Kamikaze Sunday - Generation 3!

Schot

Interesting, now I want some of those amulets :)

Hehe, they're pretty awesome! Though whether I actually need any Bargaining is yet to be seen. ^^

Lol nice find Schot, btw why cant I get rph rings or ammys with my HE shopper level 2, I have bargain level 15 maybe more if put more ammys that I found today but I still cant find any on the screen :(

RpH(Regeneration per hit) is probably much like +Skills. That you can't find it on jewelry until around level 12. If you reeeeaally want RpH for a new build what you could do instead is to look for RpH built into weapons or armor. You can buy +Skills on armor but not jewelry when shopping at level 2 and I'd guess it is the same with RpH. :)

Learned something interesting in the process... Niob +1 Bargaining amies turn into +2 when forged into gold sockets whereas Silver +1 Bargaining amies remain as +1.

Are you sure that it is so in any case? I did different experiences with forging that amies into gold sockets.

I wouldn't say it's so in any case Slevin but in the case of a level 2 shopper that can only buy level 2 items I would say it's pretty much 100%. The reason I say this is because yesterday I wanted to forge my level 2 Silver +1 Skills amies into Gold sockets to make them +2. I had 3 of them and all 3 stayed at +1 after I forged them into Gold sockets. On the other hand I had 4 level 2 Niob +1 Skills amies which when forged into Gold sockets all became +2 Skills each. Granted... Level 2 shopping is very special. The general rules of shopping don't apply as much to level 2 shoppers which makes them so great. :D

Oh wow I wish. =] I've switched to my level 30 Niob shopper. So the stuff I picked up will be usable at about level 23.

Speaking of shopping I found a crap load of Light Sabers. I believe there is a seraphim or two who are DWing Sabers?

yes, furian and I are both dw. maybe at least one other.

Okay cool. I thought you guys were the ones and was buying them for you guys. I think I've bought 4-6 of them. You're both gonna love'em. Got some interesting mods and probably very good base damage. :blink:

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting, now I want some of those amulets :)

Hehe, they're pretty awesome! Though whether I actually need any Bargaining is yet to be seen. ^^

Lol nice find Schot, btw why cant I get rph rings or ammys with my HE shopper level 2, I have bargain level 15 maybe more if put more ammys that I found today but I still cant find any on the screen :(

RpH(Regeneration per hit) is probably much like +Skills. That you can't find it on jewelry until around level 12. If you reeeeaally want RpH for a new build what you could do instead is to look for RpH built into weapons or armor. You can buy +Skills on armor but not jewelry when shopping at level 2 and I'd guess it is the same with RpH. :)

Learned something interesting in the process... Niob +1 Bargaining amies turn into +2 when forged into gold sockets whereas Silver +1 Bargaining amies remain as +1.

Are you sure that it is so in any case? I did different experiences with forging that amies into gold sockets.

I wouldn't say it's so in any case Slevin but in the case of a level 2 shopper that can only buy level 2 items I would say it's pretty much 100%. The reason I say this is because yesterday I wanted to forge my level 2 Silver +1 Skills amies into Gold sockets to make them +2. I had 3 of them and all 3 stayed at +1 after I forged them into Gold sockets. On the other hand I had 4 level 2 Niob +1 Skills amies which when forged into Gold sockets all became +2 Skills each. Granted... Level 2 shopping is very special. The general rules of shopping don't apply as much to level 2 shoppers which makes them so great. :D

Oh wow I wish. =] I've switched to my level 30 Niob shopper. So the stuff I picked up will be usable at about level 23.

Speaking of shopping I found a crap load of Light Sabers. I believe there is a seraphim or two who are DWing Sabers?

yes, furian and I are both dw. maybe at least one other.

Okay cool. I thought you guys were the ones and was buying them for you guys. I think I've bought 4-6 of them. You're both gonna love'em. Got some interesting mods and probably very good base damage. :blink:

Cool Beans! hahaha! now gold sticker for anybody that can tell me where I heard "Cool Beans!" from.

Cool Beans! hahaha! now gold sticker for anybody that can tell me where I heard "Cool Beans!" from.

Super Troopers

Never saw that one. its older than that. I remember it from the mid 90's

Edited by locolagarto

That's right nomad. If you like I can get you up a bunch of levels in a matter of minutes later on today. :cry:

P.s.

Full House? ^^

That would be cool Schot, im inclined on building a Temple Guardian like the utility build thats somewhere here in the forum using only the passive bonuses of Battle Extension, and making use of the Bargaining and Blacksmith at the same time.

What time are you online schot?

Edited by nomad13

Hey all

My seraphim is ready for this Kami.

level 20 - Orinoco'Flow

I think I'll be here 30 mins after official start-time, as usual it's eat-time here. (maybe earlier) :xmastree:

Hope it will be not hospital or other things today... :D

If you are level 20 you are too high level for this Kami, as I have understood it they are going to start at 10 and level up to 20...

Edited by Spunky
If you are level 20 you are too high level for this Kami, as I have understood it they are going to start at 10 and level up to 20...

Oops...

It's not between 10&20 ?

:D

* Starting a new HE... :xmastree: *

Heya,

to clarify....

lvls 10 to 20 is ranging anywhere from 10 to 20.

So being level 20 is max, but no problem. It is actually pretty usual to max out in the early stages :xmastree:

Greetz

Edited by Barristan

Heya Spunky,

we're not stopping at 20 :xmastree:

Think of it as a starting level range. IF we stop, it will have to be at level 30, because the next session will be 20-30..

Max allowed level for this Kami is level 20.... 21 would be ruled out, untill we make the level.

Maxing out/getting as close as possible gets more important at higher levels, because the levels get longer and you don't wont to fall behind.

In short :D cuz I'm rambling now :)

10-20 are starting lvls, anyone in that range can start in this Kami.

Greetz

Thanx Barristan. I would have answered but I was busy with some important work. Sleeping. ^^ We've been allowing a range of levels for the start of each Kami Spunky. So every week the Kamikaze will begin with a 10 level range of allowed participants. We also always make the following Kamikaze level requirements at the very least 10 levels higher than the previous.

For the sake of Woody, you're character level 20 is perfect for this Kamikaze. :)

P.s.

The Countdown Timer is busted! ;) The site that was hosting our countdown timer has gone kaput. So no timer for today. We'll have to wing it.

Kamikaze starts 2 and a half hours from the time of this post.

Kamikaze starts in one hour. I've created a sort of get ready server called "The Kamikaze Armory". Feel free to make trades and help eachother out with gear there. I've made it a campaign server so that I can set up the Unique Mount quest. ;)

I've been reading about this latest Kamikaze run, and was delighted at the show last week. I was a little under the weather for while before, and so missed last and this one, but will try hardest to have a ton in level in time for next week.

Good luck with the event all, and bring back the pix!

;)

gogo

Bah. Can't handle the CTDs anymore. I can play all day long solo on high settings with physx, can't go 10 minutes in a group on the lowest crap settings. I run Sacred 2 all by itself on its own OS and HDD, I can't think of anything else to do to totally segregate it from everything else I play or do that all runs fine. You guys have fun! ;)

Please Sign In or Sign Up