Help with Sacred Gold and Ice and Blood links

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got to that point too, but once I filled out the info, I'm stuck as described above

Somehow I've 'Pre-ordered' it 3 times with no way to clear or cancel it :D

Edit: For some reason I guess I'm in 'pre-order' status. Only options I had were to pre-order or digital download. Digital download doesn't seem to work at all., and pre-order gives no indication that you did anything unless you go into your account and look there, though it doesn't show up under 'Orders' or 'Downloads'. Per their email I just got, they'll be sending instructions on how to order at some point. Hope they don't think I'm buying 3 copies

Hate to say it but right now I'm not too thrilled with this place. Site is not intuitive at all.

I'm going to try and reach the rep now and see if he can explain about the link

I'm pretty sure that the page used to spawn a download now button... it's not showing it now. We'll try to reach our rep to see for him to look at this.

Dang, Sacred 2... all their regional probs. The rep who set this up for us had to do a lot of work to be able to enable american and canadian purchasers for the download.

When me and Loco tested out the system on the first day they gave us the new codes and functionality it was working sweet.

something must have happened, I'm hoping that weird licensing is not what this is all about.

:)

gogo

Ahhh, I see what's happened.

Gold is not on sale...but Ice and Blood is.

If you want to purchase the ice and blood expansion only, that one will process properly... just checked it

gold though is still not there... maybe there is a delay on it's release?

I think that all that we can do now is PREORDER Sacred Gold only while being able to purchase the download for ice and blood now.

If the official release date for gold is February, I guess the only option we have now that exists that we can use from the site here at DarkMatters is to purchase both Sacred 2 and Ice and blood separately.

I've checked on both those downloads and they process properly.

Now...someone pass me an eggnog

:)

gogo

I just tryed it here at dad's house. I see what knuckles is seeing. it is not the same as when we tested Gogo. between the 30.00 and watch video it said download now or buy now. now it says preorder. something def changed

How far did you check I & B ?

I haven't set up any credit card info yet and it's giving me a 'payment disable' message now :)

I bet it's because I listed the United States as home country

This product available for purchase in the United Kingdom and European Union.

Some payment methods are disabled for internal security reasons.

For further information, please contact our Customer Support at support@dlgamer.com

How far did you check I & B ?

I haven't set up any credit card info yet and it's giving me a 'payment disable' message now :)

I bet it's because I listed the United States as home country

This product available for purchase in the United Kingdom and European Union.

Some payment methods are disabled for internal security reasons.

For further information, please contact our Customer Support at support@dlgamer.com

You still have your original purchase from Sacred2 and Ice and Blood right knuckles? you can still use those installs can't you? just make sure you use the link for the 2.40 INT patch to get you to 2.40 directly from 2.02.

Tried direct link for buying it on the official forum. It went to Deepsilver but not to the right page. Took me awhile to find and guess what? You can't order/download it from there and release is 'TBD" !!

For I & B only , didn't try for Fallen Angel or Gold

Edit: Looks like the links for regular Sacred 2-Fallen Angel are o.k. but all the links for Gold and I& B are either incorrect or that version is unavailable. Did find 3 new Ice and Blood for sale on Amazon UK but it's from an individual.

I finally found my thumb drive and was able to transfer Ice and Blood from the old pc to the new one so I'm all set there, just wanted to get another Ice and Blood CD-Key for my 2nd pc.

We have spoken to our rep, and he has just reported that Nexway has run out of keys for the game :) Even the link at Sacred 2 has been affected by this an no download keys are available until Monday.

We just gots ta holds out for a the weekend then they'll be available once again.

:drinks:

gogo

Dang those Christmas orders. ^^ Ice & Blood as well as Gold Edition are all sold out till Monday. Sacred 2 seems to be alive and well. :) What we learned is that when a product is sold out, even digital download products, the "BUY" button turns into a "Preorder" button. The idea being that an email with a download link will be sent to the buyer as soon as DLGamer receives a fresh batch of game keys.

I'm glad it was something as simple as that. Tried to find Ice and Blood from other vendors and had same problem. But running out of cd-keys is a good problem really. Least the game is still popular as far as downloads go. Nice to know that I can still get a 2nd key for Ice and Blood :cry:

Ok, So Ive been gone a while (about a year) Im totally confused, I have 2.43 Build 1671

I cannot tell if there are updates I should have but I see patches for 2.65 and they reference ICE & Blood,

but I cannot find anywhere to actually get Ice&Blood, the best I could do was pre-order Gold.

Any help for someone who has been gone a while?

(I had the same issue as Knuckles with ordering Ice and Blood from the official website and Deep Silver)

Edited by immagikman

Build 2.43 is the latest for Sacred 2-Fallen Angel. The 2.65 patch you see is for the expansion pack, Ice and Blood. Right now it seems we cannot order Ice and Blood yet but I believe the prob is going to be resolved this Monday.

Ok, So Ive been gone a while (about a year) Im totally confused, I have 2.43 Build 1671

I cannot tell if there are updates I should have but I see patches for 2.65 and they reference ICE & Blood,

but I cannot find anywhere to actually get Ice&Blood, the best I could do was pre-order Gold.

Any help for someone who has been gone a while?

(I had the same issue as Knuckles with ordering Ice and Blood from the official website and Deep Silver)

As Knuckles says 2.43 for Classic and 2.65.1 for Ice and Blood. know that in order to get Ice and Blood you have to have a EU version. it's not available to US Sacred2 owners. Except for a Modded work around reference here in the Forum.