Well here I am... in my office of doom - Geoff has the day off - so it's pretty quiet around here. Hence, I'm offering a once in a lifetime chance to exploit the silence of the damned. Free Advice, for the low, low price of a glittery nickel! So PM me those problems people, and I'll respond!

Edited by Saeyia

Are they evil cookies? Do they contain chocolate chip marshmellow souls? hrm...

yes... I will accept cookies.

Are they evil cookies? Do they contain chocolate chip marshmellow souls? hrm...

yes... I will accept cookies.

woooohooo, happy dance time ! :gun2:

:woot::woot::woot:

So eh, what now?

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

woooohooo, happy dance time ! :gun2:

:woot::woot::woot:

So eh, what now?

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

Now you give me a topic on which with therewithall to give my seven cents worth.

Oh, let me think on this....I only have 5 cents left to my name, and don't wanna waste it on stupid question. hmmm that may take a bit, since I am full of stupid questions. the good ones are in there but I gotta rearrange the inventory to find it. be back....

Well, locolagarto and Tim (a.k.a. Robotic Overlord 1000100101010010 Schot)

Onety one, that's just silly... everyone knows it's pronounced eleven after the Elves who created writing/numbers and took magic with them when they sailed off in those pretty silver boats.

Next question....

Edited by Saeyia

It will never RAIN cookies from the sky. Again, this is just silly. The sky isn't composed of flour, sugar, chocolate chips and other such man-made edible materials.

However; Cookies from the sky might REIGN over us. I have heard of the mysterious Cookie-People from Alpha Centari12; evil, nasty creatures that insist on baking people with 60watt bulbs. Then decorating them with glitter and a pasty substance they secrete from their noses.

Oh, Chareos, you should rejoice everytime water falls lovingly from the sky! And shudder should ever the weatherman foretell your cakey doom with the announcement that Cookies from the sky will reign this day!

However; Cookies from the sky might REIGN over us. I have heard of the mysterious Cookie-People from Alpha Centari12; evil, nasty creatures that insist on baking people with 60watt bulbs. Then decorating them with glitter and a pasty substance they secrete from their noses.

*quietly muffles back his tail & puts on more make-up*

errr yes, glad NONE of those cookie-beings are in this part of the galaxy :4rofl:

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

Hrm... yes... you come seeking an answer to one of the greatest mysterious of mysterious myst and mystoferousness.

The Chicken or the Egg.

We all know that it was the egg - because before the chicken was a lizard.

He was a lizardly lizard, with lizzie scales and a long greenish lizard mouth of lizard teeth. One day he was walking through the forested forest and came across a stick. Resting like a lazy insect on this stick was a ... well... a lazy insect. The lizard was happy and his lizard belly rumbled with glee at the thought of eating a lazy insect. (You see, lazy insects were his favorite.) He crawled up on the stick and gobbled up the lazy insect! Just then, a giant herb-eating lizard, (a lot like our lizard but ten times the size) came waltzing up. This large waltzing lizard loved to dance, but never watched where he was going, so lost were he in the imaginary waltzing tunes that waltzed and danced and waltzed in his pea-sized brain. He stepped on the stick and sent our initial lizard FLYING through the air! Our greenish lizard with his lizard mouth full of lizard teeth and lizzie scales was so scared after his initial flight that he ran and ran and ran back home!

Then one day, a lizard layed an egg and out came a chicken.

The End.

And that my friends is how we know - eggs are good with bacon.

And that my friends is how we know - eggs are good with bacon.

I enjoy my breakfast by preparing a traditional dish from my homeland: Eggs 'n Cookies, VERYYY nice :yawn:

Errrr, why are you looking with that eye at me:)

Ow right, I need to ask a question, *puts cookie in the basket of coins*

Why can't we all fly, or at least fly high? :bounce:

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

I think I'm going to start calling you chOreos.

Well chOreos - we can't fly high because we can't fly and we can't fly because we traded our wings to the birds for the art of making cookies. We've been baking ever since.

Ok Ok I got another one for you.

If we are on the earth. The Earth in the Solar System. The Solar System in the Milky Way Galaxy. The Milky Way Galaxy in the Universe.

In what is the Universe? :yawn:

My legs are shaking every time I think about this one.

Ok I have this friend who was dating this pretty girl, and my sister knew her brother's roommate, so this roommate and the girl were making out behind my friend's back since like forever, and her mother knew it all along but didn't say anything to my friend, who then got mad and broke up with her and found a new girl, who was the first girl's enemy but her father liked her and wanted his daughter to be like her because she was better at school, but then the first girl started making those nasty phone calls to the new girl but she got the number wrong and ended up calling the school principle a silly bimbo pig, but the principle was not angry and called this girl and my friend (along with the girl's parents) into his office and they had tea and talked, and then the new girl walked in and saw them having fun and got jealous, so she called the first girl's brother's roommate and started dating him, but the roommate's parents didn't approve of it and called the school principle who was on a date, and asked him to do somethng about it, but he got really mad that they runed his date and decided to pay them back, so he called my friend who then called the roommate of the roommate who was also the first girl's brother and told him everything, so then the brother talked to the roommate and they went to another school, but the girls followed them there and started telling all kind of things to the people there, who laughed at the girl's brother's roommate who got really angry and complained to the new school principle, which called them all into his office and had tea with them.

What should I do? :yawn:

(I tried asking Oprah, but she suddenly retired before I had time to finish my story)

I think I'm going to start calling you chOreos.

Well chOreos - we can't fly high because we can't fly and we can't fly because we traded our wings to the birds for the art of making cookies. We've been baking ever since.

Aight! I love the new name!

One more * puts a special coconut cookie in the basket*

Could I trade something else for those wings then?

@Antitrust, I'm getting a hunch that this friend of yours is actually former-president Bush in disguise?

No wait I get it, it's YOU :yawn: (or is it? Maybe it's Doctor Phil who has a crush on Oprah?)

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

Evilness Merciless, one at a time!

Antitrust - jump up and down on one foot, turn in a circle, scrap all the glittery-tormented people around you (or *cough* I mean your "friend" should scrap all the tormented and tormentable tomenters around him) and go write some poetry about bunnies. Then have a banana and peanut butter sandwich (OF EVIL) before praying to the dark glitter god of all glitterness and evil for vengence. After which I would play hours and hours of sacred.

chOreos - No.

Logolagarto la gato garto goopy gapenhagen - Why do you always have to edit? You are a member of all mankind. Maybe in order to understand why you edit we need to understand mankind - so let's have a look at that word itself, "mankind." Basically, it's made up of two separate words "mank" and "ind." What do these words mean? It's a mystery and so is why you have to always edit your posts.

Logolagarto la gato garto goopy gapenhagen - Why do you always have to edit? You are a member of all mankind. Maybe in order to understand why you edit we need to understand mankind - so let's have a look at that word itself, "mankind." Basically, it's made up of two separate words "mank" and "ind." What do these words mean? It's a mystery and so is why you have to always edit your posts.

Ah your a "get to the root of it" kind of advice giver. Well, I imagine if Adam had just listened and left that fruit alone, we'd be having a completely different conversation about now, huh?