Help with Sacred Gold and Ice and Blood links

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I tried the Xfire store, the purchase is done and the downloading is in progress....

I didnt see any mention of the key in the email I got, guess I'll just wait till tomorrow to see if it shows up.

Thanks for the heads up Nomad!

Edited by immagikman

I hope they have more on the way, but that dealyed email yesterday had me really psyched, when I received the email I was like: ok where's the damn CDKEY, without the key the game is worthless :hugs:

Hmm I have multiple copies of Sacred II classic, and a down loaded version of Ice and Blood from Nexway

when I run Ice and Blood install it tells me its the wrong language, though I have the ENglish verison of both Sacred II and Ice and Blood...

maybe I can use the UK patch after I reinstall Sacred 2, but Im not holding my breath.

Its amazing the fans have to work this hard to play the game. How can they stay in business?

Really bummed.

Good News, just received my Serial key from my purchased copy of Ice and Blood, if you guys wanna try to buy from there be warned that you have to wait almost 24 hours to receive the key like I did.

Xfire Europe store

I hope they have more on the way, but that dealyed email yesterday had me really psyched, when I received the email I was like: ok where's the damn CDKEY, without the key the game is worthless :agreed:

:P Are you saying they didn't give you the Key after all? That would really stink.

• 1 month later...

Hi there!

I'm planning to move from the ES servers to the EU ones, so that I can play with the mayority of members of the community. Schot has help me and I can get into EU servers, but I haven't got an account there, so I need a new Sacred 2 key code, as I've already used the Fallen Angel key and the Ice and Blood one doesn't work. Can anybody give me some advice?

YESSSS!

Thank you very much! I've just created my new Munera account in EU... but I've noticed that there were no servers and a lot of people waiting. ^^ Thank you again!

YESSSS!

Thank you very much! I've just created my new Munera account in EU... but I've noticed that there were no servers and a lot of people waiting. ^^ Thank you again!

Hey guys, new to the forums here. This has been a concern of mine as well prior to purchase. I have the game on 360, but really would like to have the FULL game. Can you guys tell me what the benefits are of buying from DL Gamer (other than the contributions here which I am all for :lol: ) With the 360 I just cant find hardly any online matches. It's disappointing, because this is a great game, far improved over the first, imo. Anyways, just looking at benefits of purchasing the UK version over going to a store and buying the US version and also any information you guys/gals can give on availablility of online matches.

Thanks,

Sol

YESSSS!

Hey guys, new to the forums here. This has been a concern of mine as well prior to purchase. I have the game on 360, but really would like to have the FULL game. Can you guys tell me what the benefits are of buying from DL Gamer (other than the contributions here which I am all for :lol: ) With the 360 I just cant find hardly any online matches. It's disappointing, because this is a great game, far improved over the first, imo. Anyways, just looking at benefits of purchasing the UK version over going to a store and buying the US version and also any information you guys/gals can give on availablility of online matches.

Thanks,

Sol

Welcome to FDM and glad to hear your interest in PC. so here goes a few of the things I think anyone interested in PC should know

1. After seeing HD graphics on Console, you will need a pretty good PC with nice graphics card or you will be a little disappointed in PC version. The graphics are better IMO than console, but I had to upgrade my PC to really get all the advantages. So check your PC Specs and make sure you are above the minimums.

2. US version of PC does not support Ice and Blood. So that is why many of us opted for the UK version.

3. If your looking to play with a lot of us here on FDM, many of us are on UK, Ice and Blood

4. The PC version took a little while to get used to after 2 thumbin' it for a few years on XBOX. But it is a far more immersive version IMO. and the online community here makes playing and sharing soooooo much more enjoyable. I just gave a level 140 Kaldur's Legacy (much Coveted for its LL%) to a friend without batting a eye. We kinda live by a "pay it forward" kinda culture here. Makes life in Cyberspace very enjoyable!

5. The price of the Gold edition ( Sacred2 plus Ice and Blood) here on FDM's DLGamer link is currently 25.50 Brit pounds which is $39.44 US. Thats way cheaper that the $59.99 XBOX version and no online $49.95 annual XBOX Live Gold fee.

Cheers!

edit: as for the Servers being busy or empty. It comes and goes. I have been on when they were full. and empty. it depends on the day of the week and time of day as many of us here are spread across 16 time zones.( literally from GMT +10 in Australia to GMT -7 in California) but I almost always see at least 1 char name I recognize from FDM.

YESSSS!

Thanks,

Sol

Welcome to FDM and glad to hear your interest in PC. so here goes a few of the things I think anyone interested in PC should know

1. After seeing HD graphics on Console, you will need a pretty good PC with nice graphics card or you will be a little disappointed in PC version. The graphics are better IMO than console, but I had to upgrade my PC to really get all the advantages. So check your PC Specs and make sure you are above the minimums.

2. US version of PC does not support Ice and Blood. So that is why many of us opted for the UK version.

3. If your looking to play with a lot of us here on FDM, many of us are on UK, Ice and Blood

4. The PC version took a little while to get used to after 2 thumbin' it for a few years on XBOX. But it is a far more immersive version IMO. and the online community here makes playing and sharing soooooo much more enjoyable. I just gave a level 140 Kaldur's Legacy (much Coveted for its LL%) to a friend without batting a eye. We kinda live by a "pay it forward" kinda culture here. Makes life in Cyberspace very enjoyable!

5. The price of the Gold edition ( Sacred2 plus Ice and Blood) here on FDM's DLGamer link is currently 25.50 Brit pounds which is $39.44 US. Thats way cheaper that the $59.99 XBOX version and no online $49.95 annual XBOX Live Gold fee.

Cheers!

edit: as for the Servers being busy or empty. It comes and goes. I have been on when they were full. and empty. it depends on the day of the week and time of day as many of us here are spread across 16 time zones.( literally from GMT +10 in Australia to GMT -7 in California) but I almost always see at least 1 char name I recognize from FDM.

Thanks so much for the input. One last thing I forgot to include, just because it gets pretty bad on xbox. How are load times on the PC? Specifically, on the xbox when you're in a large town it has to load up a section at a time, I would assume because of the density of interactive sprites.

Heya,

about this... the slots are out of stock. Any news about that? Are there gonna be new slots? I could use some that is...

Greetz

Heya Barristan!

I'll check for this right now, speaking to the rep

:lol:

gogo

hmmm, everytime I used them I used credit card...you'd have to process your payment and see what they ask for when you check out the basket, maybe they do take payal, I know paypal's pretty used almost everywhere these days

:lol:

gogo

YESSSS!

Hey guys, new to the forums here. This has been a concern of mine as well prior to purchase. I have the game on 360, but really would like to have the FULL game. Can you guys tell me what the benefits are of buying from DL Gamer (other than the contributions here which I am all for :4rofl: ) With the 360 I just cant find hardly any online matches. It's disappointing, because this is a great game, far improved over the first, imo. Anyways, just looking at benefits of purchasing the UK version over going to a store and buying the US version and also any information you guys/gals can give on availablility of online matches.

Thanks,

Sol

Cheers!

Thanks so much for the input. One last thing I forgot to include, just because it gets pretty bad on xbox. How are load times on the PC? Specifically, on the xbox when you're in a large town it has to load up a section at a time, I would assume because of the density of interactive sprites.

we don't get the wait screens like XBOX did, load times and hesitations due occur however and is dependant on how fast your PC is.

Fixed!

You can download the slots now Barristan.

Thanks for patience!

:4rofl:

gogo

Good stuffs gogo. That was excellent. I love that dlgamer dude. :D

Hi. I hate to admit it, but this would be my third purchase of Sacred 2. First I bought one copy of US Sacred 2, then two copies of US Sacred 2 CE (for my girlfriend and me), and am now considering buying Sacred 2 Gold UK (2 copies).

So I'm wondering a few things. Does the Gold UK version have the Elite textures included? And I assume the Gold would give me the full Sacred 2 game, plus Ice and Blood, and also the Imp becomes available in Single Player (or still just Closed Net)?

Does anyone know the current status of Ice and Blood US servers? I got the impression that it's the same ratio as in Europe, but that CDV pays for the servers now so it's unclear how long things will be this way.

Thanks! It's exciting to think of playing the new expansion, even though I had basically resigned myself to the fact it will never be released in the US.

Edited by Rangoon

I wanted to post this as feedback for you guys. Here's a problem that I was having. I had not activated my Fallen Angel copy yet and was attempting to patch. Yes, that was all there was to it.

I am attempting to follow loco's directions for installation and I'm having trouble with the patch. Every time I attempt to run it I get an error stating that it can not delete a specific .dll file. If I simply double click on the patch and run it that way it usually ends on s2core.dll, if I choos run as admin it always ends in granny2.dll .

I'm running windows vista 32bit home basic. Any help would be hot. This is seriously starting to get to me.

Again, this was solved by simply activating my game copy first. I don't know if you want to update your installation notes for *cough* geniouses like me :P

*edit: I am having trouble setting up an online EU account. It is saying that the activation code is in use. Do you know who I need to contact to get this resolved?

Edited by Soltair0108
I wanted to post this as feedback for you guys. Here's a problem that I was having. I had not activated my Fallen Angel copy yet and was attempting to patch. Yes, that was all there was to it.

I am attempting to follow loco's directions for installation and I'm having trouble with the patch. Every time I attempt to run it I get an error stating that it can not delete a specific .dll file. If I simply double click on the patch and run it that way it usually ends on s2core.dll, if I choos run as admin it always ends in granny2.dll .

I'm running windows vista 32bit home basic. Any help would be hot. This is seriously starting to get to me.

Again, this was solved by simply activating my game copy first. I don't know if you want to update your installation notes for *cough* geniouses like me :P

*edit: I am having trouble setting up an online EU account. It is saying that the activation code is in use. Do you know who I need to contact to get this resolved?

Have you disable UAC in windows yet? disabling User Account Control was so great when I finally did it. eliminated a lot of nag issues I was having on my system.

Hi. I hate to admit it, but this would be my third purchase of Sacred 2. First I bought one copy of US Sacred 2, then two copies of US Sacred 2 CE (for my girlfriend and me), and am now considering buying Sacred 2 Gold UK (2 copies).

So I'm wondering a few things. Does the Gold UK version have the Elite textures included? And I assume the Gold would give me the full Sacred 2 game, plus Ice and Blood, and also the Imp becomes available in Single Player (or still just Closed Net)?

Does anyone know the current status of Ice and Blood US servers? I got the impression that it's the same ratio as in Europe, but that CDV pays for the servers now so it's unclear how long things will be this way.

Thanks! It's exciting to think of playing the new expansion, even though I had basically resigned myself to the fact it will never be released in the US.

Gold comes with Fallen Angel and Ice and Blood. sorry no Elite, but your existing Elite with work with Gold. and Ice and Blood includes the Imp for all modes

US release of add on is still not looking like it will happen anytime soon.

As far as the EU servers. it depends on the time of day, as most of Europe is going to bed by 3-6 p.m. in the states, but I have never had any problems finding a server open. and qith the community here at FDM there are lots of folks to play with.

• 4 weeks later...

Do you guys know if these links are still working? I tried clicking and no for me. Other websites are working for me so its not my connection..

Second question. If I have the steam fallen angel version.... may I leave that on my computer and install uk gold edition in a separate deal? Would I have to know anything special to do that or just autoclick (next next next next) while installing? Just in case I want to play with North Americans at some time or to keep my characters.