Download Sacred 2 Gold - 13.49~!

Thanx for the feedback guys. Much appreciated!

For the char slots it's a separate code that you get. When you get it you go to Closed Net within which you will see an Unlock Content button. That's where you'd type the code. With Sacred 2 Gold I "think" you should have 8 character slots.

Regarding the Sacred 2 Gold download file size I can't be sure but from what I found through google it seems as though it will be as Spunky said, 13.5 GBs.

Regarding the Sacred 2 Gold download file size I can't be sure but from what I found through google it seems as though it will be as Spunky said, 13.5 GBs.
I gave in and bought it :D

It is indeed approximately 13.5gb, roughly 27x500mb files + the exe files (a few hundred kb).

Now I just have to wait for it to download.. :D

Edited by dreeft
I've been following Loco's guide for installing, and so far, it's been working fine!

On another note, it just feels different...more complete than my PS3 version O_o

Well how much data can a DVD hold? this game uninstalled is 18GB. so there has gotta be more in the PC game than the Console just in pure megabites of content.

I've been following Loco's guide for installing, and so far, it's been working fine!

On another note, it just feels different...more complete than my PS3 version O_o

Well how much data can a DVD hold? this game uninstalled is 18GB. so there has gotta be more in the PC game than the Console just in pure megabites of content.

Normal DVDs are 4gb, Dual layer DVDs (xbox 360) are 8/9gb, Blu-Ray is 25 to 50 GB (single-layer) and anywhere up to 1TB (dual-layer).

I have a feeling it has to do with the hardware. They know the exact system specifications it is going onto, so they don't need drivers to support various setups. They also rely heavily on compression and procedural synthesis (creating new data at run time).

It would also have some major components of the network infrastructure removed, because XBL/PSN handles the connection for the game.

Overall, I am still impressed.

I'm trying to purchase the gold edition now from your link and it appears that the US version is out again. I picked it up for Xbox a few days ago and am completely hooked. Would rather play it on my native system though (PC gamer). Can't seem to find anywhere to pick up the gold edition because I would like to have the expansion as well as the fallen angel.

Ah,let me see if they have keys Fatal!

I'll check now and see what they say. Usually peeps are able to order the Sacred 2 Gold from links on DarkMatters even if they are in States...I'll ask the supplier now.

Cheers!

:)

gogo

Awesome! Thanks for the fast reply... I was sitting here bugging clicking the refresh button lol. I played DDO since beta and have finally had my fill after 4 years. This game seems to be even more advanced and has enough options and levels to keep me busy for a long while hopefully.

Also is it worth investing the time in the PC version? Seems that I caught the game too late. I've obviously found that the company has gone bankrupt. Is it still pretty active online?

No worries, I'm sending an email now and will track him down on msn for even faster. Our contact is very quick and super competent, he was able to help us get US peeps versions of EU via downloads where other sites were not able to help.

Usually this is just a problem with them having enough keys, and if they sell out we can get them pretty quickly.

We have exquisite poutine served at our fabulous juice bar:

juicebar-b.jpg

Have a smoothie while waiting

gogo

Okay it's up and running. This version of Sacred 2 Gold is the EU version. This is the only version we sell because Ice and Blood is only attached to EU version.

If you try the download now, you should find that you are capable of getting a Sacred 2 Gold EU version downloaded to your US addy.

Hope this helps, gluck with the download

gogo

I just saw Sacred 2 on the shelves at the local shop and after reading I saw there was PC version and multiple versions- what is the difference? Should I get the Australian version of the Gold Edition from somewhere online (no stores here have it) or can I download the version from this site (I read that the money goes to the site and sacred wiki which I've spent some time reading so it would be good to do that).

On a side note- I read on the wiki that the Inquisitor can't use swords but I've seen screenshots where he appears to be duel-wielding what appear to be red-lightsabers are they not counted as swords? If not what are they?

I just saw Sacred 2 on the shelves at the local shop and after reading I saw there was PC version and multiple versions- what is the difference? Should I get the Australian version of the Gold Edition from somewhere online (no stores here have it) or can I download the version from this site (I read that the money goes to the site and sacred wiki which I've spent some time reading so it would be good to do that).

You want to get the UK Gold edition so you can play online with us. If you click the 'Gold Edition' link up the top of the page you can download it (and that's the version that donates to the site/wiki).

• 1 month later...

Just a reminder that these patches take a long time to open, just leave them alone and they will work.

As I am installing on a second computer my credit card is afraid I am going to pick up another game key.

If the 2.43 patch is already installed for Sacred 2, will I have to reinstall and patch to 2.40 first to get Ice and Blood to work, or will I be able to just patch from 2.43 to Ice and Blood?

Nope, atleast I had 2.43 when I installed Ice and Blood, and it worked out fine, but then again I have the physical copy of Ice and Blood so I don't know if there's any differences between a DL version and the one I have.

Wow thanks for the responses guys, I feel more confident knowing that I won't have to screw around with my patches too much. Will my characters transfer over from closenet or will I have to restart? Because if the latter I might want to hold off and wait until I buy the expansion.

Wow thanks for the responses guys, I feel more confident knowing that I won't have to screw around with my patches too much. Will my characters transfer over from closenet or will I have to restart? Because if the latter I might want to hold off and wait until I buy the expansion.

As long as the character has played in 2.43 and saved. It will transfer over to Ice&Blood.

• 4 weeks later...

ha...from that download to getting to meet up with you in servers and a few msn parties.

Awesome Ryan, and thanks for all your time on the Wiki too.

gogo

ha...from that download to getting to meet up with you in servers and a few msn parties.

Awesome Ryan, and thanks for all your time on the Wiki too.

:D

gogo

Man parties or msn parties... Im not sure what I should be more afraid of...man parties via msn. :)

Edited by Dragon Brother
  • The topic was unpinned