reasons.

For further information, please contact our Customer Support at support@dlgamer.com

Fiiiiinally! We'll look into the payment options and availability later today Xitorot. Can you send an email to their support and ask them about the message you are getting? I have a guess as to why that's happening to you but I'm curious as to what they will tell you. :D

Yep, sent a support ticket in~ They asked me to send a screenshot w/ the message and the purchase links I used. But yay @ moar stock at least, hopefully issue will be resolved so I can join you folks online :3

Awesome! Glad to hear that you were able to purchase and download safely! We've been waiting for the keys to come in, and I'm delighted to hear that you have it now.

See ya in Ancaria!

:D

gogo

Sweet!

I am talking our rep now. He advises that anyone purchasing please be extremely good with entering correct information to make the purchase from North America and do not use IP Mask or Proxy as it may not enter your purchase properly.

Cheers

:lol:

gogo

Good gawd he's beginning to multiply. :D Not a bad idea though. I've got an Sacred 2 account that needs a bit of Ice and Blood lovin. ^^ I'll work on some other links for buying Sacred 2 /or/ Ice and Blood /or/ Sacred GOLD. Make things a bit easier for everyone that way. :lol:

Just signed back in and the download was there waiting for me. The keys were posted right there on order page, so no need to download the whole thing to get the keys :lol:

Good gawd he's beginning to multiply. :D Not a bad idea though. I've got an Sacred 2 account that needs a bit of Ice and Blood lovin. ^^ I'll work on some other links for buying Sacred 2 /or/ Ice and Blood /or/ Sacred GOLD. Make things a bit easier for everyone that way. :lol:

Would be nice if we can order the keys for the 3 additional save slots. the mule accounts gonna need some more soon. man! I went through 9 additional slots in week!

Would be nice if we can order the keys for the 3 additional save slots. the mule accounts gonna need some more soon. man! I went through 9 additional slots in week!

Guess what we're selling now too, just found it

http://www.dlgamer.co.uk/shopping_cart.php?affil=4725582785

slots.jpg

Go for it!

:lol:

gogo

I think the slots is pretty convenient. Nothing beats shopping and then using the chest to transfer stuff.

Then again, the tradeoff is that you can`t use the slots as extra peeps on server for experience.

:P

gogo

hmmm, good point. When I get home from work I`ll reorder that first post and put pre-mapped links with descriptions so that peeps can shop easier.

Thanks Loco, great idea

:P

gogo

• The topic was unpinned