Sinister Predator - Gold Mod

biblo

Great testing loco, can't wait to see what you get without the regen mod.

Any skills or a build you wanna simulate here Spunky? or you just wanna see a apple to apples comparison with only that 1 mod as a variable?

Take the same skills as your first test, but leave concentration at 1.

And also leave Capricious Hunter Focus at 100.

EDIT: only put 50 runes into Darting Assault.

EDIT2: DA was automatically linked to the Wiki, nice :yay:

Edited by Spunky
Take the same skills as your first test, but leave concentration at 1.

And also leave Capricious Hunter Focus at 100.

EDIT: only put 50 runes into [s2wiki]Darting Assault">Darting Assault">[s2wiki]Darting Assault.

EDIT2: DA was automatically linked to the Wiki, nice :yay:

Hmmm how did that work? So any Combat Art with the s2wiki command will link automatically?

The only ones that work is Dryad Combat Arts, guess it's because of gogo's fascination for Dryads...

EDIT: Demonic Blow, Battle Extension, Blazing Tempest, Soul Hammer, Ruthless Mutilation.

EDIT: No one works except for Darting Assault...

Edited by Spunky
The only ones that work is Dryad Combat Arts, guess it's because of gogo's fascination for Dryads...

EDIT: Demonic Blow, Battle Extension, Blazing Tempest, Soul Hammer, Ruthless Mutilation.

EDIT: No one works except for [s2wiki]Darting Assault">Darting Assault">[s2wiki]Darting Assault...

RPH makes this build rock. I didn't think about that when I first started this. I am now level 37 with 5 runes in DA 75 in SP and 45 in AB with a regen of 2.3 on DA.

No mobs or bosses yet has been able to sracth me. haven't had to use golden touch yet.

Any progress on the new test char loco? I'm anxious to fully mod my SP.

She's coming along. converting all those runes at one time is so much of a pain. I'll get it in the next day or two. Working on cleaning out the Sacred2 Char closet. putting away the summer clothes-winter is definitely here.

O.k. Spunky

I got the char done with the unflinching mod for you Spunky here are a couple Pics. Plus there are still 95 skill points unused. I am kicking myself cause I wished I had stuck Ranged weapon in there to see what the execution speed difference was.

With a full 200 rune Buffs and 50 runes in DA

Here with no gear and no buffs

sacred22010-01-0522-35-20-69.jpg

And no gear with buffs on

sacred22010-01-0522-35-44-21.jpg

And with full Deltheyas and buffs on

sacred22010-01-0522-36-04-55.jpg

I guess the conclusion is that with RPH the Focus Mod may not be as necessary in the end. But what about early when you don't have all the skill points. Is this a Mod for a more experienced players who have a firm grasp of RPH and regen management? What other screens or stats would be of interest? I saved both Chars, so I can screenshot or do whatever you wanna see.

I guess the conclusion is that with RPH the Focus Mod may not be as necessary in the end. But what about early when you don't have all the skill points. Is this a Mod for a more experienced players who have a firm grasp of RPH and regen management? What other screens or stats would be of interest? I saved both Chars, so I can screenshot or do whatever you wanna see.

Let's assume that you set breakpoints for both DA regen and RPH. Set DA regen for 5 seconds and RPH at 1.5 seconds(or whatever you can accomplish with just one ring at 200). How many more runes can you eat for DA w/Hunting Focus mod and what is the tooltip difference in damage for DA for both builds using the exact same regen time and RPH?

Excellent Loco, seems I will go for the unflinching mod then as the focus mod doesn't seem that important/good later on where unflinching can be a life saver.

Could you tell how much damage Dexterity gives you when a ranged weapon is equipped?

Edited by Spunky
Excellent Loco, seems I will go for the unflinching mod then as the focus mod doesn't seem that important/good later on where unflinching can be a life saver.

Could you tell how much damage Dexterity gives you when a ranged weapon is equipped?

I'll check it, but I will tell you its gonna be very low with Zero Survival Bonus.

Doesn't matter since it will show numbers that maybe a level 100-120 char would have, and that's enough fo me to get some basic understanding how much it really adds.

As I thought, pure Vitality then, thanks for checking this out :thumbsup:

That was actually with pure Vitality. on the other build I think I did Vit +50 and balance to Dex

At Dex 1070 Weapon Damage is +262

so not a huge bump with zero SB

At around levl 100 your probably gonna start to socket Damage XX - XX rings anyway right? gonna get huge bumps from those I bet.

Edited by locolagarto