Kamikaze Sunday - Generation 3!

Schot

Wow !

Thanks to all participants for this great time of playing, I really loved it ! :)

And sorry for all crashes, it's very... .... ... *** :)

I'll post tommorow pics & vids !

;)

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was awesome this time we saw some more bosses to bad we didnt see any Dragon -.-' im still saving my breath for that one. Got some awesome goods thx to Schot he's my personal Santa now *jk*

Too bad about the crashes I had like 1 lockup, the game is so awesome I just feel sometimes a bit angry about all the bugs it causes for instances the damn chat and the crashes mostly.

Hope the next one we'll see some more ppl on the server and also a mega Raid to the damn dragons :)

Long Live Kami ;)

No I wasnt because of the crash had to w8 in town to ressuply myself on relics and other goods because I didnt had any at the time and after that got a lockup and had to restart the game and prebuff like I have two suits for prebuff lol its alot to manage specially when lag is involved but when I got to ask to go to the dragon somone told on the chat box that he was already downed. Maybe ill catch him next time.

Kamikaze Sunday is about a group of people around the same level gathers and team up in battles against bosses and doing questing together, awesome stuff indeed ;)

Funny stuff as the moment I was about to reply in your thread it was merged with this topic...

Edited by Spunky
Bah. Can't handle the CTDs anymore. I can play all day long solo on high settings with physx, can't go 10 minutes in a group on the lowest crap settings. I run Sacred 2 all by itself on its own OS and HDD, I can't think of anything else to do to totally segregate it from everything else I play or do that all runs fine. You guys have fun! :)

What's your network bandwidth like? I know when my cable internet starts lagging a get wierd stuff happening. with 8 players on server it might me locking instead of just lagging

That was a lot of fun guys. Thanx for the great Kami. Towards the end of it we were running around the Cursed Forest and farming Constructs when all of the sudden THIS happened.

KamiConstructs.jpg

I was laughing so much becasue we just couldn't kill a single Construct. I knew those little skull totems could heal but wow. Good times! :)

So sorry that you keep having troubles Smitty. :) I wish there was something we could do. I think loco is onto something with the bandwidth. Maybe other people on your line are bogging you down?

Amazing picture! The heal totems' reverse leech is sick... fantastic looking effect. heh, loco I was watchign a bit on schot's computer... your duel wielding Seraphim running around the game is awesome. I bet she's amazing fun to play.

Looks like Ice and Blood has given this new round of Kami great new ingredients for the event.

:)

gogo

They have some incredible healing powers those totems, but the worst I have experienced is when there was three totems pretty near that healed each other and for some reason I couldn't use my Combat Art's against them, that was impossible to say atleast.

They have some incredible healing powers those totems, but the worst I have experienced is when there was three totems pretty near that healed each other and for some reason I couldn't use my Combat Art's against them, that was impossible to say atleast.

The picture above is the second mob we had. We had this happen the first time just a minute before this, with at least double the monsters and 2 or three totems. It was so wild we went and rounded up another mob so we could get a pic

:) After 2h30 of uploading, all videos & pics is here ! :)

Sorry for the lag and sometimes the bad quality .

Please don't notice about my moving cursor on the bosses. I don't know what is doing that. :P

Ok, stop talking ^^'

Videos :

♦ Grunwald dragon :

1b6959-4.jpg

♦ Boar meat !

1b6956-4.jpg

♦ Octoglamus :

1b6906-4.jpg

♦ The Ice Lord :

1b6901-4.jpg

♦ T-hranax :

1b68f6-4.jpg

♦ White griffin !

1b68e7-4.jpg

Pics :

♦ Fighting in Carnach Cave :

img-093859vohqo.png

♦ Party :

1260825223.png

♦ Suspect Temple Guardian : :o

1260825412.png

♦ Schot in action :

1260825333.png

♦ Humans !

1260825536.png

♦ And finally goblins :

1260825664.png

Enjoy !

:P

Nice Dragon movie, now look what you've done me wants to go there now :|

I think the Expulse from my HE was good and bad. He wasn't laying down much damage (good) but he was running all over the place. we had to chase him down to kill him.

Heya,

crashed near the time I had planned to stop and decided to get some sleep. Got another busy week ahead... but think I'll be able to get the needed lvls friday or saturday.

I don't wanna miss out! Got a great group going again! Thnx all :) Good times :)

Greetz

Woody, you have completely stunned me. The work you did with the videos, pix... first class Kami Chronicler you are mate.

Very very impressed.

You are NEVER being allowed to ever ever

Woody, you have completely stunned me. The work you did with the videos, pix... first class Kami Chronicler you are mate.

Very very impressed.

You are NEVER being allowed to ever ever EVER leave this game...

evah!

:)

gogo

Love your vids and captures Woody. Really amazing! Thank you. :P

lol @ "Suspect Temple Guardian" Hmmm, I thought it was a PG event... :)

Next week will be open to players @ level 30-40. Looking forward to it guys! :)

Niiiice!
Awesome vids Woody :bounce:
Love your vids and captures Woody. Really amazing! Thank you. :drool:

Very very impressed.

You are NEVER being allowed to ever ever

Very very impressed.

evah!

:D

gogo

Oww gogo I impressed you at point to do a dooble-post on the same post :):4rofl:

Thx all, it was a pleasure to do that ! :yay:

Yes, sir !

Waiting for the next Kami ! :D

Edited by Woody

Please Sign In or Sign Up