Sacred 2 HC Rules to Live by

good one! never played online tho ...

and donno what F12 or F8 is -.-

When playing online or in LAN- F8 will teleport you to start isle (safe zone) on PC Ice and Blood version.

Rule #18 Don't follow in the footsteps of the Mad Dasher.

Though if you have a nice Area of Effect CA, it's a target rich environment...

I've always wanted to try this :)

Have one person start in Skooks' Corner, one in Orcish Byway, one in Griffinborough and one from Nagash's Nest. Everyone meets at the Boar and we'll see who lives/dies/laughs thier ass off.

Probably better way to do it, but you get the point!

At least on PC I have noticed that the mobs will peel off and retreat after a short distance. so while you do create a wake of monsters. they come and go as you run. Following behind just off screen is a blast as you literally have to climb over and around all the monsters left on the path of the lead dog.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rule for playing with Kriv: Don't feel bad when I die next to you. I sometimes forget to follow the rules.

:P

In all seriousness Kriv. Dont get down on yourself! I slaughtered my first 10 or so Toons in under a month. Only posted a few here in the Sacred 2 HC Graveyard.

Point is my friend, take it as a learning experience. Shrug/Sleep the death off. Come back Stronger.

Come back Fighting... :(

I remain, :P

note: this is coming from a guy who is about the restart his entire account. Not likeing the direction I am going currently. Taking off the sheets & remaking the bed. Afterall, we all have to sleep in the bed we make!

note: this is coming from a guy who is about the restart his entire account. Not liking the direction I am going currently. Taking off the sheets & remaking the bed. After all, we all have to sleep in the bed we make!

Dude that's deep. Whatchu got up your sleeve?

note: this is coming from a guy who is about the restart his entire account. Not liking the direction I am going currently. Taking off the sheets & remaking the bed. After all, we all have to sleep in the bed we make!

or under the sheet?

or under the sheet?

;)

• 6 months later...

Nice list.

As mentioned earlier, some Monoliths have "welcoming committees". Before activating one, I always ask myself if I start here, will I be swarmed before the screen comes up, dismounted and with no buffs?

Good thinking! :thumbsup: I remember thinking this when I played Xbox, Clearview portal was like this. Swarmed with undead and pesky rats. On the PC this area is clear.

The Clearview Monolith is where my Niob Seraphim got ambushed by what seemed like the entire Undead Legion (that was the first time in many, many levels I was not sure she was going to make it). Like essjayehm mentioned, the Monolith at the machine is also one you should think twice before activating.

Playing while under the influence of alcohol does not make you 10 feet tall and bullet proof

Playing while under the influence of drugs (legal ones :) ) that make you sleepy is a very very bad idea

Just saying :whistle:

Playing while having Hypoglycemia is also not a good idea. It impairs your judgement completely and you tend to forget what happened to you char the next time you play! make sure you have a steady sugar supply ready!

Playing while having Hypoglycemia is also not a good idea. It impairs your judgement completely and you tend to forget what happened to you char the next time you play! make sure you have a steady sugar supply ready!

So that's my problem!

So that's my problem!

haha! are you Diabetic?