An Open Letter to the Leprechaun of Sigs

Saeyia

Dear Sir/Madam/Unidentified Extraterrestrial Lifeform/Robotic Overlord/Zombie Hotdog;

I would just like to take this opportunity to thank you for the amazing, hilarious and wonderful sig that you bestowed upon me. In all my many travels I have never had the pleasure of my own, super fancy, personalized signature. I'm not that creative, nor artistic and was never outgoing enough to ask - ergo, vis a vis, concordantly - I have never had a customized sig. You are truly a wish master. I give all my base to you.

Sincerely,

Saeyia "upside pineapple cake build"

Edited by Saeyia

You're very welcome Saeyia. What can I say. Your woeful plight was inspiring. Is that wrong? haha When I saw <!-- insert cool sig here --!> in your sig area I thought... "Ok!" And there yah have it.

Enjoy it and if you'd like some tweaking, words changed for example, I'd be happy to oblige.

Lucky

Ah... Knuckles. Fame comes in many mysterious forms. Besides... Do you reeeeaally want more fame than you already have? Much more and I fear you'll need therapy, lol. How many names can one man have?!

lol cool sig there Saeyia. Seems your High Elf build is approaching cult status :D

Sometimes I wish I was known for something else besides Justin420 :4rofl:

Now you can't blame Schot for this one Mister Knuckles. You walked right out into public in your pink spandex to show the world. here comes the Maelstrom!

You're very welcome Saeyia. What can I say. Your woeful plight was inspiring. Is that wrong? haha When I saw <!-- insert cool sig here --!> in your sig area I thought... "Ok!" And there yah have it.

Enjoy it and if you'd like some tweaking, words changed for example, I'd be happy to oblige.

Though oblige you shall not do! I'm tickled pink and ferociously fuzzy with joy at the sig in it's present state. I look forward to the day when Robot Schot takes his rightful place among our Robotic Overlords. (mostly because I know the pleas of the slightly insane will not fall on def mechanical auditory receptacles.)

For of all the Robotic Overlords you are indeed the most well oiled!

Dear Sir/Madam/Unidentified Extraterrestrial Lifeform/Robotic Overlord/Zombie Hotdog;

:bye:

zombie hotdog? :agreed: I will have to read up abit of what's been happening... but you said zombie hotdog! I've been grinning for 3 minutes straight!

...cool signature! :drinks: I will try now go to build section and try to grasp what this is all about. :dntknw:

:bye:

zombie hotdog? :agreed: I will have to read up abit of what's been happening... but you said zombie hotdog! I've been grinning for 3 minutes straight!

...cool signature! :drinks: I will try now go to build section and try to grasp what this is all about. :dntknw:

Thank you! My "so cool it's melting faces" sig was a brainflame of the Great and Wonderous Robot Overlord Schot. (Or as I like to call him, Tim.)

Zombie hotdog?! Did the Zombie Hotdog send you?! oh the foul, wretched thing! I tremble! tremble and quake! quake and tremble and tremble quake tremble tremble quake with loathing! It's a trake of loathing! for that wretched conspirator of acid reflux, the cruel, the infamous, the somewhat appealing, zombie hotdog!