Download Sacred 2 Gold - 13.49~!

Thanks! Just finished downloading. Installing Sacred 2 now, then I'll install the 2.40 patch I found. Then Ice and Blood. Then I'll install the 2.64 to 2.65.1 patch followed by the 2.65.2 patch. Then finally the Community patch. And then I should be good to go. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all,

New guy here just popping in to say hi :bye: And let you guys know Im going to try my luck at getting Sacred2Gold.

Hopefully I wont have too much trouble getting it.

I've been lurking here a few months and I got to say, this is one nice community. :thumbsup: There are some very helpful and patient people here aswell.

Thanks,

Bud

Hi bud! There's been a great number of successful downloads for Sacred Gold, even from Canada and US, I'm very certain you'll get your game with no problems.

Thanks for the kind words for this Sacred 2 Patch of the Universe, our home for this game's fans peopled by the some of the friendliest friendlies on the net.

... welcome to DarkMatters!

I just purchased Gold from you two guys after falling back in love with the game on PS3. Decided to go back to PC and give the whole thing a run with the expansion.

I'll give an update on how it goes here from 'merica.

Glad I stumbled onto the site today - plan on sneaking into all your forums and asking all kindsa questions.

Is there still a good chunk of folks that are starting up online games for us soon to be ... re-newbies?

I just purchased Gold from you two guys after falling back in love with the game on PS3. Decided to go back to PC and give the whole thing a run with the expansion.

Glad I stumbled onto the site today - plan on sneaking into all your forums and asking all kindsa questions.

Is there still a good chunk of folks that are starting up online games for us soon to be ... re-newbies?

Welcome aboard!

There are plenty of us in the States running Sacred 2 Gold. This link should help getting it up and running: http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Installation_and_Activation_Guide

Welcome to DarkMatters Ostgar! I'm glad you found us, and yeah...there's a few of us in the servers in HC...but if you die once it's over...if yer up for that level of pain, we are always welcoming new players into the online pack

rawr!

:viking:

gogo

I am afraid when it comes to the online community, you and I pretty much missed the party. There are still some diehards like gogo, and the rare johny-come-lately like me, but you will not see crowds online. If you ever see me online, feel free to interrupt. I will almost certainly drop whatever I am doing to join in on some team whackin-and-stacking.

Welcome to DarkMatters Ostgar! I'm glad you found us, and yeah...there's a few of us in the servers in HC...but if you die once it's over...if yer up for that level of pain, we are always welcoming new players into the online pack

rawr!

:viking:

gogo

First - install worked perfectly - no issues at all getting it set using the instructions put in the second post of this thread.

I want to do HC big time - just need to learn the game a bit. Think I'm overwhelming myself a bit by trying to take in all the info - just gonna make something and play it for a week or so then I may just be down for putting myself through that torture = P

May not be the place to ask this - but Temple Guard is good stuff for group games? Would that be smart for a HC server with you guys?

Gratz and great on the perfect download and install! I'm at work right now, but, when I"m home, I will be on a silver server in HC. Just look for the Darkmatters server, and I can help you out with gold, runes, jokes... we just loves thee captive audience

muhahah

:devil:

gogo

• 3 months later...

Hi,

I am not sure if this is the correct place to post this and if anyone here would be able to help, but would appreciate any assistance.

I purchased Sacred 2 - Gold from DLgamer yesterday and have not been able to successfully download all the required files. I have submitted a support ticket to DLgamer, but have not heard back from them as of yet.

There are 4 files that will not complete, it does not matter if I try to download them individually or using the DLgamer Download Manager. Can anyone possibly shed any light on this, or let me know if there is somewhere else that I could download the 4 files.

The files in question are:

Sacred2_FallenAngel_edsr_e-2.bin

Sacred2_FallenAngel_edsr_e-7.bin

Sacred2-IceAndBlood_edsr_e-1.bin

Sacred2-IceAndBlood_edsr_e-2.bin

Edited by Andril

Hi Andril! Support from DLGamer is very good, check your emails for response, and I will see if I can catch them live today, but on weekends, there are not many of them in office. I myself, as Lujate, have gotten a corrupted download once, but have always been able to get the full downloads.

Is there another comp in your home you can attempt to pull them down with as well?

:)

gogo

Hi,

Thank you for all the great suggestions. I have managed to download the last four files :-)

I used a regular download manager and let it run overnight to keep retrying. I have not installed yet, but everything is looking good so far!

Take care

Had a problem installing. It said that 'pak/sector01.zip' was a corrupted file. How much of a problem is this going to cause?! I have a brand new computer, and it definitely shouldn't be doing this.

Bad news on that front... I'll try re-downloading I guess?

Edited by grandcrosssteve

I forget what file I had that was corrupted, but it would not install at all. There was no way to tell which file was corrupt, so I just started downloading them again, one file at a time. I compared the checksum for the old and new versions until I got one that was different. Try searching here and SIF for the filename.

hey fellas just wondering why I can't download this, cuz I gave my info card and everything and it didn't go through, pretty sure I got plenty of $ on it, seems to be having problems downloading anyway so maybe thats has something to do with it, still I'm kinda curious cuz sacred 2 gold would be the only way I could play ice and blood.

nevermind card was blocked cuz they thought it was a fruad transaction.

I don't know what's up with DLgames (they go through nexway), but the downloading is completely messed right now. Frustrating as all hell. Gonna be requesting money back if they can't fix whatever's going on from their end. Looks like I'll be sticking with the PS3 version. Grrrr....

yeah they took my money and put my order on hold cuz I don't have a international phone number and can't recieve the sms to verify it

:xmastree: :xmastree: :xmastree: It's like Christmas in freakin' Minnesota! :xmastree: :xmastree: :xmastree:

I've FINALLY gotten Ice and Blood to work on the PC with no hiccups or corrupted files. I haven't played much of it yet, but I'll say one thing, it looks and plays gorgeously on my laptop. Just need to figure out how to find you guys online now. I already registered for online use, and managed to find gogoblender. (If you happen to have a buddy thingy from a 'hoobuhjoo' or 'grandcrosssteve', then that's me!

Cloudnine7, to save you a headache, when you finally DO download it, run a disk cleanup and defrag your hard drive, THEN use the download manager they give you from DLgames. That seemed to make things go a lot easier, and everything installed with zero problems.

Cloud, they very often have to do a lot of checks, for myself it was easy, and with a number of purchases because of credit card. A number of members from here have processed payment via paypal as well.

I've FINALLY gotten Ice and Blood to work on the PC with no hiccups or corrupted files.

Steve, happy to hear the game's in your hand, you have made it through the shining gates of Ascaronies, welcome to Addiction

:devil:

gogo

Hi, I'm a newcomer to the site. Played Sacred 1, been looking into Sacred 2 and I've some questions (Thanks in advance for the help!)

I'm in the US. Is the gold version only for UK servers (saved characters) or is there a version with the expansion that is also for the US? I can see that plenty of us from the US are buying this version and playing on these servers (or at least from what I gather) but I'm wondering, is there a reason? I'm mainly interested in purchasing this to local coop with my wife but would welcome the online saves. I just hope that there's a player base in my time zone when I play (eve's mostly) so I want to make certain I'm buying the right version. Thoughts/Opinions? Thanks so much!

Hi, I'm a newcomer to the site. Played Sacred 1, been looking into Sacred 2 and I've some questions (Thanks in advance for the help!)

I'm in the US. Is the gold version only for UK servers (saved characters) or is there a version with the expansion that is also for the US? I can see that plenty of us from the US are buying this version and playing on these servers (or at least from what I gather) but I'm wondering, is there a reason? I'm mainly interested in purchasing this to local coop with my wife but would welcome the online saves. I just hope that there's a player base in my time zone when I play (eve's mostly) so I want to make certain I'm buying the right version. Thoughts/Opinions? Thanks so much!

It sounds like you haven't got a copy of the game yet, if thats the case, just buy the gold edition. Ice and Blood was never released for the US version of S2FA, and while you can get it to work it requires a fair bit of fiddling. The gold edition comes with the expansion and allows you access to the UK servers and whatever sort of remaining player base there is (or isn't).

Thanks for the info. Curious, your comment about player base. Do you suggest that there arent too many playing this anymore? I know its a few years old ;) Thx

Pretty much, the servers are dead. You might see one person on over the whole range of difficulties and server types and thats if you are lucky.

• The topic was unpinned