Fastest Leveling Main Character

I am leveling a Voodoo Dryad Shopper and this is incredibly fast leveling using Viperish Disease.

Given I have little playtime (about 2- 3 hours a week), I wanted to make another main character who can kill bosses as well as do everything else in game.

What type of char is built for fast leveling (I guess Area of Effect is fastest) but is also super fun and can do it all in the game?

I am leveling a Voodoo Dryad Shopper and this is incredibly fast leveling using Viperish Disease.

Given I have little playtime (about 2- 3 hours a week), I wanted to make another main character who can kill bosses as well as do everything else in game.

What type of char is built for fast leveling (I guess Area of Effect is fastest) but is also super fun and can do it all in the game?

Well I am new to the game and have little experience. I have only seen 3 characters above level 65 so far and that is the Dryad, BFG Seph hand Pyromancer HE. Personally I think all 2 do well but the BFG Seph is definitely the most powerful/safest over all IMO. The damage that she puts out is just fun to watch. My guess is that if build correctly every class is probably pretty equal over all. As my Dryad levels up I am finding her to be VERY powerful.

Well I am new to the game and have little experience. I have only seen 3 characters above level 65 so far and that is the Dryad, BFG Seph hand Pyromancer HE. Personally I think all 2 do well but the BFG Seph is definitely the most powerful/safest over all IMO. The damage that she puts out is just fun to watch. My guess is that if build correctly every class is probably pretty equal over all. As my Dryad levels up I am finding her to be VERY powerful.

I just started using a BFG seraphim and while I am only up to level 12, it was the fastest I've ever gotten to level 12 and very fun. I've been able to one shot nearly every mod besides for champions which take 2 shots and thats without the use of any Combat Arts.

In pc Visperish Disease was bugget and managed in the last pastch before the addon (do not know if is bugget in console). I f you want fast leveling whit a Dryad, use dual wield, mine is the character

who leveling beter after the Dragon Mage.

Greetings

I just started using a BFG seraphim and while I am only up to level 12, it was the fastest I've ever gotten to level 12 and very fun. I've been able to one shot nearly every mod besides for champions which take 2 shots and thats without the use of any Combat Arts.

Now if you want to really have fun put your Soul Hammer and Pelting strike together in a combo and get some REGEN/HIT rings on. You will be blown away at how fun this is. That regen/hit is a HUGE get for all phys damage characters IMO.

Now if you want to really have fun put your Soul Hammer and Pelting strike together in a combo and get some REGEN/HIT rings on. You will be blown away at how fun this is. That regen/hit is a HUGE get for all phys damage characters IMO.

I just got this seraphim from a 12 to a 26 in the last couple hours and the only time I have to use Combat Arts is on bosses. I've never defeated the Dragon bosses so quickly. I was alternating hits with SH and AW it did major damage. With how strong they are, I would def use the Combat Arts more with BFG if I had to its just that your average mobs drop so quickly already. I just finished in the swamp so maybe I will be forced to use them more when I get to the big green scorpions in the desert.

No doubt about it, the BFG is a fun build to level fast. My first BFG was on XBOX and I went from level 1 to 75 , the start of noib camp in a week end. about 40 hours play time. and I did a full Bronze camp as well. I got the achievements for dedicated less than 20% map reaveled, not purchasing a single item, zero deaths in a bronze or silver camp, and at least one more I can't remember all in the first bronze run. Only stopped at 30 and 60 to change my gear, which was smithed with +87 to all skills and that about it.

Agree that BFG seraphim is a great fun character for starters and leveling can be done quite fast. Pyromancer elves are also very fun and can level very fast. Just make sure you have enough protection so you aren't too squishy :D. It gets to be a problem especially in niob, its not really too much of an issue before.

For fastest leveler I'd go Blowpipe Dryad. I'm pretty sure there isn't much else out there that can go head to head against it for mass killing.

I still think swamps is best density for enemies in game, and Dryads thrive there, specially with a good blow pipe and good build.

:D

gogo