Download Sacred 2 Gold - 13.49~!

Um.. OK.. I'm confused. I clicked the link to check it out...

Seems they want $17.99 for Sacred 2 Gold.

Is there a trick to getting the $13.49 deal - like you tell them you heard about it here? Or does the title need updating?

Which denomination are you using for the transaction?

Downloads here on DarkMatters are tween EU and American Dollars

When I get to final purchase screen, it shows 13.49 EU as final price

:)

gogo

Great the functionality works for you!

We have to offer game in both prices as so much of the community is spread out all over the world.

DLGamer is working very hard on keeping our prices for sacred 2 gold competive, this plus the help it gives SacredWiki for hosting costs should be great added incentive and value for SacredFans!

:bounce:

gogo

• 1 year later...

I do not create new topic, so I worte it here.

Posted Edited

gogo

Solution: buy the game.

Edited by lujate
Match edited content
  • Like! 1

I do not create new topic, so I worte it here.

Posted Edited

Hi, Sorry, this is not allowed to be discussed on these boards, our Terms of Service Does not allow it. As Lila suggested, please buy the game

gogo

Hi Lego!, I'm sorry but I had to

edit your post

Thanks

gogo

• 8 months later...

Hi guys.

it is the first time for me to post in one of these topics, but I need help...

I recently bought a new gaming laptop, very decent, but not top of the range... those are ridiculously priced. It runs on Windows 10 Home, and so far it has been a nice OS... but I do have a thing or two that annoys just a touch....

One very big frustration is that I can't play all the games any more. especially Sacred 2. my old housemate bought the original, and I bought the Ice and Blood expansion, so we shared the game, it was allowed to be installed on 2 computers.

However, my old PC just crashed one day, and I did have back ups of my characters and stuff, but I could not revoke my Serial Number before my PC crashed. Now that I have the new laptop, I would like to play it again...

I would like to ask first, Does Sacred 2 & Ice and blood play well on Windows 10?

How can I revoke my serial number... I tried the www.unlock.sacred2.com but I need to do it from my old PC...

How can I get Sacred 2 fallen angel without paying way to much, ( I live in South Africa, and our currency is weak, so for pounds, you can multiply it by 22.86, dollars X 15,47, and Euro X 16.80.)

I have tried the links in the beginning of the topic, but it takes me to pages that says "404 error, page not found"

I tried google some more, and came upon this...

http://store.steampowered.com/app/225640/

Is it reliable, and why is it so cheap?

any help will be appreciated

Thanks

Delta!

Edited by Delta!

Do you have the DRM free version? The version with Securom allows up to 4 activations in any 3 month period so if you have that version you should be sweet (source). I'd say just try installing it and seeing if it works if you haven't already.

Whether the game will work once installed is a different matter as Flix suggests.

Yes I bought the actual disc, in a case... but I need to install Fallen Angel first, and I don't have that, I only have the ice and blood expansion...

The link that I posted earlier is for Steam, should I try and buy it from them? I don't have a steam account. it is currently on special, Sacred 2 gold...

Delta!

Do you have the DRM free version? The version with Securom allows up to 4 activations in any 3 month period so if you have that version you should be sweet (source). I'd say just try installing it and seeing if it works if you haven't already.

Whether the game will work once installed is a different matter as Flix suggests.

Yes I bought the actual disc, in a case... but I need to install Fallen Angel first, and I don't have that, I only have the ice and blood expansion...

The link that I posted earlier is for Steam, should I try and buy it from them? I don't have a steam account. it is currently on special, Sacred 2 gold...

Delta!

Ahh, I get you. Yeah, I guess if you only have I&B, might as well go ahead and buy Sacred 2 Gold wherever you can find it cheapest.

• Like! 1

I got it from Steam. It was on an 80% special. Only cost me R39.95.

I struggled with steam and the apps, and finally just before I wanted to give up I went on their webpage, looked and worked almost exactly the same as the desktop app, but t actually made steam download as the 'program(?)' to my laptop and thwn thw download could ony begin. Took 10hours... But the moment it was done I started playing. Busy with a high elf, level 12 so far, and only just reached Thylusium.

Thanx for all te help and advice

Delta!

Edited by Delta!
  • Like! 1
  • 2 years later...

I got this also on steam and im trying it now but how do I get it on multiplayer ? its asking for a code but I have none

I already searched on the forums here but found nothing yet so thats why im asking now

thanks in advance

Hi, S4cRed2 and welcome to DarkMatters!

Unfortunately the MP Closed servers that originally came with the game provided by Ascaron are closed now.  I think there's a way you can use tunngle? There was a number of threads running through DarkMatters and the Internet with people always trying to get games together. There could still be a way but you'd have to investigate threads

gogo

• The topic was unpinned