Download Sacred 2 Gold - 13.49~!

They were on vac when I asked, but I'm promised answer for this weekend.

:)

gogo

Vacation?!? VACATION?!?! Sheesh! :cstars:

I was going to buy it right now, darn.

I'm curious as to this as well, we were the last one offering the download for North America for Sacred 2 Gold, hopefully they'll have a positive answer for us tomorrow.

gogo

And, we have our answer...they're outta stock...whew thank god, and nothing more serious... Turns out Sacred 2 Gold has code from Ice and Blood download...and ice and Blood download is outta stock, but DL Gamer has made a request for more for us... They are saying it's going to be about a 10 day wait, sorry for this delay guys!

:oooo:

gogo

And, we have our answer...they're outta stock...whew thank god, and nothing more serious... Turns out Sacred 2 Gold has code from Ice and Blood download...and ice and Blood download is outta stock, but DL Gamer has made a request for more for us... They are saying it's going to be about a 10 day wait, sorry for this delay guys!

:oooo:

gogo

Well.. That IS good news! :thumbsup: As long as Deep Silver keeps 'em coming!

Tho, you'd think they would have put in the order BEFORE they left for vacation...

• 3 weeks later...

Yay, Saturday Morning, lots of game work ^^

First thing on Agenda...

NexWay boss is still on vacation, but the order has been sent in for more copies of us, I'm really sorry about this to everyone who has been trying to get a download going, but I've been told that the game is there, they're just waiting for inventory.

Don't throw too hard now

:tomato:

gogo

Yay, Saturday Morning, lots of game work ^^

First thing on Agenda...

NexWay boss is still on vacation, but the order has been sent in for more copies of us, I'm really sorry about this to everyone who has been trying to get a download going, but I've been told that the game is there, they're just waiting for inventory.

Don't throw too hard now

gogo

STILL on vacation?!? WTH?!? :eek:

At least someone's in the office and minding the store.

Edited by wolfie2kX

Curious about this as well. As I been watching this for a few years now. And well finally deciding to finally try it. Loved the original Sacred when it was out.

Knowing there is going to be a Sacred 3 is awesome so figured it's about time to finally try this game. Except when I try and find places to get gold for the US no dice for a while now. Granted I was a lil slow and after visiting this place for a while only just stumbled across this thread. So I hope they finish their vacation sometime soon and get it stocked again.

Calroc, welcome to DarkMatters!

I'm seeing that sacred 3 is getting some attention back for the series, and I've again spoke to our manager for Nexway. We're going to get a personal follow up on the product, and it's my own contact that will now pursue this for us instead of his boss, if they're unable to get inventory for us next week, DLGamers will find a new supplier instead of nexway.

:viking:

Yeah, getting the game for US is especially difficult, I think we were one of the only ones that was able to offer a download to North America, and it was very popular.

Thanks for being so patient (yeah, sorry, I know I sound like a recording)

*gulp*

Throw tomatoes at will

gogo

• 1 month later...

Sorry about that Synapse, we're still unable to get a download copy of Sacred 2 Gold for North America, but DLGamer is attempting to find us alternate sources.

Welcome to DarkMatters btw!

gogo

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome to DarkMatters Brian!

I'm here to apologize, our lead for this game as a download for North America is still having difficulties with getting the game for us now. We are still waiting for inventory, fingers crossed!

gogo

Is this the only way to get ice and blood? I already have sacred 2 for pc, but I really want the expansion, and hi by the way, this is my first post.

Welcome aboard!

I know some people over at SIF have reported getting the Ice and Blood expansion to install over an NA copy of Sacred 2, but YMMV. Also, I am not sure if/where you can get a copy of the expansion itself. The best I can say now is that gogo is on it!

Alright. Thanks guys. I do love this game, more so than any other of its type. So I'm hoping something comes through because I haven't ever gotten a chance to play ice and blood. I also want a gold copy for my bro-in-law, who lives in the same house as me, so we can play lan.

• 3 months later...

Holy mother of something! Finally back. And Sacred gold and Sacred2 gold are on steam!. I bought them both for me and a few friends when they were on sale. Total win.

lol, this is what's been driving all the emails to get the wiki back up again eh^^

It's good news, for the game, community, keeps some sacred buzz goin, and we're happy to have made it back, good seeing you Brian!

gogo

Hmm.. Ya know, the Steam deal is NOT too shabby. Consider the exchange rate - the price DLGamer had at last report was 14.99 pounds - that translates to about $23.68 USD using the current exchange rate. Steam only wants $19.99 for it - a savings of about $3.68 USD...

Say Gogo - maybe it's time to strike up a deal with the Steam folks as an Affilliate..? :D

Sacred 2: Gold Edition just went DRM-FREE yesterday on Gamersgate.
I been asking them about removing the DRM, for a few weeks. ;)
Sacred 2: Gold (Old version with Securom DRM) owners at Gamersgate - you might want to check your account.
I already got the New DRM-FREE Version (and old version w/ DRM, too) showing up in my GG account now. :D
If you don't have the new version DRM-FREE showing, contact support. They'll help you out.
Link:

Derick Sanzi ‏@MysterD
@GamersGate Do GG owners of Sacred 2:Gold Old version w/ DRM have to re-buy Sacred 2: Gold to get it DRM-FREE? Or will it get added to our accts?
GamersGate @GamersGate
@MysterD Contact support and they can get you the DRM free version.
2:45 AM - 24 Jan 13
Edited by MysterD
  • Like! 1
  • 6 months later...

So, I finally built a new computer that can handle Sacred 2, and the first thing I did was hop over here to Dark Matters and click the Sacred 2 Gold link.

Naturally, I wa a couple of days early and missed out on the $1 for Sacred 2 Gold on Humble Bundle deal. (My bad if we're not allowed to mention other options for buying. A mod can feel free to edit this out if that's taboo. But if it's not, I assume there are people that want to jump on that while it lasts.) So I directed several of my friends to pick it up via Humble Bundle, but now I'm wondering a few things. First, is Sacred 2 Gold on Steam still the EU version? Want to make sure I can multiplayer with friends. Second, where's the activation code on DL Gamer so that I can get online? I saw in an earlier post that it's supposed to be posted on the order page, but I'm not seeing it there. Fired a message to DL Gamer support, but I still want to assume this is just me being stupid and not seeing something that should be staring me in the face.

Other than this hiccup, the process otherwise went smoothly. Sacred 2 Gold downloaded just fine, fired up just fine, and my only disappointment is that I haven't had the time to sit down and properly enjoy Ice & Blood (as I'd been in the US version of Fallen Angel some years back).

Edit: Oh, hey, the servers went down a year back or something. That makes sense. Now I just need to find me a LAN simulator.

Edited by Shattered Rift
  • Like! 1

Yes. The Sacred 2 Gold package on Steam (and Amazon and elsewhere) is the UK/EU/international version. Ice and Blood (which is included in Gold) was never released for the US/CDV edition and the two are... well, not exactly the most compatible. But the UK version will work on US computers.

Good luck and have fun!

• 3 weeks later...

We've been working with DLGamer today, and....dom dom dom dom... You can Download Sacred 2 Gold DRMFree from us on DLGamer here!~

7632382.gif

Any money from these downloads, goes directly to SacredWiki and site hosting costs. We're hoping to have more links to popular games, Pay Day 2 is coming out, looks nasty, gruesome...maybe fun?

:D

gogo

• The topic was unpinned