What to do when your chest is full?

So, am I pack rat or what? Any suggestions? I was thinking about making another name save on my ps3, but then I'de have to have a way to trade the stuff... back and forth...my gear is really getting tedious!

1. Easy answer- Start selling all the crap and just keep the good stuff.

2. average answer - you get ten char slots in console. create Mules to off load your stuff onto. this will open some room in your chest. and see #1

3. Hard Answer - A second account would require a second PSN account and trading is a little tough unless you have a buddy to help with the swap. and you need 2 PS3s to do the swap. See #2

4. Go to PC-UK version and you get to add additional character slots to hold your stuff. in the offline mode you can even make copies of your player chest and therefore storage is unlimited. But seriously see #1.

P.S. Sorry I ment to say Welcome to the Forum and enjoy your stay. Ask all the questions you want. and visit the Wiki @ http://sacredwiki.org/

Edited by locolagarto

Heya,

couldn't have answered better :yawn:

After a while you'll know what sets/uniques are worth keeping.

Generally I sell everything that is of no use for the toon, with exceptions of:

1. Stuff that is just too good to sell (Legendaries/some jewelry/set items and uniques worth keeping)

2. Stuff I know that is of value to one of my other toons.

3. Stuff I know someone else is looking for.

Over a toons lifespan you'll find so much stuff, that selling or giving it away is really a relieve :)

Greetz

What to do when your chest is full and you don't want to sell any of the stuff: Go out and get some fresh air or start playing a new game because you've been playing this game for too long? lol

Dunno about pc chest size but the xbox chest is soooo big. I played for months and never filled it.

Edited by ka243
What to do when your chest is full and you don't want to sell any of the stuff: Go out and get some fresh air or start playing a new game because you've been playing this game for too long? lol

Dunno about pc chest size but the xbox chest is soooo big. I played for months and never filled it.

PC and console inventory is completely different. took me a while to get used to the PC Inventory. personally I find the console inv to be easier and faster to find what u need.

Console items are given a weight, such as a rune = 1. health pots are Zero(wish this was the case on PC). the backpack hold ~ 168 and hero chest ~1865. (from memory so Im close but not right on the numbers) you can share the chest with all your toons. All items are sorted into tab lists from Amor, weapons, misc, relics etc the list are sorted nicely by value or type or toon etc.

PC items have a physical dimension is squares on a grid. potions will fit 20 to a grid. runes are 1 grid. chest plates are 12 sq. etc You get a 12 x 15 grid in your backpack. and 13 x 25 in your char chest, and another 13 x 25 as a shared chest that all char can access. this requires a ton more inventory management and can take a lot longer to find what you are looking for. it is however easier to store more stuff this way as you can buy extra character slots for Closed net and so on.

Shared Chest

sacred22009-12-3014-24-08-11.jpg

the back pack

sacred22009-12-3014-18-41-65.jpg

I've noticed the second controller comes in handy too! there's no level restriction and your online stuff shares offline....

in otherwords your level 200 stuff can go on a level 1 mule from a seperate account just by making another user name and trading in an offline game with online verification of the items.

I've noticed the second controller comes in handy too! there's no level restriction and your online stuff shares offline....

in otherwords your level 200 stuff can go on a level 1 mule from a seperate account just by making another user name and trading in an offline game with online verification of the items.

sound about right for console. yes

It took somehours but after a while I was able to fill 4 mules and a chest with nothing but 3 star items. I had every set for seraphim in 15 level increments at one point up to level 120. it can be done. and after selling all the 3 star and set items I wouldn't ever be using, I still had to sell weapons and convert runes to make room. it can be done.