Help with Sacred Gold and Ice and Blood links

Heya immagikman and Welcome back. :closedeyes: We're keeping a close eye on digital download availability with our contact at Nexway. He's told us that it should be possible to start buying/downloading Fallen Angel, Ice and Blood or Gold Edition by Monday. We'll post as soon as soon as we know it's available too.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heya immagikman and Welcome back. :) We're keeping a close eye on digital download availability with our contact at Nexway. He's told us that it should be possible to start buying/downloading Fallen Angel, Ice and Blood or Gold Edition by Monday. We'll post as soon as soon as we know it's available too.

Thanks guys, I was so confused. I have both the US and UK versions of the game, but went ahead and "pre-ordered" the Gold Version from the links here. So I guess I wait till the Download becomes available :bounce:

Well, it is well into Monday now and *sigh* no word from DLgamer about my pre-order being ready for down load.

I had to wait a day for the email notice from nexway with my download link and key. if they process your order today you should wait for end of business tomorrow before you start getting anxious.

Ah, good you guys got connected. The lack of keys is dissapointing. Mine's and Brad's sincere apologies regarding this everyone, we are trying our best to get the games for us, and we understand as gamers how frustrating this is.

Sorry :D

But hopefully we'll have the keys soon and be able to party it up on the servers.

:)

gogo

Ah, good you guys got connected. The lack of keys is dissapointing. Mine's and Brad's sincere apologies regarding this everyone, we are trying our best to get the games for us, and we understand as gamers how frustrating this is.

Sorry :)

But hopefully we'll have the keys soon and be able to party it up on the servers.

:)

gogo

I'll be perfectly happy as long as they DO get new keys, but a long term lack of keys will hurt.....the longer people cannot play

the more chances they forget the product and walk away :(

Edited by immagikman

I was actually thinking about that today. Schot says that he's not even able to get a key anywhere for this now as the keys still have to be replaced on sites.

I will try and reach our rep today, hope he's feeling better than me :D ... maybe he's got some good news for us regarding dates for new key availability.

:4rofl:

gogo

I was actually thinking about that today. Schot says that he's not even able to get a key anywhere for this now as the keys still have to be replaced on sites.

I will try and reach our rep today, hope he's feeling better than me :D ... maybe he's got some good news for us regarding dates for new key availability.

:4rofl:

gogo

Could this have anything to do with the posts on SIf about Gold edition being released on disk in another 10 weeks? can't find the link, but I know I say that on there. maybe the download release was premature. or they are worried it is so popular that hard disk won't sell that thaey have invested Capital into the Mfg of.

O.k. my assumptions are starting to sound like conspiracy theories. I shall retire to my corner for now.

I would very much like to buy one more CDkey for Ice and Blood expansion for trading between accounts. Hope they get the CDkeys separated from the Gold version, I just need Ice and Blood :gun2:

Edited by nomad13

Well this doesnt look promising...two weeks in a row now no new keys, no email enabling me to do a download from my "pre-order" that was supposed ot be an ORDER. :o

I have two keys for Sacred II and 0 keys for ICE and Blood.... *sigh* this is really sucky marketing, and its no wonder the developer didn't fare so well. It is NEVER good to have customers wanting to buy and not having anything to sell to them.

Very very disappointed.

This is a very bizarre situation indeed... I'm at a loss as to what's going on but I'm of the same thinking as you loco... I have a feeling that the keys are being witheld and likely something to do with the hard copy release date... Doesn't make any sense at all. I don't know. Maybe they discovered something seriously wrong in Ice & Blood and are working on re-releasing? Oddly enough all other language versions of Ice & Blood and Gold are available and seemingly plentiful.

It just occured to me that for those of us who already have Ice and Blood we could probably buy a German or French key and just use that with our already installed Ice and Blood. I assume it won't make a difference in regards to activating and logging into the other language keys as long as they are using the same lobby server. I guess that would be UK, DE, FR and IT...

P.s.

Both gogo and I have different Nexway contacts and niether of them have given us an answer yet.

This is a very bizarre situation indeed... I'm at a loss as to what's going on but I'm of the same thinking as you loco... I have a feeling that the keys are being witheld and likely something to do with the hard copy release date... Doesn't make any sense at all. I don't know. Maybe they discovered something seriously wrong in Ice & Blood and are working on re-releasing? Oddly enough all other language versions of Ice & Blood and Gold are available and seemingly plentiful.

It just occured to me that for those of us who already have Ice and Blood we could probably buy a German or French key and just use that with our already installed Ice and Blood. I assume it won't make a difference in regards to activating and logging into the other language keys as long as they are using the same lobby server. I guess that would be UK, DE, FR and IT...

P.s.

Both gogo and I have different Nexway contacts and niether of them have given us an answer yet.

thanks for the update!

My pleasure loco. And as if the situation isn't cruel enough... I just went to the Deep Silver Shop, (English I might add), and guess what they've devoted the top of their page to advertise. Yup, a big banner ad of Sacred 2 Gold Edition . That we can't buy! lol. What on earth are they doing? When I click the banner it takes me to a purchase page but there's no price or info on it. Crazy...

http://deepsilveruk.nexway.com/

So US people finally got Ice and Blood? Grats, about time really. No surprise to me that it is done this way and not via deepsilver doing anything.

Oh, and this site has ads? Ad block plus is broken on my pc and won't shut down, but that is something I can deal with. Its better than the alternative.

So US people finally got Ice and Blood? Grats, about time really. No surprise to me that it is done this way and not via deepsilver doing anything.

Oh, and this site has ads? Ad block plus is broken on my pc and won't shut down, but that is something I can deal with. Its better than the alternative.

No, no word on us release. most of us state side are running the UK ver.

Well today it seems they removed that banner from only the English page... So wierd. It isn't a dynamic banner so I assume that some site Admin actually removed the banner manually. Personally I'm finding this a bit annoying so I'm off to find my own solution.

I'm probably going to attempt a bit of a test and but myself another copy of Ice & Blood. I'll buy one of the non English versions that have access to the UK servers and see how easy it is to activate the key through my installed English version. Question is... Which one should I buy?! I'm not too familiar with currency but it looks like the DE and FR versions are much more expensive than IT. Should I buy an IT version?

UK (Not Working)

£19.99

DE

28.49 €

FR

28.49 €

IT

18.98 €

P.s.

With a few additional steps this can also be an option for those who don't have Ice and Blood at all.

That's perfect loco. I think I'll go with the IT version then. Should cost me $31 bucks as opposed to the other region copies available which would cost $47.

P.s.

Just remembered I have that currency gadget in my sidebar too, haha. Doh.

Got a response from the Deep Silver Shop today:

Hello,

I'd like to buy Sacred 2 Ice & Blood from your site, Deepsilver, but when I go to the page about it the info there says it is not released yet. But it has been out for months now:)

http://www.deepsilver.com/nc/en/main/games...syscode%5D=SPIE

Is there something wrong? I already bought a copy from your site before... I tried some other sites as well but they say they are out of keys. Are there no more copies left?!

Thanx!

Brad

Dear Sir,

This product is temporarily unavailable while we run some updates,

hence why you receive the message.

It will be available again soon, but please be sure to keep checking

our store for any updates.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused, but if you require any other

information please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,

Customer service,

http://deepsilveruk.nexway.com/

e-mail : deepsilveruk@nexway.com

Not sure how I feel about this response... I think I would have liked a more detailed explaination but I have a feeling that contacts knowledge is limited. I'll probably try Kochmedia next.

I just tried my luck at the Xfire online EU webshop, price was 29,99Euros but I didnt get my activation code so ive send an email to inquire what went wrong with the code and im still waiting for an answer from them, I hope I dont get stuck without a code.

Well just received the answer and it seems they send the Activation Code on a new email and this email usually takes almost 24 hours to receive damn this is weird.

Edited by nomad13