Voodoo Dryad (black magic woman)

I have now invested about 20 points into both Nature Weaver Focus and Nature Weaver Lore. I did this so I could fully mod my buffs and the talents to take down bosses. How many points do you need to put into these talents to mod everything?

Actually karruptedkat, do you have a final setup showing the number of points to put into each of our 10 skills?

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have now invested about 20 points into both Nature Weaver Focus and Nature Weaver Lore. I did this so I could fully mod my buffs and the talents to take down bosses. How many points do you need to put into these talents to mod everything?

Actually karruptedkat, do you have a final setup showing the number of points to put into each of our 10 skills?

yeah karruptedkat do you know how many points we put in when we done (goal to reach level 200 shopper of awsomeness) :):oooo::oooo:

Edited by Born to kill

ill check my shopper real fast and tell you... okay another note before I do that if the boar is killing you eat more runes for ancient bark nothing should be able to kill you if its modded. also keep golden glade touch up. As for the boar just infect the area you dont have to have him on screen for him to die boar and white griffin will die off screen so will the dragon in the swanp area w/o you even seeing them.

SHopper @ 155

My shopper is @ 155 shes levels fast still but @ 1 level per 30 minutes lol. After running around 100+ levels it gets borring but having a shopper w/ 522 bargaining skill isnt bad ^^

heres her skills

nature weaver lore @ 122

enhanced perception @ 17

voodoo focus @ 86

bargaining@ 155

nature weaver focus @ 110

concentration @ 39

voodoo lore @ 55

combat discipline @ 16

A.m @ 63

shiled lore @ 33

on her setup I have no + poison damage but I havent played her in like 3 months and I know alot more about the game now. I just read about the poison and thought that would be a + to enhance its damage. I did know about one thing when I built her and I loaded up on that. +++++++spell intensity. I had more 0f that in my gear.

Btw ty both for your interest in this build If you would like some uberness gear to help you out add me as a friend ill forge some awesomeness for you real fast ill beon the next 3 days quite often..

psn names ill be on either karruptedkat or karrupted.

Hey Karruptedkat,

I was thinking about bargaining vs Enhanced Perception. I read somewhere on the forums that EP will increase the chance of great gear dropping from mobs and that saves the time spent shopping. The message on the forum was something like EP = Bargaining - Effort.

Do you have any experience on this?

Do to the fast leveling of this char and my limited playtime, I am thinking making this my main char so I can discover the game. She is already higher level than any other char I have played :yay:

I just hit 40. So far barganing is at 40 as well but I have not found any uber equipment yet even from griffin and boar drops ;(. I will try to find my way to the swamps. I have not been there yet and this is my first lv 40 char. It happpened so quickly. My plan is to hit 50 and then do the silver campagin (which I have never done either) and then hit gold.

It seems I can kill hundreds by casting vd and running, but against 3 mobs I am weak if I stand and fight. How should I proceed in game if I have trouble killing few mobs by fighting?

Also should I get the epic mount now? Which one works best for this character?

karruptedkat I got two questions for you.

QUESTION 1)Is there a sheild that has as many slots as officers sabre? (more experience slots=faster leveling/more bargaining/all skills to get even better uber rings/ammys. Or is there a sheild that has massive bargaining/all skill bonus?.

Question 2)Are you sure these voodoo dryad's can reach level 100 in under 20 hours? because mines level 31 and is like 9 hours into the game. I wanna get my level 82 shopper inquisitor up cause im not sure if mines gonna work like in the video's I've seen

Actually I dont need to level up my own voodoo dryad because I just met a voodoo dryad who is my friend now so when he comes back I can level with him W000000000000000000 he got me up 3 levels im now level 85 shopper inquisitor meh that was mental xp

ALSO voodoo dryad xbox live games are a bit common so I can level easy :)

Edited by Born to kill
I just hit 40. So far barganing is at 40 as well but I have not found any uber equipment yet even from griffin and boar drops ;(. I will try to find my way to the swamps. I have not been there yet and this is my first lv 40 char. It happpened so quickly. My plan is to hit 50 and then do the silver campagin (which I have never done either) and then hit gold.

It seems I can kill hundreds by casting vd and running, but against 3 mobs I am weak if I stand and fight. How should I proceed in game if I have trouble killing few mobs by fighting?

Also should I get the epic mount now? Which one works best for this character?

to get to the swamp fast start a Freeworld game. then take the trail behind the black smith theres a area with 10 or so portals that warp you all around the world.

Okay for your defense Iknow where your problem lies there. You need some + skills to your gear so heres how you remedy that. Check your characters relics make sure they all have + bargaining skill on them if not go to the merchants and buy some + bargainng skill relics and also some + skill rings and amulets. Its easier to do this in free world since everytime you warp around the merchants reset and yiu get a different offer from the merchants. So add skill warp to a different town come back and that same merchant has more uber gear.

Question on ep my ep is @ level 17 and becuase my + skill is so high I get awesome drops al the time. It does help a bunch to have EP when killing mobs/bosses.

Okay born to kill best shiled I found/use on her for the most sockets was shield of mirrors. which is a regular drop if your ep is high enough or you can do the question in you campaign game called "Blind gaurdian"

Mirrors

Jump to: navigation, search

-. -.

-. -.

It starts in clearview at the start of clearview just after you pass over the river theres a guy standing off to the right asking you to help him find some equipment. This quest takes about 10 minutes totals to do and has some awesome reward.

Edited by karruptedkat
Is desert or swamps better? I did silver desert at lv 41 and made 2 levels in 20 minutes. I will have to farm good equipment at the grifin soon.

either wqy both are great if you do dessert start on westside w/ insect head then move east to the native dessertmen they will already be infected^^

I have some gear crafted for you just invite me to your game

either wqy both are great if you do dessert start on westside w/ insect head then move east to the native dessertmen they will already be infected^^

I have some gear crafted for you just invite me to your game

thanks karruptedkat

I have added you as a ps3 friend. I really appreciate your help with gear! I will invite you to a game during next couple days. Tomorrow is first day back at work after the holidays :)

with your gear and this char design of yours I will soon be able to complete silver and see what is beyond :D

Hi there. I have been looing at about 6 different VD Dryad builds on the net over the past few days and I am unsure which to use. I want both EP and Bargaining on the char but I would also like to do endgame stuff, like doing the actual campain without exploiting. Other builds I have seen have Tactics Lore+Ranged Weapons for damage, but I was wondering how well this build deals with everything when not using VD. Here is a ling to the other build that I was looking at if that helps.

http://forum.sacredeng.ascaron-net.com/sho...ead.php?t=64910

Hi there. I have been looing at about 6 different VD Dryad builds on the net over the past few days and I am unsure which to use. I want both EP and Bargaining on the char but I would also like to do endgame stuff, like doing the actual campain without exploiting. Other builds I have seen have Tactics Lore+Ranged Weapons for damage, but I was wondering how well this build deals with everything when not using VD. Here is a ling to the other build that I was looking at if that helps.

http://forum.sacredeng.ascaron-net.com/sho...ead.php?t=64910

This build is great for that in the end you can easily take out bosses w/ one or 2 spams of the 3rd combo I listed.

w/ black curse, tangled vines and edelphic lances. Also by having acute mind active it boosts your in Int which boost the combos damage a great deal. Her main focus is survivability not just to exploit vd. On my character I wear mostly + skill and + combat art gear boosting her damage and defense. Also w/ all the + skill that naturally boost your Ep.

Hey guys. I'm pretty new to the game still, and have alot to learn. Found this site yesterday while at work and found a lot of answers to the questions I had. So today I decided to sign up. I see most of you have been talking about the PC and PS3 versions with this build, but Born is on XBox, so that gives me hope that I can try this when I get home tonight. Couple questions though:

How many VD runes should I use when starting out? What other Runes should I get before trying this build and how many of them? I know that the more you eat, the larger your regen timer goes up. Last thing I want to do is waste Runes and the build right off the bat. lol

Also I have a bow on a dyrad I created the other day that gives +5% experience. Should I continue with that or get a sword and shield? Do I get the bonuses with all 3 equipped, or just get the bonus for whichever is being held at that time?

Hmm okay thanks, well either way my new Dryad is already more levelled than the older one. And after doing a few kobold runs up the path below where the white griffin is, and I have a few questions.

Why is it that suddenly everything loses the disease and buggers off backwards even though something with the disease is standing right nex to it? (hope the answer isn't luck :))

How fast can I run when doing it? As in, as fast as I can, with mount if possible. Or do I go slow enough that the mob stays on the radar but doesn't come close to me?

Finally, in a video I saw that demonstrated the route that I am using, he showed mobs infront of him that he was running to already had the disease....on my game I haven't seen this happen yet, even with a fairly big (around 20) diseased mob behind me.

Thanks for going through these questions for me =D Also bear in mind, I am level 11 at the moment, and with a fully modded VD (relapse, transmission, contamination) with the VD being level 1.

My god. I got this working a bit better. Killed a few kobolds and got to level 16 and though. I'll move on the the next place...kuffer/raging boar. So I gets there gets an animal head and collects a few wolves/bears, has a little trouble finding the boar, but when I did find him I ran about for a minute or 2 to kill everything around him, thenI got him with my pipe+summon. He died like 5 minutes ago and experience is still popping up =D Just hit another level up whilst waiting, so thats level 18 now ^_^

I'd still like to know a few things though as asked in my last post (especially the run speed one)

Thanks =D

Quote myself: He died like 5 minutes ago and experience is still popping up =D Just hit another level up whilst waiting, so thats level 18 now ^_^

Haven't been able to replicate this sadly. ;)

Hey guys. I'm pretty new to the game still, and have alot to learn. Found this site yesterday while at work and found a lot of answers to the questions I had. So today I decided to sign up. I see most of you have been talking about the PC and PS3 versions with this build, but Born is on XBox, so that gives me hope that I can try this when I get home tonight. Couple questions though:

How many VD runes should I use when starting out? What other Runes should I get before trying this build and how many of them? I know that the more you eat, the larger your regen timer goes up. Last thing I want to do is waste Runes and the build right off the bat. lol

Also I have a bow on a dyrad I created the other day that gives +5% experience. Should I continue with that or get a sword and shield? Do I get the bonuses with all 3 equipped, or just get the bonus for whichever is being held at that time?

On all builds I always start off eating 2 runes for everything. Then around level 10 eat one more. To start this character you want these runes memorised.

Acute mind (lowers regen times and adds inteligence)

Ancient bark ( mad defense and auto regen rate)

Golden glade touch( super fast regen in the touch of a button)

Vd( obvious)

forest (flight to get out of a sticky situation)

Moribund animus ( for hunting the shrunken heads you will need for this build)

Dust devil( to hided while mobs die also it adds some evasion)

Twisted torment( you start w/ this)

thats all the runes you need to do this build in the beginning.

Keep the bow equipped for the boost in experience. use ssword and shield later to add extra socketable things to them.

Quote myself: He died like 5 minutes ago and experience is still popping up =D Just hit another level up whilst waiting, so thats level 18 now ^_^

Haven't been able to replicate this sadly. :)

"Fast as Fast can be they'll never catch me"

Forgot which cartoon character said that but its your answer I stacked my toon w/ run speed mid way thru her. she had around + 130% and yes you can do this on mount ive done it both ways on foot and on mount. I didnt even do my mount quest till like 100+ because she already ran so fast. Not sure why your spread isnt working because that hows its supposed to work. killing mobs far far far away from you w/o you even going there. matter of fact when you actually get there you will see a extreme flash of experience from mobs that have died w/o you being there.

On all builds I always start off eating 2 runes for everything. Then around level 10 eat one more. To start this character you want these runes memorised.

Acute mind (lowers regen times and adds inteligence)

Ancient bark ( mad defense and auto regen rate)

Golden glade touch( super fast regen in the touch of a button)

Vd( obvious)

forest (flight to get out of a sticky situation)

Moribund animus ( for hunting the shrunken heads you will need for this build)

Dust devil( to hided while mobs die also it adds some evasion)

Twisted torment( you start w/ this)

thats all the runes you need to do this build in the beginning.

Keep the bow equipped for the boost in experience. use ssword and shield later to add extra socketable things to them.

Haven't been able to replicate this sadly. :)

"Fast as Fast can be they'll never catch me"

Forgot which cartoon character said that but its your answer I stacked my toon w/ run speed mid way thru her. she had around + 130% and yes you can do this on mount ive done it both ways on foot and on mount. I didnt even do my mount quest till like 100+ because she already ran so fast. Not sure why your spread isnt working because that hows its supposed to work. killing mobs far far far away from you w/o you even going there. matter of fact when you actually get there you will see a extreme flash of experience from mobs that have died w/o you being there.

Thanks, Hopefully I'll be able to do this better now. I spent like 5 hours trying this and only got to level 11. lol I noticed at times that the kobolds would only give 1-2exp per kill and take like 2-3 min for me to run around before they die. I'm sure adding the extra runes you say to will help. But what to do about the 1-2 experience. I also found a couple other items that give +experience% so with the bow I'm up to about 16-17%.

Try going onto Silver difficulty

Thanks for the topic and the build. Here is a question for you. I am leaning on making ARMOR my 10th skill choice so I can SHOP nice armors down the road. Is that foolish?

I was leaning towards that for my char just for the extra bonuses that you get with some armor. That and the reduction in regen penalties.