Sinister Predator - Gold Mod

biblo

Ok gold mod say lowers regen for aspect cap hunter. I done. It is still increasing my regen for darting assualt. Will it at some time start lowering it. Going by Putrescine's hybrid hunter Dryad guide it says.

- Sinister Predator "This is Alpha" PUMP IT HARD (keep runes read at 5 more than on Ancient Bark, at all times)

*Bronze: Eagle Eye

*Silver: Marked Shot

*Gold: Hunting Focus

If it is raising my regen how can you pump this all you want.

I am only level 7 with 6 runes in it. and my regen is +87% all aspects. On my He when it says lower regen for a certain aspect. It show +% to all aspect. The lower it showes how much - for that aspect.

Then on top of that ancient bark raise regen also.

- Ancient Bark "This is Omega" PUMP IT HARD

*Bronze: Rugged

*Silver: Divert

*Gold: Invigorate

Ok gold mod say lowers regen for aspect cap hunter. I done. It is still increasing my regen for darting assualt. Will it at some time start lowering it. Going by Putrescine's hybrid hunter Dryad guide it says.

- Sinister Predator "This is Alpha" PUMP IT HARD (keep runes read at 5 more than on Ancient Bark, at all times)

*Bronze: Eagle Eye

*Silver: Marked Shot

*Gold: Hunting Focus

If it is raising my regen how can you pump this all you want.

I am only level 7 with 6 runes in it. and my regen is +87% all aspects. On my He when it says lower regen for a certain aspect. It show +% to all aspect. The lower it showes how much - for that aspect.

Then on top of that ancient bark raise regen also.

- Ancient Bark "This is Omega" PUMP IT HARD

*Bronze: Rugged

*Silver: Divert

*Gold: Invigorate

After reading more runes you need to reboot your buff. off and on and then in your properties detail you will see and Regen Capricious hunter - XX%. As long as the buff is active runes read wont show any diff to toon. careful with this with all Combat Art's after you read a couple runes teleport to start isle and reboot your buffs to get the affects to activate, other wise you can over-read runes cause you think the affect is minimal.

I have restarted the game, and levled and died since then. Still doesn't show -x% to cap hunter. I have cap hunter focus at 11 now and it says

Regen of all respects +66.7%

damage 87-115

rat +16%

rav +35%

No -% to cap hunter anywhere. Is it hidden?

I always found that to be the best mod, as it helped very much with regens which, some could argue, is what this game is all about.

And...will it lower the regens for that aspect? Hmmm, could not tell you that, it's dependent upon your build... but for sure it will help keep your regens down, and stop them from becoming unmanageable.

The interesting thing is that ever since RPH got to be so good with the Expansion, I was wondering if perhaps it could be traded out now for something different? And even perhaps the Ancien Bark offering akin to this as well?

:)

gogo

For me the "Unflinching" mod sounds best as it decreases enemies chance to reflect ranged attacks, starts at 50% and adds 1% at each Combat Art level according to the Wiki.

Heya,

the mod will 'eventually' get to -% regen time, if I understood Put correctly.

You will need to get into the very high levels of the buff for that. I am unsure if this is still possible with the 200 runes cap tho.

Keep pumping the buff, it will do you no harm. Eventually, the regen will go down. From the top of my head, my dryad has +15% regen, but I will have to check that.

Greetz

Edited by Barristan

Wait a second here, so the only thing it decreases is the regen penalty on SP itself and not lowering the other Combat Art's regens?

Wait a second here, so the only thing it decreases is the regen penalty on SP itself and not lowering the other Combat Art's regens?

Hmm. Put has his build set to pump the heck out of SP and AB with runes and + combat Arts. And I questioned that here http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?sh...t&p=6862794

I thought on PC you go to the Sigma and it would have a -XX% got capricious hunter. on console :) man it's been to long since I looked at the BOX. oh yeah under the general properties you hit the RB right shoulder and it shows the Sigma list. that is were you would see the -XX%

Hmm. Put has his build set to pump the heck out of SP and AB with runes and + combat Arts. And I questioned that here http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?sh...t&p=6862794

I thought on PC you go to the Sigma and it would have a -XX% got capricious hunter. on console ? man it's been to long since I looked at the BOX. oh yeah under the general properties you hit the RB right shoulder and it shows the Sigma list. that is were you would see the -XX%

So it is broken on pc? Or do I just need to pump more runes in it? I ham level 18 with cap hunter focus and nature weaver focus at 18. 11 runes in SP and 10 in AB. MY DA is at 6.2 which is bad. I don't see how you can do this. If you keep SP and AB low to manage regens I am not sure this build will work on pc. Or is it because I am playing Ice and Blood.

Edited by biblo

I have it on my shopper Dryad on Xbox and it does not state it lowering any of the CH Combat Arts. However, my regen time on RI with no buffs up is 2.0 seconds. When I put up SP my regen time goes down to 1.5 seconds. I have SP at level 55.2 with 34 runes memorized so at least on consoles, it does what it claims to do.

I thought on PC you go to the Sigma and it would have a -XX% got capricious hunter. on console ? man it's been to long since I looked at the BOX. oh yeah under the general properties you hit the RB right shoulder and it shows the Sigma list. that is were you would see the -XX%

So it is broken on pc? Or do I just need to pump more runes in it? I ham level 18 with cap hunter focus and nature weaver focus at 18. 11 runes in SP and 10 in AB. MY DA is at 6.2 which is bad. I don't see how you can do this. If you keep SP and AB low to manage regens I am not sure this build will work on pc. Or is it because I am playing Ice and Blood.

Regen times drop considerably once you have points in skills like xxx Focus, Concentration and Armor Lore. You might just need to give it more time, eventually everything should start falling into place.

You got me curious. So I tested this with a blank level 200 Dryad.

First with no skills 1 rune in each Combat Art. DA has a regen of 0.8.

sacred22010-01-0120-47-24-87.jpg

Then with buff on no mods Regen is still 0.8

sacred22010-01-0120-48-05-68.jpg

then With 9 points into CH Focus and SP moded for eagle eye:marked shot:hunter Focus regen is 0.6 with buff on and in the sigma there is a CH regen bonus at the bottom in White.

sacred22010-01-0120-50-05-18.jpg

With 13 runes into SP the regen drops to 0.4 and the regen bonus in Sigma is increased

sacred22010-01-0120-51-23-52.jpg

Edited by locolagarto

Then my question is: is it really worth sacrificing the deflect mod to have lower regens when we can just use RPH gear?

My answer would be no as I've read alot of threads about chars that have been killed due to enemies that reflect...

Then my question is: is it really worth sacrificing the deflect mod to have lower regens when we can just use RPH gear?

My answer would be no as I've read alot of threads about chars that have been killed due to enemies that reflect...

As long as you pump the other skills like focus and armor and concentration. I think you may be right Spunky. or at least worth a try. I'll full out fit 2 level 200's on with hunter focus mod and the other with deflect. we'll see what the different looks like with 200 runes in SP on both. and 200 runes in DA on both. that test will take me a bit to handle but I am curious. I won't have the RPH gear but we will see how much is needed.

As long as you pump the other skills like focus and armor and concentration. I think you may be right Spunky. or at least worth a try. I'll full out fit 2 level 200's on with hunter focus mod and the other with deflect. we'll see what the different looks like with 200 runes in SP on both. and 200 runes in DA on both. that test will take me a bit to handle but I am curious. I won't have the RPH gear but we will see how much is needed.

Although Spunky that was a 50% drop in regen with just 13 runes into SP. we'll see the comparison when I get it done

I will have to keep my SP un-gold modded then until I'll see you testing results, but I really can't see that any other char than the HE could put 200 runes into their main attack and still have it spammable even though you have modded SP with the regen mod.

I will have to keep my SP un-gold modded then until I'll see you testing results, but I really can't see that any other char than the HE could put 200 runes into their main attack and still have it spammable even though you have modded SP with the regen mod.

ok I take the challenge. I'll get to work on the first test as a focus modded Dryad tonight.

Ok I see the -33% regen show up in bonus overveiw. Thanks I will remake my dyrad now. This time I will try and keep SP and AB regen down to around 30% till later lvls.

For the first 50 lvls would you recommend putting points in stamina to help with regen or go all dex?

Ok I see the -33% regen show up in bonus overveiw. Thanks I will remake my dyrad now. This time I will try and keep SP and AB regen down to around 30% till later lvls.

For the first 50 lvls would you recommend putting points in stamina to help with regen or go all dex?

the value of those points is best spent on Vit till level 50 - 65 and then dex - 200 IMO

And keeping the Rune count low on your buffs is just the opposite of what Put is trying to do. Crank 'em Pump 'em get hose Regen bonuses going as fast as possible and you will see improvement. I think the reason your DA is high( if it is still a 1 rune like it should be) is because you haven't memorized enough runes into your buffs. and pump tactics then Hunter focus then Nature focus hard with skill points until you master them at 75 IMO. then 1 point to Tactics and the rest to Armor until 75, then Constitution to 75, then..... you get the idea. and if you have enough runes into SP buff you don't need the Ranged weapon skill at all as you get all the CTH and Attack speed you will ever need from SP. That opens up another skill of your choice.

Are you sure that -33% isn't from the Aspect mount?

What mount? I don't have a mount in my test Char.

So, at level 200 with the following build:

sacred22010-01-0204-37-33-83.jpg

I have 200 skill points into CH focus and Lore. 200 runes into SP, AB buffs with the following mods

SP=Eagle eye, marked shot, hunting focus

AB-Rugged,divert, effortless

she has a naked regen penalty of 52.2s on SP and a Regen bonus of 69.5

With buffs on and 100 runes into DA it has a regen of 3.0s and shoot 5 projectiles so as little a 0.5 RPH would drop you to 0.5 with 5 good hits

None of this takes Survival Bonus into account. which would by level 200 give a ~30% bump to stamina right?

Add a full set of Deltheya's and the regen for DA drops to 2.1 seconds with a 72.2% bonus from SP and 75 points into Combat discipline gets it to 1.8 in a combo slot. which means I could in theory add more runes and regen per hit to it. I'll add another 100 runes tomorrow and do the test with SP gold mod set for Unflinching which reduces the opponents change to deflect projectiles. but with 200 runes into SP your chance to hit a Olm champion in the swamp is only 68% with no CTH socketed. so hmm....... I'll do the other build in the morning/afternoon hehe