Download Sacred 2 Gold - 13.49~!

They're up, made fresh by Schot and hot ^^ Check out the snazzy new buttons at the top center of DarkMatters ... Sacred 2 goodies coming atcha in style!

3CS_banner3.gif FA_banner3.gif IB_banner3.gif GE_banner3.gif

The four buttons offer four different items:

Character Slots

Sacred 2 Fallen Angel

Ice and Blood

Sacred Gold

Have fun guys

:)

gogo

They're up, made fresh by Schot and hot ^^ Check out the snazzy new buttons at the top center of DarkMatters ... Sacred 2 goodies coming atcha in style!

3CS_banner3.gif FA_banner3.gif IB_banner3.gif GE_banner3.gif

The four buttons offer four different items:

Character Slots

Sacred 2 Fallen Angel

Ice and Blood

Sacred Gold

Have fun guys

gogo

:sigh::yay: wooooooo hooooooooo! cool

Thank you guys! Hopefully everyone will agree that they are much much better than a big honkin banner ad running across the forum. :hugs: At the risk of appearing to toot my own horn I'm kinda ecstatic about how they turned out. I started work on them yesterday which after putting the pieces together I ended up with the below and they almost became the images that we would use...

3CS_banner.gifFA_banner.gifIB_banner.gifGE_banner.gif

But I'm too picky for that. ^^

I'm kinda tempted to use the buttons as my sig. :crazy:

Thank you guys! Hopefully everyone will agree that they are much much better than a big honkin banner ad running across the forum. :sigh: At the risk of appearing to toot my own horn I'm kinda ecstatic about how they turned out. I started work on them yesterday which after putting the pieces together I ended up with the below and they almost became the images that we would use...

3CS_banner.gifFA_banner.gifIB_banner.gifGE_banner.gif

But I'm too picky for that. ^^

I'm kinda tempted to use the buttons as my sig. :)

Been trying the additional slots purchase all weekend. the purchase kept failing on me. today I set-up a paypal account and now it says thy are preorder. good lord!

Woah, that`s weird...either they ran out of slots quickly or the initial puchase did not go through. Maybe Brad will be able to get to this before I get home, or when I do get home I`ll follow up on this Asap.

gogo

Woah, that`s weird...either they ran out of slots quickly or the initial puchase did not go through. Maybe Brad will be able to get to this before I get home, or when I do get home I`ll follow up on this Asap.

gogo

I got a return email from DL Gamer staff. they apparently have run out of keys for the additional 3 slots. *how, I don't know* they say they placed request today and should have in a week. hmm...

• 2 weeks later...
For Sacred 2 classic

1. Run the Sacred 2 install

2. Run the Sacred2-UK-INT-2_40_0_0.exe

3. Run 2.43 patch or use Sacred2 updater

Glad I read this, saves me using all the fiddly little patches in between 2.0.2 & 2.40. I got 2.40 with Ice and Blood, that saves me a 1gb download again.

See if a reinstall fixes my crashes.

For Sacred 2 classic

Glad I read this, saves me using all the fiddly little patches in between 2.0.2 & 2.40. I got 2.40 with Ice and Blood, that saves me a 1gb download again.

If you are using an Nvidia graphics card. reinstall the driver and disable PhysX in the control panel before starting Sacred2. this has proven over and over on my win7 64 machine to cause many crashes.

For Sacred 2 classic

If you are using an Nvidia graphics card. reinstall the driver and disable PhysX in the control panel before starting Sacred2. this has proven over and over on my win7 64 machine to cause many crashes.

PhysX has been rather wonky for some of the later titles that's been released lately, as well as to more recent updates with current titles. From my own experiences, PhysX acceleration makes Dragon Age: Origins a blue screen fest and freezes up World of Warcraft upon logging out in a dense region, requiring an end process. For any of the later titles/updates, I'd definitely recommend having this off--Sacred 2 or otherwise.

For Sacred 2 classic

PhysX has been rather wonky for some of the later titles that's been released lately, as well as to more recent updates with current titles. From my own experiences, PhysX acceleration makes Dragon Age: Origins a blue screen fest and freezes up World of Warcraft upon logging out in a dense region, requiring an end process. For any of the later titles/updates, I'd definitely recommend having this off--Sacred 2 or otherwise.

Cool, its good to hear an endorsement from someone that has experienced the same issue. I was 99.5% sure PhysX was evil, now I am 100%.

Not a problem. :) Not sure why Nvidia pushes out PhysX acceleration if it gives a lot of issues... maybe its for the higher end GFX cards and machines that can support it.

Curious... while I understand that DarkMatters endorses the DLGamer copies of Sacred 2 (as it seems that's the only place to find Sacred 2 with its expansion), supposedly someone were to have a copy of Sacred 2 downloaded from Steam. Is Steam up to date with the patches and bugfixes (excluding Ice and Blood content) as compared to the console version, or are much of the bugfixes and whatnot exclusive to the DLGamer copies?

Also, and sorry if this was asked before: does the copy from DLGamer (guessing to be EU in region) work well with US region PCs, or do you need to do anything extra to support it? I'm sticking to console for now since I have the 360 version, but should something happen that's irrepairable (such as corrupted save) it helps to know what my options are. :)

Not a problem. :) Not sure why Nvidia pushes out PhysX acceleration if it gives a lot of issues... maybe its for the higher end GFX cards and machines that can support it.

Curious... while I understand that DarkMatters endorses the DLGamer copies of Sacred 2 (as it seems that's the only place to find Sacred 2 with its expansion), supposedly someone were to have a copy of Sacred 2 downloaded from Steam. Is Steam up to date with the patches and bugfixes (excluding Ice and Blood content) as compared to the console version, or are much of the bugfixes and whatnot exclusive to the DLGamer copies?

Also, and sorry if this was asked before: does the copy from DLGamer (guessing to be EU in region) work well with US region PCs, or do you need to do anything extra to support it? I'm sticking to console for now since I have the 360 version, but should something happen that's irrepairable (such as corrupted save) it helps to know what my options are. :)

I am not totally familiar with Steam. but I assume it supports the patches available for other PC versions. and as for Sacred2 PC-UK I am right here in Pittsburgh and running the UK version on 4 computers in my house. 2 from DL Gamer and 2 from Nexway. I didn't have to do anything extra special to run the UK-version from here.

I am not totally familiar with Steam. but I assume it supports the patches available for other PC versions. and as for Sacred2 PC-UK I am right here in Pittsburgh and running the UK version on 4 computers in my house. 2 from DL Gamer and 2 from Nexway. I didn't have to do anything extra special to run the UK-version from here.

From the sound of that, might as well get it from DLGamer! Thanks! :)

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the link. I just ordered the PC version (have the ps3 version) so I could try the expansion.

I had a bit of trouble with their download manager, it stopped at the 22nd file. I just had to download the rest manually.

Thanks Loco for the install info! I would be going nuts without it.

Update. Having trouble patching before the ice and blood install. Redownloading patch and giving another shot.

Update 2: It didn't like me installing to a drive that was not set as the default. That fixed my patching issue.

Edited by kriv
  • 3 weeks later...
Do you guys know if these links are still working? I tried clicking and no for me. Other websites are working for me so its not my connection..

Second question. If I have the steam fallen angel version.... may I leave that on my computer and install uk gold edition in a separate deal? Would I have to know anything special to do that or just autoclick (next next next next) while installing? Just in case I want to play with North Americans at some time or to keep my characters.

Sorry I missed this claudius. I'm not sure if having a steam version and a deep silver version of Sacred 2 will be a problem. If anything I would think you might run into trouble should you ever uninstall one of them. My only worry being that they might end up sharing a registry key. A single install will add many registry keys of varying importance. I did run the Beta and Retail just fine. I'm not sure how much of a difference this would make but maybe installing them each in different Windows User Accounts could help maintain the integrity of their respective registry keys.

Does this work? Says on there this product is not available for United States.

We'll talk to our contact about that Akepak. That happens from time to time when they run out of stock. We'll ask them to order more. :twitch:

Bit of an update here. We've contacted the gang at dlgamer about their game stock and although I haven't heard back from them yet I just tested the purchase page and it appears to back in proper order. Can a USA resident check that for me to be sure please? If you can then all you need to do is click the Gold Edition button in my sig below and let me know if you see the Download Now button.

Cheers!

The download now button is there.

Is the extra char slots a separate activation code? Or how many slots should I have with the gold version.

Edited by kriv

It's working for me too (and wasn't working yesterday).

I wonder how long it will take to download on my poor Australian connection? It'd probably be quicker to get someone to mail me a copy. How depressing.

Can anyone confirm the size of the file/s? It says 20gb installed, so I assume somewhere around 10-15gb packaged?

Edited by dreeft
  • The topic was unpinned