Kamikaze Sunday - Generation 3!

Schot

Here we go gang. After a bit of a break the Kami is back. Level 1 Light characters today. I gotta rush off and do some serious shopping.

Btw, If ever someone wants to see the countdown timer when it isn't available on the front page you can have a look at the Kamikaze Sunday Announcement topic. The countdown timer is there 24/7. :(

I got myself a unique never done before build idea to prepare and only 4 hours to get all my shoppin done! :(

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem Woody. If it's a slow start we can maybe start a little later. :(

@Nomad: We usually stay with one server. The Kami has filled up completely in the past but not often. There's pretty much always room. :(

By the way guys, we'll be using the password this week. dark

I just opened a Silver server for anyone who wants to get a mount. It's a Light Campaign server called "Unique Mount Quest Complete". You can enter the server and teleport to the player "Clan Consignor level 100". He's standing beside the Unique Mount Dealer on the island.

Cool cool! I'm running a bit late on my forging so we'll probably get going at about 30 mins after the hour. Bout 40 mins from now? I need more time! ^^

Oops !

Someone of my familly goes to the hospital, I need to phoning and doing other things, maybe I can't be here at all, don't wait me guys if I'm not here.

:(:(

Have fun !

Damn it was fun full of ppl and everything but the problem is the lag spikes lol, and saw some ppl dropping thats also frustrating, and when I saw the server was for 16 ppl I was like WOW!! too bad you cant party everyone. But for my 1st experience was awesome cant w8 for the next one :thumbsup:

Yup, had a great time today and looking forward to the next one :thumbsup:

A little curiosity I took a picture off:

Deer.png

Edited by Spunky

That was a nice little run we had there. Thanx for coming out everyone. I love starting new Kamikazes. They're always so much fun running around as a huge mob and nipping away at bosses. Very funny to see a huge mob of players all trying to take down a boss. 8 of us and it still took quite a while to take out Gahanka and the griffin. Great fun!

Level 20 next week! :thumbsup:

It' s hard to see with the dark and trees in the way but I could a minimum of 6 arrow on the mini map, and I know there was 2 more somewhere in there. all shooting at the same time at level 4 against that chief. and it still took a little while to kill him.

Yah. With all the metal an Shadow Warrior normally wears I think I might need to invest in some rubber booties for when we're fighting together. I'm practically a lightening rod waiting to happen. :)

Quick newsflash

We'll be starting at level 20 this Sunday and it just so happens that I have a 30 Niob shopper... *runs from brain hungry mob* I'll of course be shopping for Regen per hit and I'll likely have more than enough to go around. I'll keep an eye out for +skills/other mods as well. For those not familiar with at what level you can use certain leveled items check out the Usable Item Levels page. A level 30 item can be used by a level 23 character for example.

If you've got shopping requests, now is the time to post them. :D

Ooops, hehe. Yes we're breaking from tradition in this Kami but I'll change that start level to 10-20. To be honest I'm eager enough to start with a level 20-30 range but maybe I'm being to ambitious.

So then. Next Sunday the range will be level 10-20. :)

Please Sign In or Sign Up