Christmas Island Mod - Christmas 24/7!

czevak

For all those, who downloaded the patch yesterday:

We fixed the issue with the Shadowwarrior not being able to get his reward. This means you have to uninstall the Mod with XMAS-disable.exe and re-download the actualized package in the previous post.

Seasons greetings,

czevak.

Edited by czevak

Heya,

does this mean that I can run Xmas with a closed net toon in LAN, and wear the Christmas suit as a shopper suit in Closed ?

I REALLY want to get my hands on a level 200 Christmas suit :)

Greetz

Heya,

does this mean that I can run Xmas with a closed net toon in LAN, and wear the Christmas suit as a shopper suit in Closed ?

I REALLY want to get my hands on a level 200 Christmas suit :D

Greetz

Yes Sir! that it does. I played it through yesterday with every toon I could export from Closed Net. very fun.

Heya,

dont think so Spunky! The set can't be worn in closed afaik.

Greetz

BTW... I tried this in SP, I got the level 200 seraphim set AND the Shadow Warrior set when I did the quest with a Seraphim.

Edited by Barristan
Heya,

I REALLY want to get my hands on a level 200 Christmas suit :cry:

Greetz

Yes Sir! that it does. I played it through yesterday with every toon I could export from Closed Net. very fun.

I Just meant that he could export a closed net char to lan and play through. but no closed net play!

• 2 weeks later...

First, I talked to the Christmas Island Kobold, to take the quest. I looked my QuestBook and I didn't see any quest "Can christmas still be saved".

After this, I ran to the captain and spoke him. Unfortunately, in the Northeast of the map, I've got only "Dragon Island". There isn't any Christmas Island. :s

What's wrong with my version?

First, I talked to the Christmas Island Kobold, to take the quest. I looked my QuestBook and I didn't see any quest "Can christmas still be saved".

After this, I ran to the captain and spoke him. Unfortunately, in the Northeast of the map, I've got only "Dragon Island". There isn't any Christmas Island. :s

What's wrong with my version?

No my friend it is just editing that is confusing us. the northease island, east of the seraphim Island. is the place to be. when you get to this snowy winter wonderland seek out a kobald mechanic trying to fix his snow machine. that'll get you in the right quest chain.

• 1 month later...

I got the patch downloaded and installed. I have started completely new games and so far everything seems to be working fine. Gonna be awhile before I get to Atamark's gate with the new characters though.

Great it's working for you Cathy. This gift from Ascaron was probably my favorite single event in all of Sacred 2's release.

Magical...made almost more so by the fact that it seems like HC Closed will never go there again.

:)

gogo

Great it's working for you Cathy. This gift from Ascaron was probably my favorite single event in all of Sacred 2's release.

Magical...made almost more so by the fact that it seems like HC Closed will never go there again.

:)

gogo

The mod appears to work just fine in my SP games. I got royally screwed over by the people over at Iron Realms Entertainment and so I never play online anymore. It was both staff at that company and other players involved in that criminal stealing from me.

I do the artamarks gate quest first and finish it

then I activate the xmas quest and do it to the end to get the xmas set

I would think if you activated both at the same time the quests would be all screwed up.

Does this still work with 2.65.2? I'm afraid to try incase it causes character corruption.

I have only tried in 2.65.1. not sure about 2.65..2. but you could try exporting a closed net char or making a copy of a character. or simply back -up your saved games folder. btw the mod has a backup function in it with an undo. so you can return to your original sacred2.exe pretty easy.